Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! (1997 Views)

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by nellaluv(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
The 25 years old star of reality tv show "keeping up with the kardashian" and 29 years old lakers forward Lamar Odom were married sunday 27th at a private residence in Beverly hills. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1622434/20090928/story.jhtml.
Khloé claims to be a virgin saying she had never had sex, saving herself for marriage, what a lying bitch, while Lamar said he had sex only once (liar)= www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i60491. The couple just met dated for three weeks now they married. Khloé step dad Bruce Jenner said she wasn't pregnant they just decided to get married. What a pathetic marriage, i'm guessing it's a contract marriage, 'cos Khloe is turning into a shrewd bussiness woman lately. http://thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/09/yes-khloe-kardashian-and-lamar-odom-actually-got-married/
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by nellaluv(f): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
Khloé and her krazy mom Kris Jenner has struck a deal with some agency to sell her wedding picture for $300,000, which would be split between them. Even her sluty sister Kourtney is pregnant for the douchebag Scott what-is-his-name. Even Kim is trying 2 reconcile with Reggie Bush, what a krazy family.
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by oge4real(f): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Holy Khloe grin
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by Anabel(f): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2009
Well i was about to tell everybody here in NL that my 82year old granny died a virgin,
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by SeanT21(f): 2:45am On Sep 30, 2009
The kardashian sisters sure love black dicks!!

LOL!!**These fools will do anything to stay in the media??Who marries after 1 month of dating**

I hope he signed a prenup!!
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by nellaluv(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2009
I doubt Scott is the real father of Kourney's child, it's gonna be damn funny when the child comes out black. The only sane person in their family is Robbie, i just like him.
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

Well i was about to tell everybody here in NL that my 82year old granny nanny died a virgin,
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by bgees(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
the marriage is fake. its just part of the show, the Keeping up with the Kardashians show.
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by thameamead(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
its so obvious their reality show is scipted.
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
Lamar said he had sex only once 

wonder of wonders.

Are people actually watching this kind of show?

sorry state of television.
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by whiteroses(f): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
but i like them they are very smart people, leave them alone thats their own little way of hustling, they are all beautiful girls i'd probably do the same abi whats the point of your name circulating in the media and you not taking advantage of it,oppourtunity people oppourtunity its the american way
Re: Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! by Kunbee: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2009
Point of correction Lamar has 3 kids and 1 died only if well his kids were immaculately conceived undecided, as for Khloe she is such a liar ha ha virgin ko hymen ni mchew. As for kourtney idiot getting preggers 4 sum1 who cheats on u all the time ode buruku

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Naija Guys / Lesbianism Hits Nollywood / Who's More Good-looking; Usher Or Ti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.