Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (68424 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Petroking: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Since you fail to see what wrong he did or his offence . Go ask his lawyer or ask a lawyer friend if you have one.. What can be derives from the story. Show him the story let him read and ask your lawyer friend. You will know as funny as it may sound you will hear from him

marshborn:

Thank God you said India, THIS IS NIGERIA and you are yet to tell me the law violated in this case.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2016
delors:

Lol...cursed animal? Not sure you can ever get close to one quarter of what he's achieved as a man...not sure you next generations can even try sef...

Na my opinion o...no wound yourself o

What has he achieved besides stealing and hiding behind his so called 'anti - corruption' nonsense?! Tell us what he has achieved? He doesn't even have basic WAEC..bunked all his military courses ..no wonder he's so violent and Insensible

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2016
public opinion gone wrong.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Bullet1234:

Give me one good reason why he is silly? I believe their are many people going with the name Buhari and he is entitled to name his dog whatever name he wishes. I Have two dogs Tobi and Charle and also a rabbit called Lola... what's the big deal?

You just reminded me.
i was trying to hook up a lady named Ife (meaning Love in yoruba).
My aunt has a dog named Ife.
I told her.
Lobatan oh.

Some people just no get sense of humour.
Buhari is too thin-skinned to manage a country like this.
He fooled me though.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

Again he should thank his 'very very tiny star'.
Mr supporter of the insensitive ruler, is your president the only 'Buhari' in the country? Did he inscribed 'PRESIDENT BUHARI' on the dog? You guys are so so ignorant honestly. You are all carrying the things of this world on your head as if death will not come. What happens to forgiveness that his religion preaches? I pity the president honestly because he is just too full of himself. You that seems to carrying the matter on your head, you better think of your life and how positively useful you will be to the society instead of supporting a man who doesn't know if u are breathing.

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
mynd1

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
left for me i will say he shld wipe out the evidence,that is to kill the dog....and they wnt have any case against him
or me
Having the dog does not prove it is named Buhari. The evidence for me was a picture of Buhari inscribed on the dog with him leading it and in the market. Yet no one seemed to have captured this obvious evidence.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by mynd1(f): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Themonster:
[s][/s]
die by bomb if you don't stop that your useless hopeless mother from committing an abomination of forking a random chimpanzee.
useless product of chimpanzee sperm and fathered by a worthless useless ceremonial idiotic bastard arm robber you call father.
ezi ofia
kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
see dis bastard nama,pig,dog,chimpanzee,monkey? Thunder fire Ur useless mama there. gidin uwarka. karuwa.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
MrMcJay:
Most people commenting are missing something. I believe that man is being held in Police custody for his own safety. He foolishly named his dog after Buhari in an hausa-denominated area with tons of Igbos.

If he is released today, he would be murdered ASAP. Once this happens, there would be ethnic tension in the community with atacks and reprisals on both sides of the ethnic divide. This was the same thing that happened in 1966.

Let them make arrangements to relocate him out of that vicinity for his own safety. Then, the police may release him.
He has been charged to court for the offence. I doubt if they care about his safety. The care to gag me and you.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
mynd1:
see dis bastard nama,pig,dog,chimpanzee,monkey? Thunder fire Ur useless mama there. gidin uwarka. karuwa.
[/s]
not until thunder, brimstone, bomb destroys your prostitute mother for forking a chimpanzee

die die die die

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Well... I will like to see someone tell me he was not intending to cause trouble?

Do you honestly believe that he would 'parade' his dog around the market. I'm sure there was no parading. His only offence is naming the dog 'Buhari.'

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by SenhorSean(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Passing by... Una no go kill una selves in top dz matter
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2016
tiwiex:

He paraded the dog, yet no one took its picture and he and the dog left there unharmed? You believe this sh%$t, then you believe anything. His only offence was the name calling and it cannot be because he named it after his neigbours father. Fulani people have been killing since, na Dog name be our problem. I still am trying to wake up.

Don't mind these APC loosers. .this is how they curry sympathy, they make up all kinds of shady stories to buttress their silly arguments

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Petroking:
Can I ask you a simple question
Do you deal with dogs if yes.
You will understand that if a dog is given a name it can just have that name or it gets a tag.

Even in USA the man will be prosecuted and in any country. One more thing, the man in question you are supporting hid the dog when they came to arrest him do you know why?.. Because he knew what he did and he was guilty. Please do me a favour, Take your time and go through the story again. president buhari had nothing to do with this, the man's neighbor who reported to the police his father's name is Alhaji buhari. Also please read what their lawyer said.

You will come to a certain conclusion that the man had an alterior motive also I believe he had issues with his fellow tenant

And that case is so serious. It is more serious than the budget padding. More serious than our olympics and more serious than the economy. I see. So, now, if someone insults your dad anywhere (it happes alot on NL), na court case be that? I notice the plaintiff is the police and not the neighbor. Ok oh.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by pippimp(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

It is the Nigerian mentality in you talking. You have no concept of rights and freedom. Your mentality has been shackled from birth so you know no better. Let's even forget about rights for a second and use common sense. Are you trying to tell me Buhari is the only one bearing that name? I can name my property whatever i like and it's no one's business. How do you people go to bed with this kind of mindset and sleep well? I'd have killed myself a long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Petroking: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Hey don't just comment any how. You can still pass by if illiteracy is your top priority. My dad can't be insulted anywhere. N this thread ain't about budget padding or Olympics performance of economy. I think you missed your way. You are in the wrong thread. It's like you see we sell only garri written in a store and you walk in to that same store and say I want to buy beans.. It does not make any sense. Vamose

tiwiex:

And that case is so serious. It is more serious than the budget padding. More serious than our olympics and more serious than the economy. I see. So, now, if someone insults your dad anywhere (it happes alot on NL), na court case be that? I notice the plaintiff is the police and not the neighbor. Ok oh.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2016
nairayouthcom:

last last thunder go still fire u, trust me
And I will be waiting for that thunder. Thunder no dey kill persin na lightning ogbeni
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Just like the despot in north korea embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by fiizznation: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Petroking:
Hey don't just comment any how. You can still pass by if illiteracy is your top priority. My dad can't be insulted anywhere. N this thread ain't about budget padding or Olympics performance of economy. I think you missed your way. You are in the wrong thread. It's like you see we sell only garri written in a store and you walk in to that same store and say I want to buy beans.. It does not make any sense. Vamose

Man I really give it to you. Like debating with this pro-whatever nairalanders is usually not my thing. What I normally do is; after I have dropped like one or two comments in a thread, I don't make any comment again, I rarely even reply any of their 'insulting' mentions because it will always be like a total waste of time.

When people choose to deceive themselves deliberately, no matter what you do or say, they will always love to clinch on that their pseudo believe. Is really pathetic but that is the fact. The thing is; if your motive is to incite violence of any kind, you will be apprehended even in the best democratic countries in the world.

You don't just go about looking for trouble and expect the authorities to clap for you. This is my stand here and that's what they want to play 'ignorance' with.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2016
blueto:
A man named his goat Jonathan, inscribed it on the goat and paraded the goat with the inscription during Jonathan's regime and he was wasn't apprehended.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4135002_img20160821090519_jpegcc45bbec2469ed84264f1f03f87338c1 https://www.nairaland.com/3301255/man-named-goat-jonathan-during#48669048

Its pathetic and reprehensible seeing Zombies making oblivious and misleading annotations.
Shut that trash up! Is Jonathan not a fùcking dirty goat?
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by shellman: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2016
boss1310:
am yet to understand this man's offence
You see, people like you are bad example to others and a disgrace to organised norm, if you could not understand that man's offence To any civilised culture, it's a sickening offence!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by oweman: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Lifestone post=48714027]Op what type of reporting is this. After arranging him by police what then happened. Was he granted bail and if yes under what conditions, was he able to meet those conditions, if no which prison was he remanded?

_--------------
The biafrogs own don't finish
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
nairayouthcom:

quote me again and bad luck follow u nd your generations
ODE!!!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 23, 2016
emerged01:

The guy was referring to the President. He said he named the dog after Buhari because he seemed to be his mentor, of which we all know he was trying to defend himself. My simple question is,if somebody name a dog after you what will you do?
If I were the president,I won't do anything because I ain't a blood sucking Muslim! undecided
What's the big deal?? Has GEJ died since a man named a goat after him?? undecided
If they don't value human life in Islam,sorry we Christians do!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by preselect(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Proffdada:

At first I thought he was unfairly arrested but the guy went too far by parading around with that dog in a hot zone trying to instigate chaos
If he was beheaded now all these apologists won't see he was a dumb Suicidal warmonger
You can name your dog "general Mohammed buhari" if you want but don't put innocent lives at risk by pricking evil with electric needlesundecided
in other words Buhari's supporters are a bunch of murderous lunatics who will kill at the slightest provocation. . . . .

how many fulani cattle rearing terrorists have been arrested?
who arrested Aisha Halliburton Buhari for calling a governor mad dog?

#NationOfBeasts

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by ETILA100(m): 3:19am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=nairayouthcom post=48713577]the man self resemble animal..

he must be from calabar

@least a little respect for our Mr P

Quote me and thunder fire you and your generations[/q tis that what he told you?? yuo ah fhool for for bringing calabar intodis matta
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:28am On Aug 23, 2016
nairayouthcom:
the man self resemble animal..
he must be from calabar

@least a little respect for our Mr P
Quote me and thunder fire you and your generations
senseless man. U even know dat ur post is senseless.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:

u are so ignorant u dont even know what is going on. So do u mean that the guy who caused his arrest is buhari's(the president) son?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:38am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't just know why your comments here usually makes me laugh. Lol. 'Prehistoric ogre', OMG.

probably because he is a clown?
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kings09(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2016
U insulted Gej n it was sweeting u. Now u receive same ten fold in return n u turn to say it can't be imagined? It's an insult to d dog sef to be named buhari. I'd find a rili ugly n sick animal n give it dat name
fiizznation:
Silly man. Look at his ugly face like what can't be imagined
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by tit(f): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Shut that trash up! Is Jonathan not a fùcking dirty goat?

is buhari not a shit-eating dog?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.