Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! (621 Views)

Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video) / I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! by iamOlumide(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 Kash Kamp Trick Billionaire Musiq (KKTBM) star, Yung6ix took to Twitter saying he was almost shot in during the day by a trusted friend.

“ Some nigga just tried to shoot me in broad day light, It’s shame what jealousy in the heart of men can do, all I ever did was show your love and support you since we met, ” he tweeted.

Although he didn’t reveal the name of the alleged killer then, he seems to have done so over the weekend.
Now, Yung6ix has finally exposed the person who he claims tried to kill him last week.
It all started when rapper P.R.E, real name
David Etete and son of former Petroleum minister, Dan Etete , posted a photo on Instagram promoting a song he and Yung6ix had collaborated on in the past, and in the comments Yung6ix called him out for destroying his home and trying to also take his life.

It didn’t end there, he also gave P.R.E 3 days to “come and pay the bills or you wont enjoy this week”.

“ You gone on IG with no remorse after trying to take my life and post BS, your father might be able to keep you out of jail with his money but he definitely can’t keep you away from Karma and God. You have three days to pay for all you and your boys destroyed at my house, ” Yung6ix wrote.

Re: KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! by iamOlumide(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Tweet!

Re: KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao

Tu-pac and Biggie wanna-be.
Re: KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! by iamOlumide(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
image!

Re: KKTBM Star ‘yung6ix’ Says Rapper P.R.E Tried To Kill Him! by MrOlihilistic: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
swagga lomo
until they review the version of weed they smoked before turning his house to a boxing ring I won't blame either/any of the parties.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Music Sign Davido’s Producer Shizzi / She Is A Celebrity On Her Own. Pure & Natural Smile I Love It! See Pic / OMG! Pastor Caught Red-handed Having S*x With 14-year-old Girl On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.