Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted (44946 Views)

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Police in Uganda on Thursday, August 18th, raided a notorious abortion clinic and arrested the doctor, Moses Kaweesa. The police officers (disguised in plain clothes) raided Miriam Medical Centre in Bwaise and rescued secondary school girls who were being prepared to undergo abortion.

Drama ensued when one woman identified as Joan began to cry and plead for leniency because she was about to get married.

"Please do not arrest or expose me. I am going to get married soon but the husband-to-be is not the one responsible for the pregnancy,” Joan pleaded. "The wedding is due next Saturday" she sobbed.

One of the girls was bleeding and was immediately rushed to Mulago Hospital. Another 15-year-old, found in school uniform, is currently in police custody at Kawempe Police Station.

The doctor, who carries out the abortions, Moses Kaweesa, said, “If you arrest me, my life will be done. I get a living by helping girls abort."

A total of seven people were arrested on the afternoon. Attempts by Moses Kaweesa to offer a bribe to the arresting police officers were futile.

The police worked along with officials from KCCA, Remnant Uganda (an NGO) and Reproductive Health Uganda to carry out the operation. Abortion in Uganda is illegal and carries a sentence of up to 14 years. Prior to the raid, Kampala Sun had published a story about choking the country's capital.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-abortion-clinic-raided-as-bride.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
east African countries and weird news

37 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by 9niceguy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmm.... Uganda Uganda. Africa is full shi*t like this
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Dexpro: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Hehehe funny bi.tches
9niceguy:
hmm.... Uganda Uganda. Africa is full shi*t like this
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by oshibote1: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Police in Uganda on Thursday, August 18th, raided a notorious abortion clinic and arrested the doctor, Moses Kaweesa. The police officers (disguised in plain clothes) raided Miriam Medical Centre in Bwaise and rescued secondary school girls who were being prepared to undergo abortion.

Drama ensued when one woman identified as Joan began to cry and plead for leniency hmmmmbecause she was about to get married.

"Please do not arrest or expose me. I am going to get married soon but the husband-to-be is not the one responsible for the pregnancy,” Joan pleaded. "The wedding is due next Saturday" she sobbed.

One of the girls was bleeding and was immediately rushed to Mulago Hospital. Another 15-year-old, found in school uniform, is currently in police custody at Kawempe Police Station.

The doctor, who carries out the abortions, Moses Kaweesa, said, “If you arrest me, my life will be done. I get a living by helping girls abort."

A total of seven people were arrested on the afternoon. Attempts by Moses Kaweesa to offer a bribe to the arresting police officers were futile.

The police worked along with officials from KCCA, Remnant Uganda (an NGO) and Reproductive Health Uganda to carry out the operation. Abortion in Uganda is illegal and carries a sentence of up to 14 years. Prior to the raid, Kampala Sun had published a story about choking the country's capital.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-abortion-clinic-raided-as-bride.html

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by jaymejate: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Some people nor get shame...
See that place like our store wey we de put yam.

Well i know of like 5places they're aborting, contact me! This needs to end

7 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Flexherbal(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Abortion clinic?
What a life!
Some people are looking for children.
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by helphelp: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Girls ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by amtalkin(f): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
See serious Wahala
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by MadCow1: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Kenya and Uganda are twins of Bad news.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4147181_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

This babe no bad sha.. grin

Very knackable body.. Her Hip-Hop-Hurray fit carry triplet.

19 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by NotNairalandi(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
If the aborter and abortee were aborted i wonder where they would be by now...maybe still inside soaker away or must have been soaked away by soaker away thanker.......Iriots!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Skepticus: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Fucking Slaughter Labs.

They'll find moreof these abortion clinics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by jamex93(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Kenya, Uganda and bad news

grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Abdullateeflawal(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Buhari needs to be arrested
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Action film
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by AroOkigbo(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
helphelp:
Girls ain't loyal
Never knew say na girls de give themselves belle. ..hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Abortion is evil!
Say NO to ABORTION!!!!

#teamvirginfinder embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Olukat(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Kenya and Uganda are really stepping up their game grin grin grin grin
Sex crime and those Nations are glued
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by agwom(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Abortion clinic? God is happy not...
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by dedons: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Afonja bride!
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by passionate88: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
She go don lie give her mumu husband to be that she's a virgin. Meanwhile she go don buy this cream.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by kaen1317: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
After you abort that pregnancy pray to God you don't spend the next 10 years of your marriage looking for another pregnancy. You know there are consequences when u take a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by tuoyoojo(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
ok na
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by amtalkin(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE HIM?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN THE SUPPOSED FEARLESS GOVERNOR?.
It shows he WAS NEVER arrested because he was corrupt... He was only arrested because they want to keep him silent

By the way sef, It being long my neighbor's dog name sake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed blamed GEJ ?

Good behavior grin grin he is now taking responsibilities.
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
south African countries and weird news

Hmmm, Uganda is located in Eastern Africa, just like their Brothers here in the East.............. IPAD grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by mamawin(f): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Kenya and Uganda are twins of Bad news.
actually, they are triplets, South Africa is the third!
Re: Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted by Ferdinandu(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
south African countries and weird news
Uganda and Kenya are East Africa. Did you quarrel with your Geography teacher in secondary school. gringringringrin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Scammers In Town! / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.