Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) (6293 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) (2) (3) (4)

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Towncrier007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
pls I love this NL girl, I have sent her p.m and yet she hasn't replied for once, pls what will I do? am crazy about her

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by tens4real(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by ImDharay: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
sad
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by fairlyusedpant: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Op you tried, but ask yourself this question, when last did you go for medical check up? Doctors recommended that we should be going for medical check up every month, but for your case op, as a professional medical doctor wey i be, i will recommend that you should be going for medical check up every day, it helps alot, because it helped baba alaba who said he loves beyonce and he would die for her, but after going for medical checkup, he discovered that he had a very rare sickness called ''malaria of the brain'', but now he is ok...... You can thank me later

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
This generation is fuucked. No hope

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
You should be crazy about making money, rebranding yourself and change your God-only-knows what model of phone you are using.

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016

Coz maybe tat foto wasn't hers really.... He/she doesn't wanna disappoint u in any ways... cool

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by MrOlihilistic: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
You guys are giving this girl too much attention that's why she raises her shoulder up like the neck of giraffes

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by MUVA(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Man up and face her with your real moniker. Even though she's a stvpid hoe, I'm quite sure she'll still appreciate your confidence. wink

20 Likes

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
who is that?
looks like all those oloshoz you see around midnight on the streets in western European countries.

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
What if I tell yhu quyz......

Ireony creates a thread to woo herself......

For the sake of advertisement......

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz maybe tat foto wasn't hers really.... He/she doesn't wanna disappoint u in any ways... cool

Hello smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Slimflame(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ireneony abegi acept o...to avoid geting a broke jaw or tooth in ur drim...niggers no get chill dis days even for dream
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Drew0:

Hello smiley

grin shud I say hi?
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Your priority right now should be to charge your phone, not to chase woman.

This lady's been getting lots of threads opened in her name sha.

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by tens4real(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
who is that?
looks like all those oloshoz you see around midnight on the streets in western European countries.
ooooooooh easy.....tiger.....!!!
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin shud I say hi?

Doesn't matter.

I just wanted to know if you live in US?
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by 2dice01: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:

hehehe seems some1 is jealous tho cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:

why are you player hating? sad
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Drew0:

Doesn't matter.

I just wanted to know if you live in US?

Oohh... Nah... It's very far.. It will take me approx 19hrs n 30mins to reach L.A with a non-stop flight tongue

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh... Nah... It's very far.. It will take me approx 19hrs n 30mins to reach L.A with a non-stop flight tongue

Oh, okay never mind smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Raydos: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
O'P You Mumu?

You Sent Her PM?

She Can Never Reply.

Lemme Quickly Enlighten You.

Top 5 Things To Do, To Gain A Lady's Hearth.

1. Money

2. More Money

3.Plenty Money

4. More Money Money

5. Uncountable Amount Of Money.

What You Need To Do Now Is To Send Her A PM Asking For Her Bank Account Number.

I Swear With My Life, She's Gonna Reply You. That's Just It

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by SirDavico(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
sadIf she don't reply u, do u need any more clue before u realise she's not interested undecided

why waste your time on narcicistic nairaland girls

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
who let this one out of his cage
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by MRSANITY(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
This one that white men are fvcking upandan? mshewwww

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
What if I tell yhu quyz......

Ireony creates a thread to woo herself......

For the sake of advertisement......
prove buddy

Irene we know can't do such

the op should just man up for once
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by joey150(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

remember that your thread about that guy making funny noises?? It all makes sense now when i put the pieces together
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jarizod:
who let this one out of his cage
cheesy grin

You left the cage open for him grin
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
prove buddy

Irene I know can't do such

the op should just man up for once

I just felt no reasonable man will pull such a stunt.......
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by senibo1: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
toposi4naija:

I just felt no reasonable man will pull such a stunt.......
this is nairaland

everything is possible

tho, a coward can do anything behind alt

he should stop being a sissy cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
joey150:
remember that your thread about that guy making funny noises?? It all makes sense now when i put the pieces together

grin what kind of funny noises he making?

Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever