Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? (2510 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Let's run a statistics of where people meet their wives/husbands...Not less than 100 married people as a case study..

If you are MARRIED, please share with us where you met your wife or husband for the first time...
Options :
1. Church or worship centers
2. School
3. Event Center(please specify)
4. Workplace
5. Neighborhood
6. On the street
7. Online
8. Village
9. NYSC or any Camp
10. Other places (please specify)

... If a you not married, you can ask your parents/relatives and post it here too... Let's have a comprehensive statistics to help single people who are still in search to stop searching but look deeply, he or she just right beside you... #putonyourspiritualglasses and you will see him/her even when he or she doesn't look it physically.. Lol...

#bob-laboratory.. #iRepJesus4life

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Hang on.... Which husband ? tongue

2 Likes

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Your husband or wife to be is somewhere around you buh you can't see because you are blindfolded(figuratively)... Put on your Spiritual glasses... Lol

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by alexiej(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
I've nt found her yet oooo... My luv, I need you in my life!!! Where are youuuu!!!!!
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Eesha: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
4. Workplace
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eesha:
4. Workplace
... Wow... Thanks for sharing with us
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eesha:
4. Workplace
... If u know the one of your friends please kindly post it too...we ar trying find out the most likely place among others that people meet their spouse... Thanks
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by yemsai(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
alexiej:
I've nt found her yet oooo... My luv, I need you in my life!!! Where are youuuu!!!!!
Here I am na
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by alexiej(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
yemsai:
Here I am na
Lol... Let's talk.. Send me a pm
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
alexiej:
... Lol... Please enter into serious prayers... TRUST me you will see her..put on your Spiritual glasses

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Peach45(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
I meet Him on my street in d year 2001-2003, he has a friend there who is like a family friend to us n I ve known him wen I was in senior school cos I normally take food to d friend house n would greet him. But it took a while n he told his friend he likes him n we xchange number in 2010 n thank God we are happily Married
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by yemsai(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
alexiej:

Lol... Let's talk.. Send me a pm
Haha..c u..
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Peach45:
I meet Him on my street in d year 2001-2003, he has a friend there who is like a family friend to us n I ve known him wen I was in senior school cos I normally take food to d friend house n would greet him. But it took a while n he told his friend he likes him n we xchange number in 2010 n thank God we are happily Married
Wow... So when did u get married
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by 4tunebest(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
We met on Nairaland in February 2014, met offline and entered courtship in March 2014, met his family in May, started wedding preparations in June, got married to each other in September 2014.

@ sexymoma, The importance of God's guidance can not be overemphasized in choosing a life partner. 2 years earlier to meeting my husband, a very gentleman, responsible in every sense of the word, God-fearing, other qualities that made him every woman's dream, etc. However, I turned him down because God told me that the marriage wont stand the test of time. So you see, we need the One who knows tomorrow to guide us in every decisions of life, marriage inclusive.
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Ranchhoddas: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
4tunebest:
We met on Nairaland in February 2014, met offline and entered courtship in March 2014, met his family in May, started wedding preparations in June, got married to each other in September 2014.

@ sexymoma, The importance of God's guidance can not be overemphasized in choosing a life partner. 2 years earlier to meeting my husband, a very gentleman, responsible in every sense of the word, God-fearing, other qualities that made him every woman's dream, etc. However, I turned him down because God told me that the marriage wont stand the test of time. So you see, we need the One who knows tomorrow to guide us in every decisions of life, marriage inclusive.
On Nairaland. Moniker or you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by 4tunebest(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
On Nairaland. Moniker or you know the rest.

@totalhouse
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by sexymoma(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
4tunebest:

wait ma'm i don't get... are you advising me based on what i wrote on the other thread or you just wish to mention me..
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by 4tunebest(f): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
sexymoma:
wait ma'm i don't get... are you advising me based on what i wrote on the other thread or you just wish to mention me..
Apologies ma. Its based on the other thread
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
He was working Where I had my 3rd Yr I.T ,he was one of the magas(wey no dey take eye see Igbo girl)in that company grin,well it happened that this maga wasn't spending his money for free,fast forward to my 5th and final Yr,we wedded 2 days after my project defence in 2014 Nov.
He is the best as we keep getting better everyday.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:
When I was on my 3rd Yr I.T ,he was one of the magas grin,well it happened that this maga wasn't spending his money for free,fast forward to my 5th and final Yr,we wedded 2 days after my project defence in 2014 Nov.
Wow... So u met in school... Wow..
So far... School 1, Street 1
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:
When I was on my 3rd Yr I.T ,he was one of the magas grin,well it happened that this maga wasn't spending his money for free,fast forward to my 5th and final Yr,we wedded 2 days after my project defence in 2014 Nov.
Wow
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Current Stats
School 1
Workplace 2
Online 1
Street 1

... Workplace leading... Lol... Let the poll continue so that single people can know the most likely place to meet your wife..

No church yet... *frowns*...where are my church people? .. Lol
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Peach45(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
berepiki:

Wow... So when did u get married
we got married 2014
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by simpleseyi: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
We met at my workplace. She was one of the crazy and troublesome customers, we call them special customers. Most young women are naughty and troublesome customers, only niggas like me know how to make them happy. We got talking in 2006, got engaged in 2010 and got wedded in early 2011. God sent first baby in late 2011 and second baby in early 2014. I think we are knowing each other more and more everyday.
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by rosalieene(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
When I see him, I will let you know.
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
rosalieene:
When I see him, I will let you know.
Lol...
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by berepiki(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
simpleseyi:
We met at my workplace. She was one of the crazy and troublesome customers, we call them special customers. Most young women are naughty and troublesome customers, only niggas like me know how to make them happy. We got talking in 2006, got engaged in 2010 and got wedded in early 2011. God sent first baby in late 2011 and second baby in early 2014. I think we are knowing each other more and more everyday.

Interesting... I guess you have inspired someone here
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Abiagirl777(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
berepiki:

Wow... So u met in school... Wow..
So far... School 1, Street 1

At work

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
4tunebest:

see time frame shocked no village people could have stopped it, even if they wanted to.

meanwhile, 10years counting for some couples, no introduction.sad

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
mehn i read all the comments and my mouth was just Opening and closing.... yels thats the kinda reaction you have when youre single to stupor

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
The title of this thread is a bit contradictory "Singles.... Where did you meet your husband/wife"

If they had a husband or a wife they wouldn't be singles anymore now would they

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup / 1million Naira Cash Reward. / Residents Stunned By Goliath-sized Man Walking On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.