Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members (17247 Views)

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by popesam1(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Former House Committee Chairman Abdulmumin Jibril training on a football field with a few constituency.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/abdulmumin-jibril-training-on-football.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Despite all the furore he is causing in the legislature, Jibrin still feels safe enough to go out in public and even connect with the grassroots out on an open football field.

Only in advanced democracies have I witnessed such closeness between an MP and his constituents.

Kudos Jibrin and may God continue to protect you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
The Guy above me......

Ion know what to describe him... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by veekid(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Who e hep

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by perfectwazobia1: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Coming back
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by dra1987(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
I think this man is a way forward for the youths, @jibrin am still observing you keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by viktagorion: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Publicity stunt.

Gerarahia men.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by agwom(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by hobermener: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
These thieves understand that Nigerians always fall for these stupid publicity stunts, and they are quick to display them at any given opportunity. Some were frying akara, plating hair and running all over the streets before elections but today they prevent the ordinary citizen from coming within a ten mile radius of where they reside. Nigerians will never stop being fooled!! Deliver to the people the dividends of democracy you promised them and end this shameful charade!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by okonja(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Dude trynna relevant by all means. But a complete kit would have been better than this butterfly combination

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by CriticMaestro: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Seun why ? Why please? Because someone is playing football that makes it newsworthy?? Even d executives training every Saturday morning in Garki didn't make FP ooo
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Day11(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2016
That guy gat balls

I'm wondering where he got it from!

Abdulmumin Jibril, The man of the moment
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by aramideji(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Despite all the furore he is causing in the legislature, Jibrin still feels safe enough to go out in public and even connect with the grassroots out on an open football field.

Only in advanced democracies have I witnessed such closeness between an MP and his constituents.

Im sensing youve been payed for this comment,and if i know you,i would punch you inda face cos youve bin compromised

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2016
And so?.. i also play football every weekend as well
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
popesam1:
Former House Committee Chairman Abdulmumin Jibril training on a football field with a few constituency.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/abdulmumin-jibril-training-on-football.html?m=1

Hmmmmmm

I wish him well
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
The almighty budget padding whistle blower. Stunting stunt. #DontBeDeceived

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by CriticMaestro: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

MP u said Is this the UK U don't even know what u're saying...trash can

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Jibrin Is Training.......Saraki Is Training (i dey wait to watch the match)
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by myklangelo(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2016
huh

It is high time we get more concerned with this people doing "the Work", and not their photoshoot ssections.

Asusu Igbo ga-adịrịrị... anyị agbanweela
www.odeniigbo.com
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by ebenholer(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
But will that help...to me is nothing but using Nigeria as joke.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Let us pray for Quota system, he needs our prayer to overcome embarassed
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by 4Qbitch: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Coming through. Issues
Pounds Sterling na my tissue
Fvck my Exes I don't miss you

Who u epp? Who u epp?
You don baff? Who u serve?

Where d constituency project moni?
Fvck polithiefcians u can't deceive me
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Landloard01(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Chelsea's top, Barca's Short, Eagles' stuck-ins and the Kano Pillars' boot ..[/size] Which way,

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
mstchew
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Politicalidiot: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Things like this is what we want to be seeing. A rep truly and honestly connecting with his Constituency. The issue is so bad over here in Nigeria. And the funniest thing is that these reps are willing if only people come to them. Luckily, i found this out when I shadowed a rep last summer. This led me to build Rep Commend for people willing to talk to their reps to have faster contact with them.

You can try out Rep Commend here >> and tell your reps what you want!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by kulrunsman79(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
He looks strong and athletic. I love his build up, it goes to show that he has been training.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by TyrantInAsoRock: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

He's simply a dunce

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by QuotaSystem: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
The context of the statement was the UK where I reside hence my reference to what I've witnessed in advanced democracies, and MP's are the UK equivalent of HoR members in Nigeria.

Now that I've had to spoon feed this logic to you, learn to comprehend before hitting the quote button next time.

CriticMaestro:
MP [s]u said Is this the UK U don't even know what u're saying...trash can[/s]
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Dullahi(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2016
grin e be like say the Honourable don De-Padd em belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by QuotaSystem: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Kids everywhere undecided

Better help yourself first with a copy of Brighter Grammar.

aramideji:

Im sensing youve been payed PAID for this comment,and if i know you,i would punch you inda face cos youve bin compromised
Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by K024(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
All na wash o. The man dey take style build stamina for the next gbege wey go shele for the house. Just mark my words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Aso Rock / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State / Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.