Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106543 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
ladokuntlad:

If mailed for the next phase pls notify us abeg

Everyone will get his/her appropriate response. Success or ... Stanbic wudnt keep you in the dark abt ur performance. We'll all be fine, let's just keep our fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good afternoon E-fam

Why is this place quiet naa? sad sad sad

The suspense is killing oooo.

By His grace we shall hear positive response

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
I just was going to ask abt feedback fromm anyone myself.
I guess we've been spoilt with the quite early responses which I think is cool.

compliments to everyone and as always, feedback would be soon, am optimistic
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol... @Ladokuntlad... na wire o... my confidence was waning until I enquired from you and one other person. I was like I hope I never jonz, or have they cancelled the programme...etc. But let's hope to hear from them after the holidays...

@FexyB, same to you man... thanks.

All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas guys... wishing you a prosperous new year in advance #NeverStopMovingForward...lol

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nmreports: 5:15am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Easeal:
Merry Christmas guys... wishing you a prosperous new year in advance #NeverStopMovingForward...lol

I wish you the same bro! wait don begin dey long o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
FexyB:

I wish you the same bro! wait don begin dey long o

I am thinking training school would start around March or April, so they are tryna take their time I guess, afterall na last stage remain so maybe dem no wan rush.

One small part of my mind dey tell me say them don proceed without us .... lol
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nmreports: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
lol... as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys... I got a mail from stanbic. Hope you guys got it also

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
floralle:
Hey guys... I got a mail from stanbic. Hope you guys got it also

congrats dear. I guess most people did.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Easeal:

I did get too and twas positive
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
FexyB:

I did get too and twas positive

Congrats bro... you guys can buy my book on How to Write a Winning Resignation Letter...lol

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Easeal:

Thanks. Congrats also
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by nmreports: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys,
Here is Stanbic IBTC recruitment stages in case you want to know each step of the recruitment:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/2016-stanbic-ibtc-recruitment-stages.html

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2017
cool wink Happy New Year guys...
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Easeal:
cool wink Happy New Year guys...

I anticipated this, na you sure pass. happy new year bro and everyone else

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
FexyB:

I anticipated this, na you sure pass. happy new year bro and everyone else

lol... Na me b dat o bro...

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good Evening House,

compliments of the season to you all. Please i want to confirm something that has been bothering my mind.

The sentence "Please be prepared and make adequate provision for your disengagement from your current employer." in the mail sent to us

I) Does it mean one has already been confirmed as at the time of sending the mail to us?
If it's this, then it's something reassuring and good

or

II) Does it mean that after the last interview stage(HR) we should wait to get a feedback before disengaging from our previous employer? And this brings the last question

III) If (II), are we going to be given a month period(before training school) to disengage proper from our current employer?

Warm Regards

cc Easeal, FexyB, floralle, boywonder123
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
ladokuntlad:
Good Evening House,

compliments of the season to you all. Please i want to confirm something that has been bothering my mind.

The sentence "Please be prepared and make adequate provision for your disengagement from your current employer." in the mail sent to us

I) Does it mean one has already been confirmed as at the time of sending the mail to us?

or

II) Does it mean that after the last interview stage(HR) we should wait to get a feedback before disengaging from our previous employer? And this brings the last question

III) If (II), are we going to be given a month period(before training school) to disengage proper from our current employer?

Warm Regards

Good evening bro.

In my opinion and from the information gathered from those that have gone through the process in previous years, "if you pass the management chat, you are as good as in", but that doesn't mean you can't still be dropped though rare. I'm sure the HR chat isnt for them to sieve candidates and drop some, I guess it's for the HR Head to know those that would be coming in for the training school. Thus, your chat with the HR Head should not lead to you being drop except in occasions of 'gross misconduct' that may make her doubt how you scaled through other stages. The emphasis on "disengagement" is major because the training school starts very very soon--in my opinion 23rd of January. So while it is may be a bit risky (for you) to resign from your current employer because you do not have a confirmation to attend training school from Stanbic, it's advantageous for Stanbic to ensure you show up for the school at their call, thus we can say the benefit is more skewed to the prospective employer. I sent a message to them regarding some company policies which may require that you give enough notice before you resign and I requested for the exact date for the training school so I could plan with that, but contrary to the last paragraph of the mail they sent us which says we shouldn't hesistate to ask questions, they did not respond to me and I fault that.

I would suggest you wait for the chat before you take any action, you could discuss the timing with the lady and I believe that if enough candidates complain about the short timeframe, you may earn yourselves a postponement...lol

Kindly note that the training school in itself is not an offer of employment. You only begin your employment with the firm upon you success at training school which I read in last year's thread to be an average of 70% in all exams. After this would you be up for medicals and all other necessary activities before induction.

In summary, just hold all your questions for the HR Head (good questions only abeg o so dat u wont shoot ursef in d leg...lol).

That's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by boywonder123: 4:25am On Jan 06, 2017
ladokuntlad:
Good Evening House,

or

Warm Regards

This was also bothering me for a while. From what I understand it just means that the training school would start very soon possibly 16th or 23rd and they would like us to start immediately.

But since technically we would still have to be successful at the final stage even though it's very unlikely not be successful, I think we should halt any proper disengagement until then.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FexyB(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
ladokuntlad:
Good Evening House,

or

Warm Regards

i'd go with what them my bosses have said.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by FineWine94(f): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Invites for final chat rolling in. smiley
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
FineWine94:
Invites for final chat rolling in. smiley

yay.. congrats... wishg u da best.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good Evening House,

Please if you are for thurday/friday Walter Carrington please signify

or

If you are for Stanbic Blue Academy @ikeja by Thurday/friday please signify.

Heard their are different locations for the interview just wanna confirm

I am for Training skul Friday

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2017
ladokuntlad:
Good Evening House,

Please if you are for thurday/friday Walter Carrington please signify

or

If you are for Stanbic Blue Academy @ikeja by Thurday/friday please signify.

Heard their are different locations for the interview just wanna confirm

I am for Training skul Friday

I guess there are different locations and dates. Just go have a cool chat anywhere you are assigned. You suppose sabi say guys no go talk as decided during the Mgt chat...lol.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Septunde: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi guys.
Please I was at the HR chat yesterday and have heard about three cases of people who have been called for another meeting with the Chief Executive. I know a friend who was at the chat yesterday and have been scheduled for this meeting next Monday. Any info from anyone?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by boywonder123: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2017
I also had the chat. But I was just told I would get feedback next week. Nothing was said about a meeting with the Chief Executive. sad
Septunde:
Hi guys.
Please I was at the HR chat yesterday and have heard about three cases of people who have been called for another meeting with the Chief Executive. I know a friend who was at the chat yesterday and have been scheduled for this meeting next Monday. Any info from anyone?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ladokuntlad(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Septunde:
Hi guys.

Where did you get such info?

I was at training school on Friday and all through my stay and Convo with ppul around never heard such. And moreover, the HR said they will get back to us nextwek so lets keep calm till then.

Abeg no give person HBP
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Easeal: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Septunde:
Hi guys.

Hey bro. Have you asked your friend how his meeting today went and what it was all about? I'm hoping Stanbic won't fall people's hands cos guys have resigned o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.