Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor (9976 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Colydatom(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Former governor of Edo, Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor, said Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) declared him disloyal his refusing to share the state’s resources to party leaders.

Osunbor, who defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the 2015 general elections, disclosed this at APC’s campaign rally in Iruekpen, Esan West Local Government Area, for the Sept. 10 governorship election in the state.

He described the PDP as an "evil party", whose interest was not for the development of the state, but to share the resources among party leaders.

He said that such mentality of the party was reason for the defection of prominent sons and daughters of the state to the APC, adding that PDP was a "sinking ship".

"Evil people have hijacked the PDP; the party is a sinking ship, which is why I have told my people to act like the former president, Obasanjo, by tearing their PDP membership cards.

"I have told them to join the party that is interested in their welfare and the overall development of the state.

"PDP has no interest in what becomes of the state and the people, but their pockets.

"This was why they said I was not loyal because I refused to share the money meant to develop the state while I was the governor. That was why they started fighting me.

"The PDP, whether at the local, state or federal level can't do anything for us, it is only the APC that can make us a proud people through development," Osunbor stated.

Addressing the rally, the APC governorship candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki, said that Edo people, having produced great sons and daughters in various sectors of the polity, deserved the best.

He said that he was in the best position to govern and offer the people the best, beind part of Oshiomhole's success story.

Obaseki promised to not only continue with the laudable projects of the Adams Oshiomhole government, but to take it to another level through job creation and human empowerment.

70 members of the PDP defected to the APC at the rally.

More: http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/08/pdp-labelled-disloyal-refusing-share-money-osunbor/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by taylor88(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
era of sharing money [according 2 u]

is far beta dan dis era of hunger and death

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by edlion57(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
So na APC you prefer to share the money with....ur point is DAT u helped Amechi and co

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by sleemfesh: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Thief. You bin wan chop am alone?
All of you APC or PDP are thieves.
Go and take a seat.
Mpama.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2016
PDP has a faulty foundation.
Share the Money
That is what they are known for.
IF na lie ask my grandmother.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by MrPetex(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by veekid(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
You too, why do you refuse to share money? Is it up to you? Na your father's money

2 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by emi09: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
So APC labeled you SAINT for refusing right?
You did what was right and you want us to worship you as a result.
So PDP in agreement labeled you after thoughtful deliberations aii? kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Pavore9: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
It ain't easy being PDP now! PDP is like a polygamous man who his wives those still living with him and those who have left him are hell bent in sapping life out of him cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by ayusco85(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Kwarapt PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by agwom(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by emeijeh(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
What is this one saying sef?

Irrelevant Osunbor is still talking.

I shake my head!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by vecman22(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
thunder fire PDP.. thunder fire GEJ... thunder rain on all d wailers..

9 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by orobs93(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Hmm
Everybody can attest to the responsible attitude of osunbor he is one of the best governor we never enjoyed hoping to vote for him in d future

8 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Pavore9: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
veekid:
You too , why do you refuse to share money?

Make l laugh small! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Nairadays: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
We know them, don't worry; it's a failed party.

They need re-branding, maybe KOWA will help. grin

In another news, this man needs help.

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/08/24/drunk-man-locked-in-storage-room-by-furious-wife-gets-head-stuck-when-he-tries-to-escape/

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Doctorfitz: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
The minute apc change am 4 him eye,he'll defect to pdp nd say d exact same things or even worse.....when will nigerians b wise 2 knw that these politicians are self centred slow pokes...

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Dbeze: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Oga osunbor, jst because of theses bunch of failures called apc, u are now misyarning. So u hungry reach so Ok oooo, kwontinue, daris God ooooooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by AlexCk: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Politicians tho,

Pretty sure a couple of years later, he'll defect back to pdp.
Politics is just weird.

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by limeta(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Osunbor forget talk.
thief man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by DropShot: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:

Go take the money and share nah.

Lazy thing! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by beadaholic(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
It's not news that PDP and their supporters are chronic thieves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:

because there is money to share.
now there is no money to share.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Thisis2raw(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Now I must believe there's a by clause if u wan to defect to APC from PDP. You must say something stupid or something corruption related to make it luk lyk u were a saint...... Apc Nigerians are beginning to get fed up with this nonsense tricks

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by myklangelo(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2016
ok so who did you later share the money with? because Edo state can bear witness that the money was not shared to Edo state infrastructure and well-being. Tell us what we don't really know.

Write, Read and think in the Igbo Language @
www.odeniigbo.com
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Elisean(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:

From this statement You are not smart

2 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Goke7: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
why is pdp synonymous with sharing of money like a waec invigilator sharing question papers in an exam hall grin
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by marvelyole(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2016
This Osunbor rule under #PDP ooooo, he was sacked from office by Election Petition Tribunal and Oshiomole was made governor, now osho don give am money him don dy bit the finger that feed him b4,,,, yeye man,,, you are all theives

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by dafuturis(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Who doesn't know the evil called PDP. the evil that held Nigeria spell bound for 16 years.

check my signature for your financial redemption. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Qmerit(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
veekid:
You too, why do you refuse to share money? Is it up to you? Na your father's money

Hear tomorrow's leader. some Nigerian Youths are sick upstairs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Sacks Lagos PDP From Secretariat Over Unpaid Rent / Killers Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Arraigned In Court, Case Adjourned Till February 9 / Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.