Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) (866 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sequel to my thread on have i don't have a girlfriend which i created with my other handle before getting banned. https://www.nairaland.com/3292520/why-dont-girlfriend

After a little bit of contemplating, i concluded that i actually don't need a girlfriend and here are my reasons.

1. Most Nigerian girls are too greedy for my liking. It's pretty difficult to please them. The high maintenance ones are not even fine, heck, why would i spend my money on someone i can't even see the effect of my money on.

2. Most Nigerian girls are fake.
Fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake butts, fake boobs, fake accent, fake lifestyle....The list just goes on and on. undecided

3. Most Nigerian girls aren't fit and they don't exercise. Need i say more? Its a rare occasion to see a Nigerian girl jog. The ones who register at the gym only do that to get other hot males attention when they go do their fake workout.

4. Most Nigerian girls are boring....Chai! You cannot even have a meaningful chat with some of them while other would only pay attention to you when they need something from you.

5. Most Nigerian girls are sexually stagnant... The guys will testify to this. When you throw your hand around a white girl, she will reciprocate it by holding your waist. Not a Naija girl, she will just be blushing like she's new to romance and sex.

That's all for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
[
fake eyelashes, fake boob and all those? where won't you see these species of people?

Lol. please take two steps back jaweh!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Errr.....Okay.
Most girls do this,most girls do that.
What about the few that aren't included?
Dude,when you find the right girl you won't think about some of the things you just mentioned.
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Beyond the listed points. Most girls around here don't offer anything other than sex.
Most can't even cook anything other than noodles and Spaghettis.
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by sainttwist1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
sorry.....
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lagosparty:
Sequel to my thread on have i don't have a girlfriend which i created with my other handle before getting banned. https://www.nairaland.com/3292520/why-dont-girlfriend

After a little bit of contemplating, i concluded that i actually don't need a girlfriend and here are my reasons.

1. Most Nigerian girls are too greedy for my liking. It's pretty difficult to please them. The high maintenance ones are not even fine, heck, why would i spend my money on someone i can't even see the effect of my money on.

2. Most Nigerian girls are fake.
Fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake butts, fake boobs, fake accent, fake lifestyle....The list just goes on and on. undecided

3. Most Nigerian girls aren't fit and they don't exercise. Need i say more? Its a rare occasion to see a Nigerian girl jog. The ones who register at the gym only do that to get other hot males attention when they go do their fake workout.

4. Most Nigerian girls are boring....Chai! You cannot even have a meaningful chat with some of them while other would only pay attention to you when they need something from you.

5. Most Nigerian girls are sexually stagnant... The guys will testify to this. When you throw your hand around a white girl, she will reciprocate it by holding your waist. Not a Naija girl, she will just be blushing like she's new to romance and sex.

That's all for now.
number 5 is very true
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[
fake eyelashes, fake boob and all those? where won't you see these species of people?

Lol. please take two steps back jaweh!

Things like that are only common among black women who are mostly not comfortable in their own skin and natural hair.
You cannot imagine how much forex we loose to hair imports alone.
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
I got 1 question
•••••••
Are you even any of those things? undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I got 1 question ••••••• Are you even any of those things? undecided
Sure and that's why I won't settle for less.
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lagosparty:

Sure and that's why I won't settle for less.
doubtful undecided bye
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
doubtful undecided bye
Hey puff
My girlfriend says I should stop hangin with uer husband. She thinks yer husband is a bad influence angry
Re: Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
doubtful undecided bye
I don't have to convince you.
Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too / How To Make Your Wedding A Success With N49,950 / My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.