Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Need High Quality Bakery Equipment In Nigeria? Try SIFA! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need High Quality Bakery Equipment In Nigeria? Try SIFA! (1325 Views)

Bakery Equipment / Drugstore Nigeria - Buy Drugs And Medical Equipment In Nigeria / Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need High Quality Bakery Equipment In Nigeria? Try SIFA! by kunle3: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
If you need high quality bakery equipment in Nigeria to meet your bakery or restaurant needs, try SIFA!

SIFA Bakery Equipment Nigeria Enterprises is one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of optimum quality food processing equipment. Our bakery equipment are renowned for their user-friendly operation, low maintenance, high performance, low power consumption and durable construction.

By using cutting-edge machinery, our engineers manufacture a wide range of bakery and food processing equipment such as Rotary Rack Ovens, Traveling Ovens, Spiral Mixers, Planetary mixers, Bread Dough Moulders, Dough dividers, Water Chillers, Bread Slicers, Provers and many more. In addition to this, we have a team of highly skilled technicians and support staff that provide effective installation and maintenance services to our esteemed customers.

SIFA is committed to providing quality products, services and quality performance to every customer, every time. Our series of quality assurance procedures conducted our team of quality controllers, has helped us in ensuring that the premium quality of the offered range is never compromised at our end.

Contact us today:
Tel: 09072141238 or 09071590954
Address: 3, Adefowope Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos Nigeria

Re: Need High Quality Bakery Equipment In Nigeria? Try SIFA! by duchessofyork: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
kunle3:
If you need high quality bakery equipment in Nigeria to meet your bakery or restaurant needs, try SIFA!

SIFA Bakery Equipment Nigeria Enterprises is one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of optimum quality food processing equipment. Our bakery equipment are renowned for their user-friendly operation, low maintenance, high performance, low power consumption and durable construction.

By using cutting-edge machinery, our engineers manufacture a wide range of bakery and food processing equipment such as Rotary Rack Ovens, Traveling Ovens, Spiral Mixers, Planetary mixers, Bread Dough Moulders, Dough dividers, Water Chillers, Bread Slicers, Provers and many more. In addition to this, we have a team of highly skilled technicians and support staff that provide effective installation and maintenance services to our esteemed customers.

SIFA is committed to providing quality products, services and quality performance to every customer, every time. Our series of quality assurance procedures conducted our team of quality controllers, has helped us in ensuring that the premium quality of the offered range is never compromised at our end.

Contact us today:
Tel: 09072141238 or 09071590954
Address: 3, Adefowope Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos Nigeria

I am the CEO of Homemade Consulting Ltd. We are into bakery consulting. I recommend bakery equipment amongst other things to intending bakery owners. I currently partner with Macadams and Tombake equipment companies. I was hoping we can partner so I can recommend your brand to my clients who are majorly intending bakery owners and you in turn recommend me to your clients for recipe making. You can reach me via adenayatitilope@gmail.com.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Pound Yam? / Tips On How To Make Nsala Soup / The Best Moi Moi Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.