Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" (5631 Views)

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by SeXyBoNE: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
I don't know what the NBC are waiting for, isn't it obvious that the song "Danger" by P'Sqaure is consummate rubbish and eerie? The Video should be banned with immediate effect, the song does not have any meaning let alone message.

You go see danger
Wahala dey
pointing to the screen as if they are prayin for the viewers to c dange or wahala

I will not pray for my enemy to watch that excruciating video.

NB: I love those guys, but i have a prop with this particual song "Danger"
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
This your criteria for banning a song is so pointless. . . . Are you sure you thinking straight? lol
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by nana(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
This is super story cheesy
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by semid4lyfe(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
I don't have a problem with the video but the song is wack no doubt. That particular song lacks lyrical depth and is too repetitive IMO but hell, they did the same thing with 'do me' (another wack song) and it became a hit so they probably think they'll get away with it this time again. I mean, everywhere I turn - all I hear is 'u go see danger, danger, wahala dey, wahala dey' and I hear people miming & singing along & in my mind I'm like - wetin sweet for this song wey peeps dey sing sef? Total B.S if u ask me but seriously, those guyz need to up their game.

The song doesn't deserve a ban sha .
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by ofokasibe: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2009
she is telling the truth, the song is wack as per psquare standards,,na upcoming artist suppose dey sing this kind thing,,,what she meant is all below average songs should not be allowed to reach the audience, sexybone abi?
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by smile4kenn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
true talk
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by xJaysonx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
Uv gat a problem my brother.
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
If you've got any probs wit the song, change the channel (at least thats wat i do)
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by ofokasibe: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
she desperately wants psquare to maintain the number one spot, i guess she said it cuzz of d the love she has 4 them , but in music , there is no current champion, before it was 2face, then psquare, then 9ice , then mi ,
who is next, psquare don dey old , lol
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by ajekpaks(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
have you heard the one with 2face?? men that song instrumetally is good but lyrics 's as bad

all these guys don dey kpai so make them go rest

but that one \no stop me from buying the album and using it to disturb my fellow neighbours for our face me i face you compound
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by khanye(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
the song is SHIT! angry
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by ofokasibe: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
at least psquare wont cry that they didnt win award this time , not wit this wack danger song ,,,,
i was thinking the song would grow as i listen but it kept sounding wacker and wacker
i will just listen to my kayefi and eva . even bouqui album songs sound better .
psquare is too good to produce this kind of wack nonsense . i am highly disappointed
am going to delete it from my ishack soon.
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by WarfyBoy(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2009
Danger ko, Bangar ni

I am highly disapiapian with this fake track
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by SeXyBoNE: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
If you do not see any wrong on that video, then u sure have some serious probs with your brain
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic

One mans food is another man poisson. . .please please please and please save your badmouth Concerning the p_square song " Danger" if you dont like it, others do. Well im not even a fan of this artist but really adore this certain track you're talking about. . .

So you really mean you notice something offensive stuff'z in it?,C'mon be serious. . .  wink
[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by thando(f): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2009
Has the album been officially released? I'd like to know how much it sold in the first week
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . wink
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by eleshin(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2009
fallacious thread
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by frijos(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2009
wahala dey o! grin
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]frijos :

I dey tell you. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by HarryPotter1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
I dey see danger,danger wehala dey. tongue grin
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Guys feel free , no Wahala okey. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by bologzy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
The song is meaningless but d video tight die, lol,
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Dclique(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
Am not just comfortable with the 'U go see Danger' and 'Wahala Dey' part.
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]You do mean something. . . . . shocked[/size]
Dclique:

Am not just comfortable with the 'U go see Danger' and 'Wahala Dey' part.
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by slimghost(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
Wackest song on the year, and also the album should be in contention for the wackest album of the year.
GOSH!!!!!!!!! those boiz fall my hand pra pra.
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]slimghost  What a heck is wrong with you. . . .? huh. ? you keep silent and stop your "Badmouth" on those guyz. How can you be such an ingrate! for making such statement. . .just imagine you're here saying nonsense. . .no no i disagree with you calling the song and also the albulm Wack,tell me what are you fabricking that give you the boldness to speak against one of the well recongnise nigerian artist?, please please and please i hate your statement and you better straighten them. . . . sad

Or You want me to ask you where is your own  song , your albulm or even your popullarity of name?
[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by slimghost(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Ogaga4luv

Let me repeat myself again, that should be the wackest song of the year, the lyrical content is zero and thats the way it is in most tracks in the album, PG. Its high time we demanded quality stuff from our stars and not take anything thrown at us. Am a P square fan, but am regretting buying this album(en'tho its 4 100 naira only). And b4 u start shooting ur mouth off, tell me y the song wont be classified as WACK,
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Well slimghost dear i have to ask you if music be the food of love, play on. . . wink dont give me excess of it that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken and so die angry.

I Dont care if you are the best FAN of P_Square but i simply ask you to stop Underrating their personality for no reason. afterall one man food is another man poisson. . .I guest you get me right this time around. . . ? wink
[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by SeXyBoNE: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Ogaga,

I don't want to believe you are suffering from delusions. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that that album is below our expections? stop being funny, you and i know that P'Sqaure can do better than that shiit they call "Danger" everybody lov P'Sqaure includin myself, but that cannnot stop me from sayin the truth, when i feel they could have dont sumtin better than that laim work.

big up man
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]SeXyBoNE i feel your word but atleast let people give them their Due. . . cool . You see i have never been a fan of P_Square but really find it so irritative when i stumble across ingrat comments on them, instead they should be appriciated . . .?
[/size]
Re: Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" by mtvlovic: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
P square,na wa o,na u be dissss-how the mighty falling,my advise,withraw that song and promote another one it's not too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour In New Video 'oyi Na Tum'(catch Cold) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Naira Marley – Issa Goal Ft. Olamide & Lil Kesh / Skwinik Download By Okpo Records Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.