Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. (2397 Views)

Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
i was with a friend(who is a developer) when he stated the difficulties he is facing with building network cheats which i have also loved to learn,i need a guru to help me with good sources to go or teach me. am readily avalaible on facebook if you can't share here.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by Jenifa123: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
what do you mean by network cheats
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jenifa123:
what do you mean by network cheats
dat kind mtn free call cheaz nah
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by mojeed4(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
melodyogonna:
dat kind mtn free call cheaz nah
Go and prepare for your exams bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by smartty68(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2016
melodyogonna:
i was with a friend(who is a developer) when he stated the difficulties he is facing with building network cheats which i have also loved to learn,i need a guru to help me with good sources to go or teach me. am readily avalaible on facebook if you can't share here.

Go and learn Ethical Hacking Bro
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
smartty68:

Go and learn Ethical Hacking Bro
ok, do have any source i.e any website
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by elvision1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dude! You don't just go online and say you wanto learn how to build network cheats. Does it sound nice to you? I guess not. You are asking for someone to teach you the Dark(black) arts(hat). They don't create network cheats. They find loopholes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2016
elvision1:
Dude! You don't just go online and say you wanto learn how to build network cheats. Does it sound nice to you? I guess not. You are asking for someone to teach you the Dark(black) arts(hat). They don't create network cheats. They find loopholes.
are u a hacker?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by elvision1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
melodyogonna:
are u a hacker?

am not, and real hackers don't say they are. Especially geniuses. Wtf! This first rule is Identity concealing. This guy sha.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na network be your problem
I wanna learn how to hack so that I can hack Facebook
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by KazukiIto(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Mediocre!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Na network be your problem
I wanna learn how to hack so that I can hack Facebook
i think say na only me wan learn hacking.
but bros why u no dey think with ur level na?? facebook??
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
melodyogonna:
i think say na only me wan learn hacking.
but bros why u no dey think with ur level na?? facebook??

Mehn this change no reach your area??
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

guy e dey my body !!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by favour5199: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can see that too much to American movies e.g Jason borne and die hard 4 makes you thinks hacking is beans and bread

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
melodyogonna:
guy e dey my body !!
LOL
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
favour5199:
I can see that too much to American movies e.g Jason borne and die hard 4 makes you thinks hacking is beans and bread
do those that hack have two heads?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by zzzzy: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

that $10000 payment for bug discovery is really cool, i wish i knew alot about computer security
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by zzzzy: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
favour5199:
asin eh, i recently watched jason bourne, see lie , dat their hacking isn't here o. Well, we don't know what organizations like nsa and cia are really capable of.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
zzzzy:
that $10000 payment for bug discovery is really cool, i wish i knew alot about computer security
you could refer to www.tutorialspoint.com for a tutorial on computer security
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
zzzzy:
asin eh, i recently watched jason bourne, see lie , dat their hacking isn't here o. Well, we don't know what organizations like nsa and cia are really capable of.
i would like that jason borne movie cos i love hacking
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
zzzzy:
Lolz
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by zzzzy: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
melodyogonna:
i would like that jason borne movie cos i love hacking
it's not mainly about hacking, if you'd want a movie about hacking, i think you should try algorithm, it's a bit boring but at least it's not fake hacking.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
zzzzy:
it's not mainly about hacking, if you'd want a movie about hacking, i think you should try algorithm, it's a bit boring but at least it's not fake hacking.
the person i loved how she hacks(yes it's a girl) which made me love hacking is chloe sullivan *small ville*
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
when i learn am eh!! mtn una go hear the correct scores.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. by melodyogonna(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
okk since d one i mentioned is hacking, what about d cheats on gta sandreas (ps2) ? how are they found?

(1) (Reply)

Implemented Imei Generator With Python..... / BI(Business Intelligence) In Nigeria / FIFA 2018 Data Analysis (AI) Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.