Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (21675 Views)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / [ THE 100 ]____if You Re A Fan Of The 100 Movie Then Let Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
newguy1:
We just found out who tommy popman is?

You sure about that? Hmmm... Coukd the sick woman be his mom too..? Oh forget it.. I remember Tommy's mum now, the funky mama. Haha grin grin
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Episode 5 is sure the best.. Everything went from 0 to 100, so quick..

From Angela, to agent Sandoval, yeah ! Who else saw Ghost's face when he was on about "when knocks went for your gun you had to shoot him. Isn't that right Mr Patrick? And when he didn't die right away, when he held his hand out to beg you to stop, you didn't have a choice".... Damn! He saw it all, he just knew it was him. So easy.

Still on this super episode, Is Tasha flirting with the long head lawyer, hmm. Is she this dull, like her son Riq.

And oh yeah!
"I'm not finished Mr Mark, You and Mr Sandoval stand there pointing accusing fingers at Miss Valdez while you fail to acknowledge all of these lapses and judgments happened on your watch, Is what she said True"
My God! This episode is lit joor. Mehn... Please this series should not just end oo. Fck GOT
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by adegwurulez(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:

Aswear.. Such an attorney. Hope his watch have not ended in series shaa. I like seeing his face. By the way, what's that Tommy is always sneaking into his palms.. Is he sniffing Coke too.. Huh! shocked
Nope, but his ex-wife does.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:

Aswear.. Such an attorney. Hope his watch have not ended in series shaa. I like seeing his face. By the way, what's that Tommy is always sneaking into his palms.. Is he sniffing Coke too.. Huh! shocked

Throwing him out of the case like that really broke my heart, he was a pain in the prosecutors ass.

The coke is for his Ex-wife, he made her an addict as we were made to believe.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
My heart almost jump out of body when ghost was smashing that guy's head. The writers already established that the cameras there weren't working. Nice job.

Who else felt that way?

Julio saw Dre with knan, I smell trouble for drey man.

Ghost hate that lawyer 'Terry Silva' if he goes any where near Tee? Sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
junnyjake:

Throwing him out of the case like that really broke my heart, he was a pain in the prosecutors ass.

The coke is for his Ex-wife, he made her an addict as we were made to believe.
He made her?? Guess I didn't get that part much. Just saw they always quarelled.

Been wan ask sef, how come drug peddling is so rampant in the US. Yet I have never heard anyone executed cause of it just like Indonesia and other countries do. All these guys reveal that in their movies and songs and yet. Narrin.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:

Still on this super episode, Is Tasha flirting with the long head lawyer, hmm. Is she this dull, like her son Riq.
Fck GOT

Long head lawyer You harsh on.

you seem to share in my contempt for him too.

Screw GOT.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:

He made her?? Guess I didn't get that part much. Just saw they always quarelled.

Been wan ask sef, how come drug peddling is so rampant in the US. Yet I have never heard anyone executed cause of it just like Indonesia and other countries do. All these guys reveal that in their movies and songs and yet. Narrin.

I can't really say.

In Indonesia it's death sentence for drug offenses but in some America states there's nothing like that.

A good number of teens/youths over there had been involved with drugs like marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and many other stuffs, they do their time in jail when caught though.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by rossyc(f): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Episode was da bomb...Good Ghost is out.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2017
junnyjake:

Long head lawyer You harsh on.

you seem to share in my contempt for him too.

Screw GOT.

Kikikikiki... grin grin
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why?

I once entertained the idea of having the writers introducing flashbacks, so we can see the growth of those characters. But I think it's too late now, we're in season 4 already.
I can see 50 cent improve on his acting this season with what I've seen so far. He's not been infusing life into his acts in the recent season.
This recent episode was bloody man! Seems ghost isn't really a killer, he's got conscience not like Tommy or knan. He's always having nightmares about his past kills.
I didn't like that Knan grew soft so easily, I was thinking he was going to start things of by crippling one of ghost's legs.
I hate that Julio is dead. I'd miss those Spanish dialogues though since Lobos died, Ruiz too, I missed those dialogues it kind of improves my Spanish.
Tommy would know about Knan and that would be trouble for Dre.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Talius(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kind read my view on our of the highlights of Power's latest episode - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/02/power-what-will-ghost-do-to-dre/
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Talius:
Kind read my view on our of the highlights of Power's latest episode - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/02/power-what-will-ghost-do-to-dre/
Good one. Keep this up. Such review sites are scarce or so I thought.
I like reading about movie online (wiki to the rescue. tongue)

2 Likes

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 2:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello POWER Ninjas.. Any TeamTasha here? Who's seen episode 6?
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Talius(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Priceless200:

Good one. Keep this up. Such review sites are scarce or so I thought.
I like reading about movie online (wiki to the rescue. tongue)
Thank you very much. Always come back for more.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
My sweet Tasha, just turn low key ol****... Chei. Wish it's with Tommy sef and not that long head attorney.. Mitcheew.. undecided undecided

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Trouble loading for him though. Sneaky proctor... Lol

Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by bloodsiamese(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Priceless200:
Trouble loading for him though. Sneaky proctor... Lol
i wouldn't blame him, he knows that they are unpredictable so he need a backup plan . But who has his time ?when ghost is dealing with Simon stern and his family problems, Tommy is busy with backstabbing dre
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Priceless200:
My sweet Tasha, just turn low key ol****... Chei. Wish it's with Tommy sef and not that long head attorney.. Mitcheew.. undecided undecided

Once I saw team tasha I ran to your profile.

I see.see
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
junnyjake:
Why?

I once entertained the idea of having the writers introducing flashbacks, so we can see the growth of those characters. But I think it's too late now, we're in season 4 already.
I can see 50 cent improve on his acting this season with what I've seen so far. He's not been infusing life into his acts in the recent season.
This recent episode was bloody man! Seems ghost isn't really a killer, he's got conscience not like Tommy or knan. He's always having nightmares about his past kills.
I didn't like that Knan grew soft so easily, I was thinking he was going to start things of by crippling one of ghost's legs.
I hate that Julio is dead. I'd miss those Spanish dialogues though since Lobos died, Ruiz too, I missed those dialogues it kind of improves my Spanish.
Tommy would know about Knan and that would be trouble for Dre.

improves your Spanish indeed

#couldnthelpbutsmile
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
fillipelobos:

Once I saw team tasha I ran to your profile.

I see.see
Ahhhh! What did you see oo... shocked
You Monica shaa.. #interesting
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by junnyjake(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
fillipelobos:

improves your Spanish indeed

#couldnthelpbutsmile
Anything wrong with that??
Pray tell.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
bloodsiamese:
i wouldn't blame him, he knows that they are unpredictable so he need a backup plan . But who has his time ?when ghost is dealing with Simon stern and his family problems, Tommy is busy with backstabbing dre

But Dre shaa. #MyExCrush Chei... I just Dey cry for him in advance, his own scene go pass that of Julio, I don't wanna even imagine it, but he try oo, he get mind to fool a whole Ghost and Tommy and even plan to over throw them(kill them) Ahhhh! He is a true Nigeria shaa. grin
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
They should just kill off this tariq character, I so Much hate that boy.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Priceless200(f): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
You are not alone, guess the whole world does. But I guess he's been kept for a reason, just like Dre. I just hope it's a better role shaa.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Priceless200:

You are not alone, guess the whole world does. But I guess he's been kept for a reason, just like Dre. I just hope it's a better role shaa.
Dre is smart and not annoying, the guy portraying tariq is very annoying and dull.

I like seeing dre the villain.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
junnyjake:

Anything wrong with that??

Pray tell.

of cause not

we Spaniards like to increase our reach
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Priceless200:

Ahhhh! What did you see oo... shocked
You Monica shaa.. #interesting

shebi
you put the info there. you know what I saw.

Monica is cool
I love drug lord character. well portrayed by lobos
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:

hanhan
give him a break naa.

he is fixing it like a distablized rich kid ought to.
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Priceless200:

From Angela, to agent Sandoval, yeah ! Who else saw Ghost's face when he was on about "when knocks went for your gun you had to shoot him. Isn't that right Mr Patrick? And when he didn't die right away, when he held his hand out to beg you to stop, you didn't have a choice".... Damn! He saw it all, he just knew it was him. So easy.

And oh yeah!
"I'm not finished Mr Mark, You and Mr Sandoval stand there pointing accusing fingers at Miss Valdez while you fail to acknowledge all of these lapses and judgments happened on your watch, Is what she said True"
My God! This episode is lit joor. Mehn... Please this series should not just end oo. Fck GOT

leave GOT oh

its an outstanding retainer.

they hit it each and every time.

power rocks though
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by fillipelobos: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
bloodsiamese:

life with all it woes

Dre is building doom
Tommy .....

Ghost is in need of a lot of wisdom. things seem to be falling apart inside and around him
Re: 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
fillipelobos:

hanhan
give him a break naa.

he is fixing it like a distablized rich kid ought to.
I heard rains died on his behalf, but are they really rich? if they are rich, they could have have at least bought a house, not living in a rented one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV / Money Rituals: In Defence Of Nollywood / Gulder Ultimate Search: Opeyemi Samuel Ishmael And Tobechukwu Okoye Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.