Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? (2189 Views)

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by kraftykc(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
So a pal of mine just started his event company in Abuja and he is looking to assess which would be a better sell between a concert featuring OLAMIDE & PHYNO, or FALZ & PHYNO??

The event is slated to take place in Abuja and he is also thinking of supporting them with a lesser caliber third guy to balance out the dynamics. So please guys tell me what you think.

FYI, I'm just helping a friend and I'm not working for his company so please don't get the wrong idea.

Thanks.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Its like you want us to choose between Olamide and falz,
I'm going with Falz

2 Likes

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Let him go for PHYNO $ OLAMIDE, currently, OLAMIDE pulls more crowd than FALZ in Naija. Since he wants to create awareness of his new club.

Note: I am not talking about the content of their music but rather talking about popularity in the music industry

2 Likes

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
veekid:
Its like you want us to choose between Olamide and falz,
I'm going with Falz

i dont know when u guyx will stop remove sentiments in this country and stop being biased..

obviously u saw dat phyno appeared twice ther unlike d other 2
meaning that having phyno in the concert should be A MUST.

i tire for una
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by kraftykc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

i dont know when u guyx will stop remove sentiments in this country and stop being biased..

i tire for una

No vex, he just didn't answer it very directly but he meant Phyno and FALZ, so that's who he chose. Please just tell us which combo you would prefer. Thanks a lot guys

@Veekid, guy no vex me sef been make the mistake of thinking you didn't get the question. Thanks for the reply.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
kraftykc:

No vex, he just didn't answer it very directly but he meant Phyno and FALZ, so that's who he chose. Please just tell us which combo you would prefer. Thanks a lot guys

@Veekid, guy no vex me sef been make the mistake of thinking you didn't get the question. Thanks for the reply.

phyno and olamide should be d best combo.
considering dat they hav made several hit songz 2gether
that are rocking naija recently which is very important
in respect to what u are trying to achieve
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

i tire for una
Who ask you all these epistle? How old are you?
Go back to my initial post and read it slowly; phyno was in the bracket which means you must not but watch phyno on stage but you have option either to go for olamide with phyno or falz with phyno. So what does that connote?
Either go to a concert involving phyno and falz or phyno and olamide, so you go for one
Get yourself outta my mention

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
veekid:

Who ask you all these epistle? How old are you?
Go back to my initial post and read it slowly; phyno was in the bracket which means you must not but watch phyno on stage but you have option either to go for olamide with phyno or falz with phyno. So what does that connote?
Either go to a concert involving phyno and falz or phyno and olamide, so you go for one
Get yourself outta my mention

c diz mofo...
trying to turn around wat d op said..
show me where u saw phyno in d bracket..
lol..
see whoz asking how old i am when u are d one depicting childish character here...HYPOCRISY.
any sensible person dat sees d post will kno dat phyno apperaring 2wice means MUST be there..
ur sentimental mentality stinks.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

c diz mofo...
lol..
see whoz asking how old i am when u are d one depicting childish character here...HYPOCRISY.
any sensible person dat sees d post will kno dat phyno apperaring 2wice means MUST be there..

It's obvious you suffer an acute cognitive dissonance. Read my previous comment, this time, slowly
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
veekid:

It's obvious you suffer an acute cognitive dissonance. Read my previous comment, this time, slowly

how can i read a post of a down-syndrome
whoz IQ is way below datum.

HUMONGOUS DIPLOPODA.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

how can i read a post of a down-syndrome
whoz IQ is way below datum.

HUMONGOUS DIPLOPODA.

Bluffing
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by dblasterberry: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
The popular choice will be phyno and olamide but I follow Falz on Instagram and he is equally pulling his weight. He has sold out shows in the UK and women like him plus he will come cheaper than olamide but if money isn't a problem then I'd say Phyno and Olamide. Phyno and Olamide work better together. Obviously, I'm torn.

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
veekid:

Bluffing

Blabbing.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by baddbass: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2016
I prefer Phyno and Falz... but considering what your friend is trying to achieve then its best he goes with phyno and olamide

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by bamite(m): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

c diz mofo...
lol..
Who is this ipod yoot pouring spit here I'm pretty sure the organiser is also one. angry hence the compulsory phyno performance. It should be olamide and sani danja angry
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by hillzjnr: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2016
I think Phyno and Olamide will pull all the crowd he needs, And as you looking for a third guy to blance the stands may i suggest Tune Khalifa.

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/tune-khalifa-jupiter-f-parees/

you can check him out on facebook and youtube.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 3:24am On Aug 24, 2016
bamite:
Who is this ipod yoot pouring spit here I'm pretty sure the organiser is also one. angry hence the compulsory phyno performance. It should be olamide and sani danja angry

first of all...work on ur english before quoting me undecided..
i quoted the first guy because he can at least speak good grammar.

but u.... i can bet anything on it that u can barely figure out ur blunder not to talk of correcting it.

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by Forzap: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Badoo!!olamide all d way...fi le fun,eyan mayweather cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by bamite(m): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

first of all...work on ur english before quoting me undecided..
i quoted the first guy because he can at least speak good grammar.

but u.... i can bet anything on it that u can barely figure out ur blunder not to talk of correcting it.
Please point it out for me, ipod YOOT. Pained bunch of peeps
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by OKorowanta: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Phyno and the tout.

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2016
bamite:
Please point it out for me, ipod YOOT. Pained bunch of peeps

INDIGENOUS PPLE OF ODUDUA.(IPOO) tout.. LMAO

figure it out urself frustrated i..poo yoot
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Tell him to go for Yemi "big nyansh" alade's concert cool
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

c diz mofo...
lol..
u don't get him.

veekid meant dat u have to choose btwn:

Phyno nd Olamide

Nd

Phyno nd Falz

Phyno is a must in the show.

Xo u have to choose btwn Falz nd Olamide.

Do u get now?
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
ok.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by obynno7(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:
ok.
phyno and olamide will be better
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
u don't get him.

Phyno nd Olamide

Nd

Phyno nd Falz

Do u get now?

ok then if thats wat he meant...
but he should hav presented it better....
d way he said it sounds like phyno is inconsequential in d list.
phyno na muy guy oo.. LOL.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
obynno7:
phyno and olamide will be better
yea bro... everyone knows dat.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
u don't get him.

Phyno nd Olamide

Nd

Phyno nd Falz

Do u get now?

Thank you Sinaj fit your critical evaluation
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

ok then if thats wat he meant...
but he should hav presented it better....
d way he said it sounds like phyno is inconsequential in d list.
phyno na muy guy oo.. LOL.
lol grin

Things we do for our superstars tongue

Oya go nd make up with veekid

@ op, I prefer Phyno nd Falz

Coz he is also nd actor nd not evrione is into music.

Xo u have 2 rappers cum actor.
Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

Olamide na my guy right from eni duro time till now , all his track was hit front to front grin I understand the fact phyno and Badoo had several hits together ,not to talk of their two kings album as well ,but I just love falz (no homo) for his accent and the way he acted in movies.
The only Nigerian musician with AMVCA; E Easy?

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by HARDBOI: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

lol... veekid na my nigga na
we understand ourselves...
dnt worry abt us.
but phyno and olamide is better
bcoz d op mentioned dat he wants d combo dat will generate more crowd or sometin like dat..
so d best option should be phyno n olamide

1 Like

Re: POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend? by veekid(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol... veekid na my nigga na
we understand ourselves.
jst like phyno n olamide.
One [size=15pt]love[/size] bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture / Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River / Tboss Bares Her Cleavage As She Celebrates Waje(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.