Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) (2415 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by DropShot: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
I love this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiQUOkYSTw

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eoiQUOkYSTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by DropShot: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, I bet you guys will fall in love with this.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Horlufemi(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol

Dem tif today and 2mao join

2 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by agwom(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2016
lol
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Benjom(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Very funny.
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Firefire(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by tigerclaws: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2016
grin

copy cats

apc are pained because of that video

trust me Nigerians are already tired of apc so the stale useless sentence "corruption fighting back" is dead on arrival no body is buying it again because the masses are hungry.

this video is made of zombies by zombie for zombies

apc is a useless party with a cursed animal bastard vagabond kunu drinker with fura d nunu and suya infested brain called mumuhamadu mumuharri
the worst presidiot ever bullharry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by princemillla(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol very funny hahahahahahaha the guy above me is pained grin

6 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by princemillla(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol very funny hahahahahahaha the guy above me is pained grin grin

Drops hot where u see this video, ee funny die tey say my one year old kid dey dance to am

3 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by denko(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
hunger will kill all the blind followers

1 Like

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by obailala(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol.. Naija sef cheesy grin
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by otil1: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Only one word:

[size=18pt]Dry[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by chxe: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2016
And the blame continues.
Punk a$$ song

2 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by DropShot: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

copy cats

trust me Nigerians are already tired of apc so the stale useless sentence "corruption fighting back" is dead on arrival no body is buying it again because the masses are hungry.

apc is a useless party with a cursed animal bastard vagabond kunu drinker with fura d nunu and suya infested brain called mumuhamadu mumuharri
Na so the thing pain you reach?

Just get this in your brain, PDP is not coming back to manage our Treasury anytime soon. Perhaps after 20 years of apologizing to Nigeria for all the atrocious acts committed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Godemcee(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2016
DropShot:

Just get this in your brain, PDP is not coming back to manage our Treasury anytime soon. Perhaps after 20 years of apologizing to Nigeria for all the atrocious acts committed.
By that 20 year's I hope kowa is already ruling, cause if it is this present apc that is at helm of power Nigerian's would be begging from help from Zambia,ion care though I won't be in this bleeped country in the next two years though

2 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

copy cats

the fact that APC released this video shows you that even Buhari was hit by the first one

any other video is counterfeit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

saved that original copy and whoever did it deserves a grammy cool

4 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by tigerclaws: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
DropShot:

[/s]
trash

na so the original video pained you and your fellow zombies reach to the extent of producing counterfeit grin
get this into your skull
pdp will return in 2019 and destroy the bad works of this useless demonic cursed party apc and the useless incomplete bastard terrorist vagabond called buhari

3 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by DropShot: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sean, Lalasticlala Mynd44, make una take this blues to go oooooooh.
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by ideology(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Only an illiterate uses the phase "corruption fights back"

It saddens to see educated people say such things

3 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Adminisher: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
ideology:
Only an illiterate uses the phase "corruption fights back"

It saddens to see educated people say such things

It does. In the Philippines a new bold President is fighting drug Lords hands down and guess what , they have already appealing to western powers to put pressure on him to stop, sponsoring propaganda on CNN.
Some people are lucky that the Buhari we have has to work under a democratic arrangement. If I were the one, there would be 5000 big men in prison without trial already then nobody would have to hear the irritating "corruption fights back" . We would be begging for their release appealing to western powers.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by ideology(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adminisher:

It does. In the Philippines a new bold President is fighting drug Lords hands down and guess what , they have already appealing to western powers to put pressure on him to stop, sponsoring propaganda on CNN.
Some people are lucky that the Buhari we have has to work under a democratic arrangement. If I were the one, there would be 5000 big men in prison without trial already then nobody would have to hear the irritating "corruption fights back" . We would be begging for their release appealing to western powers.
that doesn't explain the term corruption fighting back, In Philippines, did you hear the government say that it was corruption fighting back. The worst is how it is being used in Nigeria, a man hires a lawyer to defend himself, someone now feels corruption is fighting back

5 Likes

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by tuniski: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adminisher:

He too would have join them. They all are corrupt living above their means.

1 Like

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by ajepako(f): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Naija .....no dulling at all..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Counter bulu...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by PFRB: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Plagiarism. The original owner can make millions from this.

1 Like

Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by Smooth278(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
MegaDry...the original is far better...
Re: Video: Before Election Wey Dem Lose (The Truth Blues - Corruption Fights Back) by amaechi1: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

copy cats

Refute the content.

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze President Arrested By DSS For Supporting Biafra / . / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.