Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video (22354 Views)

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by morereb10: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
The incident that happened not too long again involving two government officials has taken another twist. An officer of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Segun Enikuemehin was brutalized by soldiers in Jibowu, Lagos.

Mr Enikuemehim, who was stabbed in the eye after pleading mercy for a civilian being tortured by the soldiers, describes the event leading to the incident and gives update on his treatment and arrest of the culprit and demand for full wait of the law over the soldiers.

See video below ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDDlRQluk

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/frsc-official-who-was-victim-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by chocolateme(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yes justice should be done.
Though sometimes, it is better to avoid these soldiers than to have stories that touches. When FRSC start their own wahala now, you go prefer make military take over your case.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Themind: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
When they too do like kingKong on the road de intimidate Nigerians on the road, nobody shouts o.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nduxx(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
chocolateme:
Yes justice should be done.
Though sometimes, it is better to avoid these soldiers than to have stories that touches.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by myklangelo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Too bad... nothing funny about this man's situation. A good samaritan he was no matter how we tend to hate any uniformed being. Our military is a shameful charade of what real military ought to be,they are more like Federal Government sanctioned and paid touts.

Asụsụ Igbo adịrịrị... Read, write and think in the Igbo language @
www.odeniigbo.com

12 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by ERONX(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope justice prevails. Nigeria is a lawless country where Men on military uniform see themselves as mini gods.

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Melvinsofty: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan they want turn the man to one eyed Sunday

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by stevenity(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Joker...

Thank God for your life.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
He must get justice angry

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Useless good for nothing NA

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Topam: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shey justice dey for naija ni

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by pointstores(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija and jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
I really duno and dont understand how and why these soldiers behave like this...... like they the only soldeirs in the world. They even earn lesss than nscdc o.... mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Vicadonis(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Soldiers are just bullies. Let dem hear Shekau or sambisa they will start foaming in the mouth. Always brutalizing innocent fellas. FRSC sef dey always vex me. dem sef be bunch of crooks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by bluaero(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wow. Soso bad news since that dolt entered aso rock undecided

*singing*
Buhari na my pig
Hari na my pig
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by adekayo1234(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
I dislike both sides but as usual, the victim is always right.... Hope NA foot your bills but justice? Tah!
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by buckyfof(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
if only he had just walked by, he was never going to interfere in a soldier fracas and just come out of it smiling
some might consider it bravery...but in naija here, it is d highest order of stupidity and madnezz

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
nn
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by MzMercie: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Justice!!!

Happy birthday to meeeeeee, Thank you God for this golden opportunity to witness d beginning of new beginnings in my life, Love U Lord.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by kowalsky: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Williambanks:
I really duno and dont understand how and why these soldiers behave like this...... like they the only soldeirs in the world. They even earn lesss than nscdc o.... mtcheeeew

They dont earn less than nscdc

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
the next striped brutalized girl part 2 or rather season 2.
justice ko cluses Niiii.
mtchweee
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by gen2lpat(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Police are for metropolis, Soldiers are for war. Bundle all of them and send them to Sambisa. I am sure they can intimidate hoko haram.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by comeandmarry: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abegi.
God punish frsc.
Wen dem hold my niggi cause of common seat belt.we beg troway.. .for where..no level.
Last last na money matter.
Dem go dey speak grammar, dey quote law for me.
Hand don meet one of them.
U get luck say dem no blast your teeth.if not i wonder how u wan talk wen dem blind your eyes.cripple your hand and mouth.

Soldiers sef, una go dey do like say una fit use one hand carry highlander go up come down.
Wen it comes to brutality.gif 5 gbosa for soldiers .
Dem be like Abacha for our midst.
But when them hear shekau and him boko haram boiz, even d so called NDA strong men dem.na dia u go no say soldiers na for dia pocket dia power dey.
Nobody wan die

Abegi

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
They should do justice on this man's case. he pleaded for another person... He is now blinded by the military who swore to protect and insulate...
So as they should do justice to this terrorist Nnamdi Kanu for saying he is a killer and he killed and buried Nigerian Police and Army. watch my evidence video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8&sns=sms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by donifez(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
This should not be justice should be done on paper,action should follow.

I know the N/A will try to cover the matter but if appropriate action is taken their plans will be flawed. They should compensate the wounded officer and make sure the soldier is sacked. That is the least they can do to placate Nigerians.

Justice must be done,don't let injustice be a norm.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by osarenmwienda(f): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
i pray your wish come through my dear.

. justice is lost to Nigeria undecidedi pray your wish come through my dear.

. justice is lost to Nigeria
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by OBADUPE: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
justice must prevail
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by kgr8mike(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by kwen1: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Things like these should not stop Us from doing the right things...is better to die fighting for a just course(JUSTICE) than to keep mouthshot and watch justice being abused.
#Godblessthejust

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nicur: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't know whether to laff or sympathize with the frsc, cos if them catch you for road eeeeh u go hear something, like if you are in the same position with me

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by sommy03(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm tired of commenting....
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Paseus(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Serves him right! Nxt time wen u see a soldier doing his thing jst walk away...you can cry me a river 4 i care. OYO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo) / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.