Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging (1506 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2016
so many people in nigeria is still going around the circle of internet business, some try but no result is a matter time of i don't get right, or i should continue to try more and more...
this happen why others make alot of money on the internet doing legal business even with leaving there house...
there also so many thing people do not know regarding this things..
see the screen belo

will i want to share my idea and simple pattern on how to get this right with who so ever want to learn..
just send me text only 09090051334

Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by MRXELA(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
your topic says different thing
how did u make that kind amount. u can get that screen shot some one else nw.

1 Like

Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by rogerbyy: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hehehe, I don't read screenshots of earned money that can never be withdrawn. show me how you get paid and I ask u to move on.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
rogerbyy:
Hehehe, I don't read screenshots of earned money that can never be withdrawn. show me how you get paid and I ask u to move on.
good one
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by Realdeals(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Your last 28 days earnings shows you did something fishy, over 95% leap from the previous month is suspicious.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
too much of words do not count but what you get doing what u are doing, if u think is not true.....
answer this question, 1. do you have google adsence account?, 2. do u have blogging site of your own...
if your answer is "yes" call me on 09090051334 or send me your your adsense code, with your blogging details...
i will generate $20-30 into you adsense account in one day....
to prove this not screen shot but reality then you will come for my training .....
cheers guys
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Realdeals:
Your last 28 days earnings shows you did something fishy, over 95% leap from the previous month is suspicious.

too much of words do not count but what you get doing what u are doing, if u think is not true.....
answer this question, 1. do you have google adsence account?, 2. do u have blogging site of your own...
if your answer is "yes" call me on 09090051334 or send me your your adsense code, with your blogging details...
to prove this not screen shot but reality then you will come for my training .....
cheers guys
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
balinda:
good one
cheers guys
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
rogerbyy:

cheers guys
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
MRXELA:
your topic says different thing

how did u make that kind amount.
u can get that screen shot some one else nw.

cheers guys
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by rogerbyy: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2016
admob:

cheers guys
You're now on the Watch List for Google ban, Unfortunately you don't know and they will kick you and your blog out of AdSense soon and you would start complaining here. Generating Money using Tricks, Bot, VPN, Click Exchange is not new but it seems it's now the new chorus of frustrated Nigerian bloggers like you.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by admob: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
rogerbyy:

You're now on the Watch List for Google ban, Unfortunately you don't know and they will kick you and your blog out of AdSense soon and you would start complaining here. Generating Money using Tricks, Bot, VPN, Click Exchange is not new but it seems it's now the new chorus of frustrated Nigerian bloggers like you.

is only fool that doubt prove, what u dnt know is bigger than you, u just jump into conclusion that this, that that.... i call it ignorance... maybe you should see this one

Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by superneutral(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Dont mind bro. In as much you can withdraw ur money out.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by superneutral(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2016
rogerbyy:

seems you also use tricks before too.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by rogerbyy: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
admob:

is only fool that doubt prove, what u dnt know is bigger than you, u just jump into conclusion that this, that that.... i call it ignorance... maybe you should see this one
Hehehe, an idiot will definitely believe that, others think like him. why don't you run Nairaland ads for your training or subscribe to any PAYTv ads or your village town crier service.
If you're not daft, you would not be talking of TRICKS when it comes to generating Google AdSense clicks.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by rogerbyy: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
superneutral:
seems you also use tricks before too.
lolz.... I never ooo. I joined a WhatsApp group recently with the admin talking of the same thing. those greedy dudes are licking their wounds now and they're frustrated after loosing their UK,US AdSense a/c and some of them are noe banned. After they learnt the tricks, Come and see Screenshots and euphoria of making money; but Google is their watching them and waiting to kick them off. now, they're no where to be found.
Re: How I Make $2400 Per Month Blogging by rogerbyy: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
admob:
cheers guys

(1) (Reply)

International Payment Gateway / Account At Dlvr Not Registering Anymore / Webmasters Is It Possible For A Blog To Rank Without Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.