Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Freelance Writers Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Writers Wanted (764 Views)

Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / We Need 2 Freelance Writers To Join Our Team(n1000 Per 1000 Word Article) / Experienced Freelance Writers Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Wanted by vhw002: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
I would be requiring the services of freelance writers who can submit plagiarism free and unique content.
You should be able to deliver full SEO optimized content.
Topics will be provided and you should be able to deliver a 500-word article in 3 hours.
I don't need someone who is just going to be paraphrasing other people's sentences. If this works out, it could be long term so you have to on top of your game.
I will pay 1 naira per word and payments will be done weekly. If the money is too small for you, please DO NOT APPLY. I will increase the payments as soon as I can but for now, this is what I can afford.

If you agree with all of the following, then
1. send an email to vhw002@gmail.com with 3 samples of work done before the 25th of this month.
2. You will be given an unpaid test topic of about 500 words immediately.
3. If successful, you will be contacted and engaged.

Thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Wanted by aceTS: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am not sure you know what you want. You want three samples for evaluation right? Then what is the point of an unpaid test sample again? can't you use just the 3 samples to know if the applicant is good enough for you?

Are you confused?

Let me break it down for you?

Asking for three samples is not necessary. One sample is enough.

Making applicants write a test sample after sending you already written samples smacks of wickedness.

You should instead focus on either giving them a test sample or use only of their own write ups to evaluate them.

For the records, what you wrote up there indicates you have little respect for writers. Asking them to write a complete article for you without pay smells scam to me.

And experience has taught me guys with your kind of offer just come here looking for free articles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freelance Writers Wanted by MrsExplorer(f): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
You also didn't state what the person would be writing on/about. what genre, industry, etc. Project work? thesis? research? nothing.

would the work be copyrighted to the original author or all rights would be transferred to you, these are things we need to know.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Wanted by vhw002: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Let me " break it down for you"

1. When I request samples from writers, it is not to check if they wrote it, it is to evaluate their writing style and to see how versatile they are and how comfortable they are writing for different niches.

2. The unpaid test sample is to see how fast they can deliver and to confirm that they indeed wrote those three samples that were sent in. It's common sense. I did it when I first started out, one of the ladies who contacted me did it and she has started work immediately while you sit here whining away.
It's lazy people like you who are not willing to prove yourselves that never get the jobs.

3. I have written, edited and managed several blogs so don't you dare insinuate that I have no respect for writers because I am a writer myself. You think I don't know that a lot of writers in Nigeria just do web scraping and a lot of paraphrasing and send to me?
You think people who employ writers don't know that?

Keep hosting the pity party on nairaland while I keep paying people who are actually willing to work.

aceTS:
I am not sure you know what you want. You want three samples for evaluation right? Then what is the point of an unpaid test sample again? can't you use just the 3 samples to know if the applicant is good enough for you?

Are you confused?

Let me break it down for you?

Asking for three samples is not necessary. One sample is enough.

Making applicants write a test sample after sending you already written samples smacks of wickedness.

You should instead focus on either giving them a test sample or use only of their own write ups to evaluate them.

For the records, what you wrote up there indicates you have little respect for writers. Asking them to write a complete article for you without pay smells scam to me.

And experience has taught me guys with your kind of offer just come here looking for free articles.
Re: Freelance Writers Wanted by aceTS: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
vhw002:
Let me " break it down for you"

1. When I request samples from writers, it is not to check if they wrote it, it is to evaluate their writing style and to see how versatile they are and how comfortable they are writing for different niches.

2. The unpaid test sample is to see how fast they can deliver and to confirm that they indeed wrote those three samples that were sent in. It's common sense. I did it when I first started out, one of the ladies who contacted me did it and she has started work immediately while you sit here whining away.
It's lazy people like you who are not willing to prove yourselves that never get the jobs.

3. I have written, edited and managed several blogs so don't you dare insinuate that I have no respect for writers because I am a writer myself. You think I don't know that a lot of writers in Nigeria just do web scraping and a lot of paraphrasing and send to me?
You think people who employ writers don't know that?

Keep hosting the pity party on nairaland while I keep paying people who are actually willing to work.

hahahaha hahaha.... I expected that kind of reply from you.

You haven't said anything that differentiates you from typical scammers.

When they are called out for what they are, they resort to abuse. I have dealt with your ilk before.

fortunately, I am not looking for your kind of work. of course you had no idea.

And like a typical scam, you are out bragging about the number of people begging to do your miserable work.

Real writers don't put up those sort of conditions. Show respect for writers by paying them good money and you'd attract the best.

I don't know how to get it to you that you have to show writers respect.

What have you got to lose if you are for real? After all, you can always discard any writer you don't find up to scratch later.

Telling people to write complete articles for you smells scam to me.

If it quacks like a duck..... you know how it goes.

For others willing to try this dude out, my advice to you is, NEVER WRITE A COMPLETE TEST SAMPLE FOR HIM. If you have to write, send half of the article to him. 250 words is enough for him to evaluate you.

And don't buy that that nonsense about wanting to know how fast you are. You are not a content mill. Take it from somebody who has been there and done that.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Wanted by vhw002: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
I don't need to brag.
I have over 50 applications to sought through today and (I'm very sure, yours is one of them), so I don't have the time to respond to your lazy kind.
That's proof enough that not only are you on a ranting spree, but it's a meaningless one.
have a nice life while i empower Nigerians "willing" to work.

PS:For those of you who have sent in your applications and will be taking the tests today, please note that I do have an anti-plagiarism software, It not only tells me the percentage of work plagiarized but sends me links to the site you copied from as well. So please if you are not going to be able to do this job the way, i specified, send me a mail withdrawing your applications so my work can be a lot easier. I already had to let go of one person yesterday and I was not happy about that.
Thanks

aceTS:

hahahaha hahaha.... I expected that kind of reply from you.

You haven't said anything that differentiates you from typical scammers.

When they are called out for what they are, they resort to abuse. I have dealt with your ilk before.

fortunately, I am not looking for your kind of work. of course you had no idea.

And like a typical scam, you are out bragging about the number of people begging to do your miserable work.

Real writers don't put up those sort of conditions. Show respect for writers by paying them good money and you'd attract the best.

I don't know how to get it to you that you have to show writers respect.

What have you got to lose if you are for real? After all, you can always discard any writer you don't find up to scratch later.

Telling people to write complete articles for you smells scam to me.

If it quacks like a duck..... you know how it goes.

For others willing to try this dude out, my advice to you is, NEVER WRITE A COMPLETE TEST SAMPLE FOR HIM. If you have to write, send half of the article to him. 250 words is enough for him to evaluate you.

And don't buy that that nonsense about wanting to know how fast you are. You are not a content mill. Take it from somebody who has been there and done that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Personal Writer / We Guarantee Excellent Projects And Thesis / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.