Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). (2080 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by nanizle(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
A former student who impregnated a California high-school teacher received a $6 million settlement from the school district Friday, the Los Angeles Times reports. The victim's attorney, Vince Finaldi, says it's the largest child sexual abuse settlement against a public entity in U.S. history, reports the Redlands Daily Facts. "That number didn't get there by accident," Finaldi says. He says that the Redlands Unified School District knew that Laura Whitehurst was sexually abusing students and did nothing about it and thus the district had no choice but to settle. A spokesperson for the district denies it knew anything about the abuse and says the district wanted to avoid further costly legal battles, KABC reports.

Whitehurst was arrested in July 2013 and convicted of having sexual relationships with the victim, who was 17 at the time, and two other students. She served six months in jail and now shares custody of her child with the victim, who says Whitehurst used religion to keep him quiet and in the relationship. The school district says the $6 million settlement will not affect its budget for teachers and other educational expenses. "We hope that this tragic and unfortunate episode will now be behind us," the district spokesperson tells the Daily Facts. (This teacher was just sentenced for abuse that occurred 22 years ago.)

source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/08/21/teen-teacher-pregnant-six-million/89074312/

Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by casttlebarbz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
777. ..booking number
Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by decatalyst(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
When there is too much freedom, we live in bondage of will! undecided undecided
Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by sarrki(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by bamirotola: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Chai, d teen made his money tru his d*ck ... baba God dt good incident that will make me jam my billion, do it for me Biko...

Congrat boy
Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by westlius(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
bamirotola:
Chai, d teen made his money tru his d*ck ... baba God dt good incident that will make me jam my billion, do it for me Biko...

Congrat boy
for me to be a millionaire tru that means is far better than stealing or kidnapping hmm 6mills no be beans o

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by bamirotola: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
westlius:

for me to be a millionaire tru that means is far better than stealing or kidnapping hmm 6mills no be beans o

Lolz u sef tap into am?
Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by Obierika(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is insane

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Impregnated Teacher Gets $6million (N2.3 Billion). by 2shure: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
i must go yankee
impregnate all my hod's.
in return
i get 200million dollars
i go buy naija once

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Secret Cult/community Clash In Edo State, One Butchered Like An Animal / Yoruba man jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters / 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.