Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari (34492 Views)

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u[b]se ur brain, if u can't stomach insults, u avoid the person who insulted u.[/b] So if I insult u, the next thing is to turn violent. I can choose to walk unclad, I can choose the name I want for my dog. Thats the freedom we should have.

@ the bold then why did Nairaland ban us for insulting each other then?

Then why can't he name the dog his father name instead of his Neighbor father's name?
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Charlico2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the enlightement as Jonathan & Buhari issue has made some of us to loose our mental self
bkool7:

"The charge read, “That you, Joachim Iroko, aka Joe, and others still at large, on Saturday, August 13, 2016, at about 5.30pm at the Ketere area, Sango, in the Ota Magisterial District did conduct yourselves in a manner likely to cause breach of the peace, by writing a name, Buhari, on a dog and parading same in the Hausa section of Ketere Market, Sango, thereby, committing an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 249 (d) of the Criminal Law of Ogun State, Nigeria, 2016.”

Please next time, read the post b4 commenting. It makes you looks stupid. I have extracted the above portion to enlighten u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Petroking: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Did you just comment. This is what I call OMG! .. What are you for Christ sake. You are forgetting that there is a weapon"the dog" which was used making it likely to commit breach of peace. One more thing you where found with a gun or a burglary equipment at the front of another man's door without entering, it will lead you to prison. Oga you need to read, assimilate, think before commenting. Or is it your brother and if he is my brother he did wrong I will castigate him. I can only plead for leniency.. Vamose if you have nothing concrete to say

bonechamberlain:
"likely to commit breach of peace" ur support for fascist ideologies might make u more stupid. You would likely be kept in prison custody because u are likely to steal, without u stealing. If anyone cannot stand insult he should vacate the place immediately, we cannot say because some animals are violent we should give in to their demands.
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Timoleon(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
My point is that while it was very offensive to the Hausa people to parade the dog, its still under his rights as a citizen of Nigeri, a member of the UN.[/quote] i guess u dont understand the point in 'conduct likely' u acknowledge that what he did was offensive yet refuse to acknowledge the laws dat address that kind of action. I think thats hypocrisy. Why is he the only one being 'persecuted'. The article mentioned hausa section of the market...this imply theres an ibo section of the market, also implying the ino and hausa av been trading peacefuly for a while. In essence, witout this act of foolery and obviously an act to incite, we probably would never know of this market. Importantly, this regime didnt make d laws. Its been there since 1999. His ignorance is what he is paying for. I would like to believe there are other ibo members that own dogs in the market. I dont see dem in prison, cos dey avnt conducted themselves irresponsibly. Nigeria is an ethno/religious entity that is obvious enough, everyday we live through volatile situations, that a man should intentionaly stoke the embers of violence and destruction should not be taken lightly. Imagine if this had gone out of hand within the market, would this discussion be about chinakwe and his dog alone or about how hausas and ibos massacred each other in a market. Knowing ow deep our ethnic sentiments lay, ow long before the violence spreads beyond ogun state.

Pls lets stop arguing, i don tire to type. As Jesus used to say after his sermons, he who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Maybe naming the pet Nnamdi Azikiwe or Odimegwu Ojukwu would have earned him a chieftaincy title from the Lost children of El Chapo. cheesy
SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE AND THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU ALL OVER YABA.PLEASE GO AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS AND GIVE THEM YOUR HANDS TO BE CHAINED AGAIN.THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG,GO BACK PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Proffdada: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Did you click on the link I gave you?? They went round the neighborhood dropping fliers everywhere. They paraded themselves in their white KKK garments. But nobody arrested them. Stop defending tyranny. What is happening is not right.

Residents of a predominantly black neighborhood in Florida say they were shocked when they woke up to find Ku Klux Klan fliers scattered across their yards on Monday.

“I am absolutely and totally offended that someone at a time like this would come into this community and distribute this type of literature,” a local pastor told WOFL of the disturbing discovery.

According to ABC-affiliate WFTV.com, the fliers had been part of a recruiting campaign by a KKK group from North Carolina. The group has reportedly distributed hundreds of these recruiting fliers — emblazoned with the words “Our Race Is Our Nation” — in New Smyrna Beach, Fla., this past week.

One of the many KKK fliers that were left in a New Smyrna neighborhood this week. (Screenshot/WFTV )

KKK leader Robert Jones told WFTV.com that the group had delivered the fliers at night and had no idea the neighborhood they visited was mostly black.

But resident Timothy Washington, who found a flier in front of his house this week, said he believes the historically black neighborhood was singled out.

“The west side is where the black neighborhood is and I guess they targeted it,” he told WOFL.

New Smyrna police say they received several complaints from outraged residents regarding the fliers. Authorities told CBS-affiliate WKMG-TV, however, that the pamphlets are protected under free speech.

So WHERE was it mentioned that they were parading visibly to all? You never read that article you posted angry

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Proffdada: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Wtf?!
I thot youre a flatron ugandan jew?!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
Good. Next time he should name his pet any of his leaders name and nobody will have any problem with him. Stupid fool. The money he would have used in catering for his pregnant wife is now been use for 'irrelevant' case like this. You don't go about looking for trouble and expect the law to clap for you.
Please meet Ben Bruce for common sense. He is making some for sale. There is one okuke in my vicinity and it name is buhari. Funny, the Hausa here are having fun with it and the police here are pretending there more important things to do.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by grodt999: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
okoro2much:

they don't get caught like the 'other guy at large'.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol lol hahahahah: I had to laugh because you must be naive!!!
Fulani Herdsmen walk around with guns, seen by all!!! How far do you have to travel to find them? They always have cows not far away.

Young man or girl, they are untouchable. Police cannot touch them, even state governors bribe them to leave the state citizens alone!

They have the full support of Buhari, the Sultan of Sokoto is their main spokesman!

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by christiscomin: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Watching Nigeria, APC & Buhari with keen interest
what has Buhari got to do with this, always read before commenting. The guy was reported by his neighbour who's surname he was mocking.....Nothing about APC and Buhari.
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by mids(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
End time dog

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
omogin:
Na gej I blame. For conceding power to this old tin
so he should Have started war after Being defeated clearly abi? now back to The issue on ground....for me The man is foolish, he didn't name The dog buhari quietly,instead he named it, tag it, online it, even nairaland it....but he's looking cheap popularity but he got served and You Are here shouting . for me he's a foolish man jor
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by nurusystem(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
the guy don learn is mistake,they shud free him,,but make him no go back same area o,anything can happen,,
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by collins647(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
I also hv a lady who name are dog obama US shld com and arrest her (Rubish)
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Emmypam(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wahala dey for this our country ooo....
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by rottenegg: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
My dogs names are Buhari and Aisha....come get me bit ches!
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Kakamorufu(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
e tire me oh. What is "buhari"? buhari is a gworo chewing daura dullardo-basterrd cow. I can't give my pet such a horrible name. I'm sure the dog would reject the name if it could talk. buhari is never a nice name.
hahahahahaha. I af die
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by rigarmortis: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Chinakwe has learnt his lesson and is now professing love for everything named Buhari. His brain is now reset to its default setting.

Public disorder has been avoided and peace continues to reign in the man's community and the market. All's well that ends well.

That's the power of corrective punishment. Mental pygmies can continue to rant.

you still insist on calling the man chinakwe after it has been shown that his name is acyaully joachim iroko, you just like it when issues become tribal right?....OR ARE YOU JST NATURALLY SLOW.

how did you learn to write....i already know you cant read
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided

rigarmortis:

[s]you still insist on calling the man chinakwe after it has been shown that his name is acyaully joachim iroko, you just like it when issues become tribal right?....OR ARE YOU JST NATURALLY SLOW.

how did you learn to write....i already know you cant read[/s]
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by thomjoe(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
How can I be posting here because im tired of following peoples post
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
bonechamberlain:
so Muslims must respond to every provocation and retaliate using violence. is that the peace and tolerance your Quran preaches.
does your own bible teaches you to always provoke other people just because they are not in same ethnic and religion path wif you?
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hakeem3:

does your own bible teaches you to always provoke other people just because they are not in same ethnic and religion path wif you?
the Bible doesn't teach provocation, u haven't answered my question, must people respond violently to provocations, must Muslims respond violently, is that what the Quran teaches.
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
hahahahahaha. I af die
The kakamoruf i know is from Agege, are you?
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Kakamorufu(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
The kakamoruf i know is from Agege, are you?
no. Me na ibadan i dey rep
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Adadiogo(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why is it that when Northerners are offended it becomes an issue but when it is a Southerner or Easterner nobody will say anything. Worst things have been said about Southerners and their belief yet they take it in good faith but when it is the other way, heaven lets loose. Let's learn to be accomdative and leave vengeance to God or to say the least let's allow the law to take its cause. If we keep fighting and making mountain out of mole, one day the Nation will disintegrate and plunge into war. Let's watch it. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
charlico2:
Thanks for the enlightement as Jonathan & Buhari issue has made some of us to loose our mental self

smiley
Re: Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari by folake4u(f): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.