Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,022 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (44986 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Buhari Swears-in 7 New Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by sergentAP: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Nairaland.com you have a big responsibility to moderate what people say here on your forum, you must try your best to prevent people from disrespecting our leaders by their comments. Take note.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2016
activeguy:

If ur Allah is with him., how come Nigerians are suffering like they are in hell??

if our God was with moses, he was,,how cum d isrealites suffered lik they are in hell?? imagine a life in d wilderness n compare to a life in nigeria..hope u pick wilderness

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Mad Man, common sense you don't have, were tyrant he goat, your father.
madenigga:
i understand why Buhari just shaked d secretary nd cudnt discuss anything, i wonder what one tyrant ediot with nepa bill as certificate wants to tell such a person. tongue
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
God bless Buhari and Jonathan, two great men. Nigeria will be great again.

Jonathan is now great? Really? Was Nigeria great before?
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
Hope these Biafra nuts realise that when they get their tiny republic, they would become instantly marginalized and irrelevant on the global scene, and no longer attract the attention of global powers, let alone visits by their leaders etc. Afterall, Kerry isn't likely to stop over in Togo or Gambia...

let us worry about that.
I don't see how that is your problem or is it inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by nkowaputa(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Pictures: GEJ And PMB, Two Presidents With Two US Secretaries Of State

When Goodluck Jonathan was the President, he received the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Today, President Muhammadu Buhari receives the current US Secretary of State, John Kerry. See both pictures of these great Nigerian presidents.

One is a good listener. A good quality for a leader, the other seem to like camera a lot and poses typical of

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Ope101(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I wonder why people are just so tribalistic here, I believe this is an avenue to address pressing issues affecting the growth and the development of the nation and us as individuals in the state. It is high time we get our priorities right, rather than posting tribalistic comments and being apologetic to the plight of some political robbers, the same set that steal our wealth and rub it off faces. We should rise up to the challenges of the Nigerian state, let us rally round ourselves and speak with one voice in the language of truth.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
nwakibie3:
GEJ is a man with listening ears; see the way he was listening to Hillary but look at the way the dollardinho was shaking Kerry like a tyrant which he is anyways...
Do you know what carriage is? So because GEJ is the listening type, he should do it in a supservient way?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by nnokwa042(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
Hope these Biafra nuts realise that when they get their tiny republic, they would become instantly marginalized and irrelevant on the global scene, and no longer attract the attention of global powers, let alone visits by their leaders etc. Afterall, Kerry isn't likely to stop over in Togo or Gambia...
dont u know thay one name alone from east is greater than all so called northern great men and women put together isreal is small as lagos but can defeat nigeria in war in just two days
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
madenigga:
i understand why Buhari just shaked d secretary nd cudnt discuss anything, i wonder what one tyrant ediot with nepa bill as certificate wants to tell such a person. tongue
your English is so bad. Shaked? grin
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
nwakibie3:
GEJ is a man with listening ears; see the way he was listening to Hillary but look at the way the dollardinho was shaking Kerry like a tyrant which he is anyways...

how can d president of a nation b showin since of subordination to an ordinary prime minister ,,puttin ur hands bhind ur back av seen lots of subordinates n servants do that.,.slaves listen ,,equals interract
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:

LOL...is that the criteria for a visit from US secretary of state? Don't be deceived, Biafrans are the sole reason Nigeria have survived so far, they are full with innovation, creativity are the labour force that sustains Nigeria...
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:

The same will happen to any region that splits and leave the union.

The six regions are better together if the 36 states restructure and take.charge of its destiny.

But disintegration will make ANY region "irrelevant"

Nigeria is a Giant...
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by bashydemy1: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2016
madenigga:
You need a brain check i swear, Them born GEJ well make him shake Secretary of State? see as him put hand for back like person wey them wan send errand (him be errand boy sha).. Now look at PMB with boldness now..
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
I've noticed that Booooohari hardly has has eye to eye interactions with foreign dignitaries. ...thats inferiority complex o
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Jonathan looked cowered but that wasn't a firm handshake from President Buhari either undecided
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
bashydemy1:
You need a brain check i swear, Them born GEJ well make him shake Secretary of State? see as him put hand for back like person wey them wan send errand (him be errand boy sha).. Now look at PMB with boldness now..

Oh trust me..GEJ shook that witch's hands alot of times. This is actually a lame argument because GEJ was discussing while boooooohari was welcoming.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2016
madenigga:

Jonathan has become great to u over night...
it seems d suffering is really hitting u hard grin

gringringringringringringrin
Booooohari didn't just fall their hands. ..he cut it off completely *sharia style*
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by odomanis: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:
I'm tempted to compare and contrast like wailers are wont to do.

Look at Jonathan receiving instructions like a servant.

He even had his hands behind his back in typical O-yes-Sir-Master fashion. Imagine if it was now Obama giving him instructions, he would have removed his cap in total obeisance.

What if she was responding to a complain by Jonathan that "I am not happy with Obama over his refusal to support our war against terror" And Hillary was then apologising to GEJ and assuring him that she will take up the issue with Obama once she gets home ?

Why don't you notice the relaxed mood between the two ? Cant you see some level of friendship and near intimacy ? That looks to me more like a friendly side gist and not an official meeting session.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by odomanis: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Ugosample:

The same will happen to any region that splits and leave the union.

The six regions are better together if the 36 states restructure and take.charge of its destiny.

But disintegration will make ANY region "irrelevant"

Nigeria is a Giant...

When Obama made his first visit to Africa, he visited Ghana instead of Nigeria. Infact smaller countries were chosen above the "gaint". So it is not about size,it is about content. Talk another thing.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by openmine(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
but come ohh @OP...Wats d motive of this topic? I tot elections were over...why r u bringing up old issues like dese?
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2016
odomanis:

When Obama made his first visit to Africa, he visited Ghana instead of Nigeria. Infact smaller countries were chosen above the "gaint". So it is not about size,it is about content. Talk another thing.

What about a country with Size and Content.

You think Germany/France and Belgium are on the same level in Global affairs?

Or you think US and Canada is the same level in the international stage, or in anything even though they are both developed countries.

Or even China and Singapore? Inthis world, size matters as much as content, if not even more.

Big country = Biggee economy= Bigger Army = Greater relevance in the world

Many of you will not understand, and will just be talking out of sentiment.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by wazobiaN9(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

When Goodluck Jonathan was the President, he received the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Today, President Muhammadu Buhari receives the current US Secretary of State, John Kerry. See both pictures of these great Nigerian presidents.

Dear Op, you must be one of the children on this medium. Who gave you such an access??!!
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Great men of our time
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Kdon2: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:

He even had his hands behind his back in typical O-yes-Sir-Master fashion. Imagine if it was now Obama giving him instructions, he would have removed his cap in total obeisance.

Mumu.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know what carriage is? So because GEJ is the listening type, he should do it in a supservient way?

Go read about body language....people who talk with hands behind have self confidence. I don't know where some of you get your sulky ideas from
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by asorocker: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:

Eventhough i am not an ipob member or a believer in Biafra but i strongly disagree with this attempt to malign facts and present a one sided story of world events , one wonders what happened to countries with very little surface area like south Korea, Japan and isreal , these countries are the most sophistaced and developed in the world and some one still has the temerity to prevent funny african countries like Togo
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by president3h: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
. ............. Donkey please receive sense, will his visit reduce the fuel price to 45naira or make one dollar equal to one naira? I'm sure u didn't eat same day he visited but u have been covered with hate and bigotry.. Some idiots like u are totallly delluded !
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by linusbnn(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:

Jonathan is educated and a listener who hears from experience and PMB is acting like "I know more than you"but he is still failing
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Go read about body language....people who talk with hands behind have self confidence. I don't know where some of you get your sulky ideas from

U no sabi anything.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nostradamu(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ode! grin grin grin grin Nice one though. Btw, (despite the fact that i'm APC --by necessity) I've gotta give it to GEJ sha. I still respect the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.