Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (21677 Views)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / [ THE 100 ]____if You Re A Fan Of The 100 Movie Then Let Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by undisputedk: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Priceless200:
Sad... But fact, why not keep her, as house wife rather than moving out /cheating in to her face, give her that respect, then go outside and cheat with da bit*h Angie... *Sighs.... It's well

Lol. Angie ain't no bitchh. If it wasn't her, would've been another - I mean classy, well to do woman. Not a dummy high school leaving and failed artiste in the person of Tasha.
Ghost go suffer am, no worry ehn. #TeamTash
Lol

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Poor Tommy, really pitied the guy.. That Milan gat no chill..Come to think of it Angie is in big shit if they eventually find out he told ghost that Lobos was alive. i think ghost needs to take his kids outta town buh to where Episode 8 loading..
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2016
rossyc:
Poor Tommy, really pitied the guy.. That Milan gat no chill..Come to think of it Angie is in big shit if they eventually find out he told ghost that Lobos was alive. i think ghost needs to take his kids outta town buh to where Episode 8 loading..
Hmmmmm mm....
This wait won't kill me, I must not be tempted, season must complete before I watch... Shikina. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bolt000(m): 2:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Priceless200:
Hmmmmm mm....
This wait won't kill me, I must not be tempted, season must complete before I watch... Shikina. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Why? Thats a very bad policy, its not good for your blood.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Priceless200:
Hmmmmm mm....

hahahahah..ok o. Keep on waiting.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Biospnx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Looking for hw ghost gonna dispatch dis security boss of his.. n 50 no dey ever rest
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Episode 8 people!!! Yeahhhhh! . cheesy cheesy cheesy

And yeah, I watched 6&7 last night.. Couldn't wait anymore. tongue

That Milan of a guy mehnnnnn... Devil..

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by newguy1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
millan is bad but serious ghost is awesome. I think Angie n ghost r kinda of turning to romeo n juliet even when broken up cannot stop doin things for each oda. FYI what is kanan planning killing ghost son? didnot do it but... he better b planning on getting back into d game dan some damm revenge
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
newguy1:
millan is bad but serious ghost is awesome. I think Angie n ghost r kinda of turning to romeo n juliet even when broken up cannot stop doin things for each oda. FYI what is kanan planning killing ghost son? didnot do it but... he better b planning on getting back into d game dan some damm revenge
SPOILER, **Puts a call to Ghost.. Someone needs to be taught some lessons, or no... Not that serious, Dre will be just fine, but I know he will fret, he is a freaking chicken ass,.. Whatever, *drops phone.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by mccoy47(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Tommy is just a fùckboy!
I guess he is the one that never really understood what friendship and loyalty is all about!.
1st almost outing ghost while in prison in season 2 and now this? So pissed now! angry

By the way that Milan is a cold blooded beast!
Check out is "white meat" sauce and Tommy's face when he invited him! shocked
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by mccoy47(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2016
For those still seaeching for site to download power in regular(240p), clearer (320p) & HD (720p)

www.putlocker.is/watch-power-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html

They've also got other awesome TV series and movies!
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
That ghost's son is so dumb, how can u follow a stranger to his house? Won't be surprised if he's killed or kidnapped.. That Dre is such a betrayer I hope ghost catches him.. Tommy what happened to friendship and loyalty? Angie slping with wetin be em name sef to clear her name, sowi babe the guy is ontop of his game better step up ur game before dey send ur ass to kirikiri..

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
recall that Jukebox asked Kenan at the strip club, what did ghost really take from you? my ans is his son, Sean. now Kenan is doing the same with Tariq. sad sha.

i love Tommy's betrayal. thats my G.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by drnairalov: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
by the way angie feckd Greg
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Pebcak: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tyriq needs some real ass whooping
Angie fucking agent knox was so plain I bet she didn't feel anything
Tommy is still a real g for ever
I wonder what mistake ghost said Milan made when he had dinner with his family

2 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by teejaypee: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
nanananana!

Just freestyling. . .got some catching up to do on the latest season
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by jaylicioussss(f): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Milan's mistake was letting Ghost see his cigarette pack. Ghost immediately was able to tell it was a brand smuggled into the country, Ghost also confirmed this with the PI he hired. That's the reason ghost also started to frequent that bar where the bar tender had a box of the cigar brand on his shelf. He hopes to use Milan's illegal cigarette brand against him.
Pebcak:

2 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Pebcak: 1:21am On Sep 08, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Milan's mistake was letting Ghost see his cigarette pack. Ghost immediately was able to tell it was a brand smuggled into the country, Ghost also confirmed this with the PI he hired. That's the reason ghost also started to frequent that bar where the bar tender had a box of the cigar brand on his shelf. He hopes to use Milan's illegal cigarette brand against him.

OMG you are so right I owe you one
thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by lymelyte(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Ghost will definitely find a way. That's why he is called ghost. I hate that agent Knox a lot. I hope he dies in this season.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Who thinks so too....

Kid need some ass whooping though..

7 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lobo Lobo... Weirdo Lobo.. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He sure is not the craziest.... Lol

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Do you know ; Dre (@Rotimimisic) is a Nigerian... Yeah a full bloody Nigerian with Igbo and yoruba parentage... Lol.. He is keeping the flag flying high, he is made of black... Indeed...

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Priceless200:
Who thinks so too....

Kid need some ass whooping though..
Kai buh this Lil man is just too handsome... Which mama and Papa born am.. My God!!!.. I wanna born right away, #kidsGoal.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Priceless200:

Kai buh this Lil man is just too handsome... Which mama and Papa born am.. My God!!!.. I wanna born right away, #kidsGoal.
i can help, just say the word
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by collitexnaira(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Them too fvck for the movie, i come dey wonder if those sex scene re real
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by newguy1(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Pebcak:

Angie fked agent knox n didnot feel anything? Really. I thought she came to drop d burner fone ghost gave her to implicate knox but it seems both r trying to set one another up.FYI knox obsession with Ghost will destroy him doesnot he know u don't go against to lead character he need to reach out to kenan to learn
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
newguy1:
Angie fked agent knox n didnot feel anything? Really. I thought she came to drop d burner fone ghost gave her to implicate knox but it seems both r trying to set one another up.FYI knox obsession with Ghost will destroy him doesnot he know u don't go against to lead character he need to reach out to kenan to learn
lead character wetin. they're acting na. ff. script

so wetin u dey yarn na
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by lymelyte(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
newguy1:
I want him dead in this season. Him oversabi too much.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by newguy1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
amicableSavage:
lead character wetin. they're acting na. ff. script

so wetin u dey yarn na
the show is about ghost what ever is been done know dat d worst is ghost goin to prison n I don't see dat happening in dis season or d nxt d fun in outside on d street not in prison 4 ghost n knox will come ard he his just been bitter on losing a girl like Angie "lawyer" to a street drug dealer.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by amicableSavage: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
no episodes tonight embarassedno episodes tonight
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
amicableSavage:
no episodes tonight embarassedno episodes tonight
Yesterday night you mean...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV / Money Rituals: In Defence Of Nollywood / Gulder Ultimate Search: Opeyemi Samuel Ishmael And Tobechukwu Okoye Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.