Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

UAC Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Interview (10469 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / WORKFORCE:UAC Interview / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAC Interview by knight4u(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
Please, anyone that was invited for the UAC Pre-Interview Screening on Monday, 28th Sep should let me know when He/ She is invited for the Interview. I was there for my sreening on Monday but I've not been called for the Interview yet. Thank you.
Re: UAC Interview by mavtrevor(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2009
they've not invited anyone that i know after the pre-screening, then i know they'll be contacting us soon. Who knows the number of stages this program would require?

1 Like

Re: UAC Interview by knight4u(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
Please, anyone with valuable information on the format of UAC Interview should please, fill us in. Thanks.
Re: UAC Interview by tosynkenny: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2009
I guess this could be helpful for those that would be invited for the uac interview:

i dont know if uac changes its interview style but the uac interview for management trainees that was done abt 2 years ago was in this format written below;

1. Be prepared to face a panel of interviewers

You will be divided into groups of about 10 interviewees
2. You will be given a passage to read and you would be asked to discuss your opinion based on the passage you read, the panel interviewers would be watching while the group discussion goes on.

3. Each of you would be asked to pick a topic from a pool of topics that would have been written down in small sheets of paper(recent happenings in the country and in different sectors of the economy), each person would be asked to step out to pick the topic , after which you would give a presentation on that topic for about 5-10 minutes, it is very important to be very much conversant with current happenings in the world.

4.You would then proceed to individual interview, where each of you would be called in one after the other to face the interview panel.

You must be well prepared for the individual presentation that is keep abreast of everything that appears to be news and that calls for national attention.
Ensure you speak intelligently and confidently.
Make sure you market yourself well because that is what they want you to do, they want to know your worth.

I sincerely wish you the very best.
I hope this will be helpful

Pls anyone with any addition should pls include it

3 Likes

Re: UAC Interview by knight4u(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
tosynkenny:

I guess this could be helpful for those that would be invited for the uac interview:

i dont know if uac changes its interview style but the uac interview for management trainees that was done abt 2 years ago was in this format written below;

2. You will be given a passage to read and you would be asked to discuss your opinion based on the passage you read, the panel interviewers would be watching while the group discussion goes on.

3. Each of you would be asked to pick a topic from a pool of topics that would have been written down in small sheets of paper(recent happenings in the country and in different sectors of the economy), each person would be asked to step out to pick the topic , after which you would give a presentation on that topic for about 5-10 minutes, it is very important to be very much conversant with current happenings in the world.

4.You would then proceed to individual interview, where each of you would be called in one after the other to face the interview panel.

You must be well prepared for the individual presentation that is keep abreast of everything that appears to be news and that calls for national attention.
Make sure you market yourself well because that is what they want you to do, they want to know your worth.

Thanks sweetheart. You are a darling!
Re: UAC Interview by sophianah(f): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
i just got an email from uac to come for interview on thursday, anyone with the same mail?
Re: UAC Interview by geezville(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
yeah, i also got mail invitations, as a matter of fact, 3 of them. but the funny thing is that none of them were detailed as per venue and etc, they were basically one liners. how about yours sophianah?
Re: UAC Interview by sophianah(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
i got the details, a file is attached to the mail and it contains the details of the interview venue and time, just download the file
goodluck to all of us
Re: UAC Interview by knight4u(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
I got a mail too. God will see us through. Amen!
Re: UAC Interview by coldfllame(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2009
I just saw mine now, i was invited yesterday.Thank God
Re: UAC Interview by knight4u(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
Please, does anyone know how much UAC pays their MT? I'm thinking they may ask at the interview. Thanks
Re: UAC Interview by dayrinsola: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: UAC Interview by dayrinsola: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
di they like shortlistfor the pre interview cos my frd is yet to get her own invitation for the interview

n does ny one know like hw much they pay for management trainee
Re: UAC Interview by Hywhaletek(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: UAC Interview by Hywhaletek(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: UAC Interview by Hywhaletek(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: UAC Interview by dabrains: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
tosynkenny: I guess this could be helpful for those that would be invited for the uac interview:

Nice one!!

Let me add some more vital points:

1. During the assessment centre, try as much as possible to lead your group or take up a role like the time-keeper, am sure that would give you an advantage.

2. You guys would be asked to select topics from a paper bag, random topics e.g "Crisis in Greece", "Crisis in Syria", "Private University and Public University which is better", "Facebook and Twitter Addiction", "Boko Haram", "Governance in Nigeria, Reasonable??" Well those are questions from the last recruitment, so you should expect current events in that line, kindly stay close to Aljazerra and CNN during this period.

3. Study your current affairs very well, know the current ministers and your state Local Government Chairman etc.

Don't hope on this oh, these are just tips from the last recruitment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
@dabrains...thanks alot for the tips...

Quick questions, do they post employees outside Lagos?
How many candidates were selected from last year's exercise?
Can you give a range of what their pay looks like??

I'm asking all these so as to know what decision to make, I will be glad if you respond to them. Thank you smiley
Re: UAC Interview by heir01(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks guys! This would be helpful
Re: UAC Interview by deturla: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
MarvellousGod: @dabrains...thanks alot for the tips...

I'm asking all these so as to know what decision to make, I will be glad if you respond to them. Thank you smiley

Gbamest...matey!!

1 Like

Re: UAC Interview by dabrains: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
MarvellousGod: @dabrains...thanks alot for the tips...

Well, I wouldn't know if they post employees outside Lagos cos I was not selected after the final interview, also I think they selected up to 20 candidates and for the pay I heard they paid 50K during the course of the training which I think lasted for 18months. These are just speculations cos am not an employee of UAC.

1 Like

Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
dabrains:

Well, I wouldn't know if they post employees outside Lagos cos I was not selected after the final interview, also I think they selected up to 20 candidates and for the pay I heard they paid 50K during the course of the training which I think lasted for 18months. These are just speculations cos am not an employee of UAC.
Thank you so much...I appreciate your response. .best wishes smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: UAC Interview by cc150615(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
All these big big fmcgs paying graduates 50k for 12-18 months in the name of graduate trainee, there is God o,ya I know wat I'm saying cos I know a number of dem that do that, dangote inclusive.
Re: UAC Interview by chrisifeanyi: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
dabrains:

Please can u send me ur contact on dis e-mail tgokafor@gmail.com
Please please
Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
dabrains:

thks 4 ur kind gesture bro. Pls send ur details 2 ayenhemmy@gmail.com. God bless.
Re: UAC Interview by dabrains: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Lest I forget, those who came from outside Lagos and got to the final stage were given Transport allowance... I was given #11,000 cos I came from Portharcourt.
Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2014
dabrains: Lest I forget, those who came from outside Lagos and got to the final stage were given Transport allowance... I was given #11,000 cos I came from Portharcourt.
good but this doesn't cover flight ticket na undecided cheesy

So basically, after the test comes the AC , then interview? Thank you smiley
Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2014
cc150615: All these big big fmcgs paying graduates 50k for 12-18 months in the name of graduate trainee, there is God o,ya I know wat I'm saying cos I know a number of dem that do that, dangote inclusive.
grin grin grin.....no mind them
Re: UAC Interview by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Im sure 50k was in 2009 it must be around 80 by now I suppose.
So its Accessment centre now but those who passed were a lot so I wonder if there would be another test or whatever.
It is well.
Re: UAC Interview by heir01(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2014
MarvellousGod: good but this doesn't cover flight ticket na undecided cheesy

So basically, after the test comes the AC , then interview? Thank you smiley
please any idea on the Assessment Center? What should one expect?

1 Like

Re: UAC Interview by rossyc(f): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Is the assessment centre and interview going to be on the same day or alf d ac we will still wait for interview invite??
Re: UAC Interview by oemmanuel: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
who else got a mail from workforce today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.