Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. (4398 Views)

Weird Facts Picture Series -volume 2 / Until You Do These 12 Things, You Are Not Matured / WTF Facts : Funny, Interesting And Weird Facts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by konjinus(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2016
#1. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
#2. Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
#3. France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theatres.
#4. Nintendo was originally a trading card company.
#5. If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States.
#6. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
#7. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.
#8. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.
#9. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.
#10. Ten percent of all the photos ever taken were taken in the last 12 months.
#11. Shakespeare made up the name “Jessica” for his play Merchant of Venice.
#12. Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark
https://yakshub..is/2016/08/these-25-weird-facts-will-sound-totally_22.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by bosschinalu(m): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2016
konjinus:
#3. France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theatres.
#5. If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States.
#6. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
#8. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.
#12. Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark

the Bold

9 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Aremu01(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Boys how we go arrange enter Jupiter o

26 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by ceeSleek(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
O di egwu ooo! Number 6 shaaa, Doubt that.

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by prof800(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Aremu01:
Oya na. Yanzu yanzu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by RealJaneDoe: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Jupiter loading

2 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by vicben27(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2016
No. 9 am on my way to Jupiter to get me some Diamonds

2 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Aremu01:

you go first enter Libya

2 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by rattlesnake(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2016
konjinus:
Ode anything oyinbo tell u u will believe and when pastor talkn of tithe una go begin argue opata

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
That Jupiter own go make sense pass o.

Oya, lets go.. ...... .... .......... .. Zoooooom

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Sayelabola(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
abuayman:
That Jupiter own go make sense pass o.

Oya, lets go.. ...... .... .......... .. Zoooooom

I just dey laugh you and your Peugeot, before you get to the next busstop, I don reach the venue with my super-power automatic machine below. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by whitestar01(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
I want to go jupiter, who go eep?

2 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Dexema(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg who get ejike number? Importation things from Jupiter on point.
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by SuperSuave(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
who has been to Jupiter and Saturn
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Akinola2543(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
hmmmm indeed

TEAM MMM

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by gabi101(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
jupiter sounds like a nice place to be cool

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Aremu01:

First thing I thought as well
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Opistorincos(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the enlightenment @op
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by dmltoyin(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
So how will I get to Saturn now

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by stchinedu: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
So enlightening...especially that Jupiter stuff grin cheesy cheesy grin

That one enter head and will need a further research grin grin
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by mrMeen(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
wow. the scale of this universe really is astounding. I mean more stars than every grain of sand on every beach in the world really God is great.

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by brainpower(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yet we are struggling to go to Mars when we should be going to Jupiter. But na stage by stage.

Bucket list: I must go to Jupiter.
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by druxy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Choi..this no5....sun..white blood cell...what'll be the size of earth?
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by EpicMaurice(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oya umu igbo ibem. Lets go to jupiter and push diamonds grin

1 Like

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by omogidi234(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nigerians.
Aremu01:
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by mattsvibes: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
time masters prepare your worm hole

It time to go to jupiter
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Timichael(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
If somebori carry anoda pesin and anoda pesin carry anoda pesin until e reach 1 billion, and I kon sit untop everybori. I go land for Pluto and go pack enough diamond for all of us. Just lemme reach there first. Thank me later...
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by blakid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
e b lyk say na jupiter b my next Destnation ooo... Jupiter Loading.................................0.00000001%
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by policy12: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why all the ppu ahead of me Na only the Jupiter own there eyes see.. I guess cos of the diamond.

Poverty is a crime honestly....

No one see the ant own?

Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by cliquevibes(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
No weird fact about Nigeria? Dis country gan
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Which airline goes to Jupiter?
tongue
Re: These 12 Weird Facts Will Sound Totally False, But They’re Not. by moski5(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gaborone:
Which airline goes to Jupiter?
tongue
Help me ask d Op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Politics: Between Serving, Fight For Rights And Self-enrichment / List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet / Covenant University Vice Chancellor Shares Beautiful Picture Senate Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.