Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (68423 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Omeny: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
I look at this issue in 2 ways, for all the names in the world,how come it was now BUHARI u now see to name ur dog?
The guy said it's because of the Love he has for Baba Buhari, and so what,for me,I don't buy that explanation.

Why will this issue now bcome a national issue? Why do APC with their SW propaganda machine make a case where there's non?

We all remember that OBJ named a CHIPANZEE after GEJ and someone else named a HIPPO after Mrs Patience Jonathan,we all laugh over it,why is this one taken a diff dimension now?

Education is indeed the best,it moods everything about you if only as u pass through sch,u also allow sch to pass through u.

Let's wait and see how many jail term they will give the man or sentence him to death by hanging,after all,I heard army has killed the Buhari of a Dog.

Very funny country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
ModsAreMad:
Misplaced Priority on the part of the....

NPF

Judge

undecided
If this degenerates into an ethnic war, which I'm sure would, between Igbo and Hausa you will be the first to criticize the government.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by churchmind: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
the man self resemble animal..

he must be from calabar

@least a little respect for our Mr P

Quote me and thunder fire you and your generations
U b goat

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Giftchy: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
All the comments are so funny ie why I like visiting nairaland
U guys & babes really made my day

But on a serious note, I didn't see any case in this matter cos I'm sure the president isn't the only one bearing "Buhari " As a name, after all he didn't inscribe Pres. Muhammad Buhari but just Buhari......
I'm sure his offence was that of disturbing public peace not inscribing buhari or calling his dog buhari
I rest my case undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by ivandragon: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
in all this, I am more concerned about why the case is now between the commissioner of police & the man.

why is the charge now breach of peace?

what happened to the complainant who claimed the man was referring to 'his father'?

some Muslims went on rampage in Zamfara, killing people & destroying houses, yet no one has been arrested for 'breach of peace'...

if the Fulani man had named his goat Jonathan, would he have been taken to court & arraigned for 'breach of peace'?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

Thunder fire your left nyash.
grin grin grin grin grin
when the same thunder finish firing ur papa left ball.....
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by pilotab55(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
It has been written vote buhari and your freedom of speech is gone forever.
When I was growing up,a lady name her goat comfort, a goat is even name tina close to my hostel those years. Nobody report to police station or court issues. Dis man case show naija is a complete ZOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
tomandjerry:
Chai!
Guys just dey activate banner mod(e) anyhow, as if dem no see Mynd 44's comment for first page. Chai! Una no dey fear again? Chai!
I swear this made me LOL!! cheesygringrin
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
putin3:
Bleep buhari the animal.I will name all my pigs buhari

So human beings still eat animals as dirty as pigs? Just asking.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by vectoh(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

he must be from calabar

Bleep u!4k anytin dt concerns u...is he d only one named buhari?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrMcJay:
Most people commenting are missing something. I believe that man is being held in Police custody for his own safety. He foolishly named his dog after Buhari in an hausa-denominated area with tons of Igbos.

If he is released today, he would be murdered ASAP. Once this happens, there would be ethnic tension in the community with atacks and reprisals on both sides of the ethnic divide. This was the same thing that happened in 1966.

Let them make arrangements to relocate him out of that vicinity for his own safety. Then, the police may release him.

I never knew a magistrate court was an extension of the police barracks. Tell us more.
We have more pressing national issues that call for speedy dispatch of justice but the police is only interested in charging a man to court for flimsy reasons.
Whenever our Naija police begins to show excessive gallantry or professionalism, its either some takeaway cash is involved or there is an 'Oga at the top' to be pleased.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by shellman: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
buhari is a terrorist

buhari is a cursed animal
And you had the gut to describe our President as an animal? This is a testimony of a race that has no cultural heritage &civilization!
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by bolliejay(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
it good to "let sleeping dogs lie" undecided

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Mr Joachim Chinakwe, The 40-year-old trader arrested for naming his dog Buhari has been arraigned in court.

Joachim, who was arrested on August 13, 2016, was arraigned before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun State on Monday August 22, 2016.

According to the charge sheet, the trader was said to have conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by naming his of Buhari and parading same at Hausa section of Ketere market in Sango area.

Joachim pleaded not guilty to the charges.

PHOTOS:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-man-who-named-dog-buhari-in.html

Hahaaaha! Nigeria i hail thee.No freedom of "SPIT."
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
Rilwayne001:

I smell butthurt.. Real butthurt hahahaha grin

It seems you still haven't gotten over the 2015 general election. tongue
[/s]
what's this one saying

please am a man and my asss in covered with the blood of Jesus
go and look for women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by CorruptNG: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

he must be from calabar

Your inability to comprehend is quite unfortunate. So evident is the colosal waste your parents extended on educating a non-entity. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by CSTR13: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

when the same thunder finish firing ur papa left ball.....

Olodo you no sabi joke ni.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
churchmind:
U b goat
and ur generations b that dog way that ur papa name
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Naming a dog "Buhari" is an insult to the dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Proffdada:

At first I thought he was unfairly arrested but the guy went too far by parading around with that dog in a hot zone trying to instigate chaos
If he was beheaded now all these apologists won't see he was a dumb Suicidal warmonger
You can name your dog "general Mohammed buhari" if you want but don't put innocent lives at risk by pricking evil with electric needlesundecided
jst because of Dog shooo democracy really!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
left for me i will say he shld wipe out the evidence,that is to kill the dog....and they wnt have any case against him
Thought u said he hasn't committed any offence? Which evidence do want him to wipe off again? Rather than advising him on what to do, keep compounding his problem.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
emerged01:

SMH! If you are a son to the President how will feel when you come face to face with someone that give your father's name to his/her dog? During the time of GEJ,i have never in my life rain curses on him because I know my freedom of speech doesn't mean I should disrespect elders. The guy needs to be disciplined.
The most important question here should be if the name 'Buhari' is exclusive to our president alone?? Is he the only Buhari in Nigeria?? Because that would be very strange undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Mr Joachim Chinakwe, The 40-year-old trader arrested for naming his dog Buhari has been arraigned in court.

Joachim, who was arrested on August 13, 2016, was arraigned before a Sango Magistrate Court, Ogun State on Monday August 22, 2016.

According to the charge sheet, the trader was said to have conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of peace by naming his of Buhari and parading same at Hausa section of Ketere market in Sango area.

Joachim pleaded not guilty to the charges.

PHOTOS:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-man-who-named-dog-buhari-in.html

Hahaaaha! Nigeria i hail thee.No freedom of "SPIT.".And somewhere in d States,people are TRUMPING and CLINTONING NUDITY with an undiluted freedom.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Themonster: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
shellman:
And you had the gut to describe our President as an animal? This is a testimony of a race that has no cultural heritage &civilization!
[/s]
buhari is an insult to animals
buhari is a vagabond cursed bastard vulture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Leez(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
i hope you know he is far handsome than you
nwanne ignore that thing
his zombieism has no cure
no solution
just let him roam lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
fiizznation:
You shut up my friend. Only a sick fellow like the ugly lunatic up there will inscribed the name of a seating president on a dog hoping his action will spark some sort of crisis. He should thank his star that the issue is handled in a civilized manner. Why didn't he inscribed ojukwu's name or any of his leaders cognomen on the said dog if he wants to show how miserable his life is?

You don't go about looking for trouble and when that trouble finally finds you, you begin to play the victim card. Maybe if he'd call his name buhari without inscribing buhari's name on the dog, just maybe nobody will have any problem with him. But what that sick fellow did is an 'act of provocation', a breach of public peace and an evil intention to instigate violence. Like I said earlier, he should thank his very tiny star that the authority stepped in to calm every boiling nerve down.

Again he should thank his 'very very tiny star'.
Maybe all Nigerian atheists who openly declare 'there is no god' in such a highly religious society should go to jail too for provocation.
Maybe all people who open up shops to sell pork is predominantly Muslim areas should be sent to jail for provocation.
Maybe all preachers who carry megaphones preaching the gospel should go to jail for provocation.
Maybe all the people in house of ajebo entertainment should go to jail for provocation because of their anti-goodluck Jonathan funny videos, when GEJ has some supporters who can get offended.
Maybe all arsenal fans should go to jail for provocation for wearing arsenal jerseys with Petr Cech's name on it in Chelsea FC fan club viewing centres.
And when everyone who expresses contrary opinions are all jailed for provocation, then I wonder what freedom of speech means anymore.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by CSTR13: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
flyca:

You are very silly. You type and scaring people from quoting you? Is Nairaland not a public forum? Only a lie is scared of scrutiny. I have quoted you and nothing will happen tongue

last last, thunder go still fire u
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by misscall247: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:

he must be from calabar

thunder Don already fire u and ur dullard of a president for castratin an innocent man.

aren't u ashamed of itself....bokohram,herdsmen and militants r dia u left dem to go after a patriotic civilian #cowards#
Shame! shame !! shame!!! Shame mmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
watchindelta:
jst because of Dog shooo democracy really!
it's not about the dog. It's his motive to cause unrest in a peaceful environment. Have you watched "die Hard : with vengeance " it's like the situation where a white man wears sandwich signboards with racial slurs parading a black neighbourhood.
Re: Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) by kabrud: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
i hope you know he is far handsome than you
U might be right but ur written English is not helping matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.