Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. (38492 Views)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Several Habits That Make You Totally Undateable / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Your responses are like you are attacking tho

My relationship was not in a good state until I left the banking job (I couldn't create time for him, not even to chat with him, i use the little time i had to sleep or for church activities, people who enjoys banking are the ogas at the top, if I hadn't quit the job I wouldn't have known what romance section is on nairaland, the job is stressful)

Have a nice evening!!!
I didn't sound like i was attacking you, just felt your second point has flaws, the first ever guy to have propose marriage to me was a banker, and not their oga, he made it upon himself that after work he will pick me up from school and drop me at home, he does that atleast twice in a wk...people are different and handle relationships differently, lets not go there abeg!.

Bye!.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fvck it angry
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Slimflame(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Finding love is hard.
Sometimes when you’ve been single for a long time, you begin to question yourself. Finding isn’t easy. But the love search is easily complicated by some habits you have.

“And the worst part, you don’t even know you’re sabotaging yourself.”

Many longtime single people who have been searching for love usually have habits that reduce their chances. Some of your habits could be stopping you from moving past the first few dates. Here are some of the major things that make you undateable:

1.  You’ve got a big Ego
We know these kinds of people who think and act like everyone is beneath them. Like they’re better than everyone else. Your big ego could be getting in your way of finding love. If you think you’re better than everyone, how are you going to settle with one person?
op u no get talk,weda u date or u no date hu u don help...dating nah part time tin joor

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by oglalasioux(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  Being too clingy
You know those guys/ladies that call your phone 5 times a day after knowing you for a few days. If you’re one of those people, you’re clingy. And this comes off as being desperate. It could be chasing away your love interests.

The one I loathe most. The worst part is when you are busy and can't take the call they won't stop calling until your battery goes flat.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
since I broke up with my first gf. I don't like any girl.every girl look like ass bitch sex machine to me.dis year clock 2 years of my singleness so op mind wat u post. . once u can woo a gal no problem. Dat ur post is poo. Dat vhine boy

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ranchhoddas: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Another stupid thread!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by princee7(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4.  Unrealistic standards
Unrealistic standards can be hurting your chances of finding love. Example, a girl who wants an RMD-looking kind of guy will wait for a very long time. Or a guy who wants a girl who looks like Kim K and behaves like mother Theresa might find himself growing “mettu” as we say in Naija. Set realistic standards and you will find love sooner.
these above is how most gals are right now in Nigeria living a life of fantasy, they want a good handsome, rich caring n loving dude to marry I simply tell them "do you know Jesus wait he is coming for you"!!!!
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jasonnoah:
since I broke up with my first gf. I don't like any girl.every girl look like ass bitch sex machine to me.dis year clock 2 years of my singleness so op mind wat u post. . once u can woo a gal no problem. Dat ur post is poo. Dat vhine boy
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Slimflame:
op u no get talk,weda u date or u no date hu u don help...dating nah part time tin joor
Yes it is a part time thing
Just make sure you are dateable
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, You're freaking high before you came up with this f**king thread undecided undecided

You need to be given some beatings, some punches on your faces and some lashes on your bum bum
angry angry
grin you must be guilty

2 Likes

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by jojothaiv(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some don't even need a relationship..
They need just one thing...
Kindly grow up!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=NairalandEFCC1 post=48739957][/quote] so
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

ok you don receive bank alert so?
This is not a matter of bank alert
Just saying someone found the thread you tagged "unreasonable" reasonable.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

This is not a matter of bank alert
Just saying someone found the thread you tagged "unreasonable" reasonable.
scroll up people are complaining
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

The one I loathe most. The worst part is when you are busy and can't take the call they won't stop calling until your battery goes flat.
Hope you are not guilty of this tongue
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by fuckpro: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Op, didn't do her homework well b4 posting. grin
I will like to commission your lips
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Slimflame(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yes it is a part time thing
Just make sure you are dateable
ok i shud be dateable eh...clap for ur self....if i say amadioha shud strike u nw,it wil be as if am a bad person...go to hell wit ur date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
How about we change the topic to 6 Judgmental opinions I have about dating

In this economy one has to be strong but no one knows the true secret to attraction and retaining affection except God and destiny

Be yourself that's all someone will love you for life

3 Likes

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jasonnoah:
One thing you should have at the back of your mind is that you will settle down with a woman one day and have a beautiful daughter
If you want men to also think this way towards your girl when she is old enough, then continue your ministry smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by JuanDeDios: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
6.  Being too argumentative
Nigerians love to argue. If you’re on a date and your partner thinks A is better than B. And you think B is better than A. There is no need to talk them to death till they agree with you. Nobody likes an argumentative partner. Respect people’s rights to their opinions even if it’s different from yours.

Hopefully, you will find love soon.

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/habits-totally-undateable/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala
Nothing turns me off more than this.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

One thing you should have at the back of your mind is that you will settle down with a woman one day and have a beautiful daughter
If you want men to also think this way towards your girl when she is old enough, then continue your ministry smiley

don't u know showing too much love and care turn u gal girl into undateable, or wetin u call it.
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Slimflame:
ok i shud be dateable eh...clap for ur self....if i say amadioha shud strike u nw,it wil be as if am a bad person...go to hell wit ur date
No I won't go to hell
I will rather choose to go to heaven cheesy
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jasonnoah:

don't u know showing too much love and care turn u gal girl into undateable, or wetin u call it.
If i don't know
I wouldn't have posted it above smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you must be guilty

For your mind cos I'm not even guilty of dem angry angry
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Slimflame(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No I won't go to hell
I will rather choose to go to heaven cheesy
Anywia u choose to go is ur f**king business...i dont kia
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Nothing turns me off more than this.
Guys argue a lot too
But I think it's common among we ladies smiley
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by jojosweet(f): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Do this slowly for me and tell me who's being dumb here.

Read your thread subject.
Read that your point i quoted.
Read my post.
Now, tell me who's actually dumb?..."yes" I don't have a bf, but will date one that prioritise his job.
wow please be careful what u wish for. Before u end up in a sexual relationship with ur laundry man when u get married to that workaholic..because he stopped noticing u have a new hair do or u smell of new cologne or u dropped weight it is innate women want to be acknowledged also when ur job constantly calls u away ur hubby starts feeling neglected and it is not good at all except u both are doctors. Think she means find a healthy balance between work and personal life.after all we are all not getting out alive so why not live a little yea?
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Ximenez(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Coming from the same mizzbouqui that refused to reply my pm, keep sabotaging yourself

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

which bank job! abeg make we hear word

The gal just dey blow lamba since grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Patrik007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

For your mind cos I'm not even guilty of dem angry angry
[/color]really? You mean you aren't clingy?
•••••
Hmmmm.You look like you'd be clingy tongue
Re: 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ximenez:
Coming from the same mizzbouqui that refused to reply my pm, keep sabotaging yourself
I saw your application letter but I might not reply smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.