Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Who Knows Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem?(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem?(photos) (570 Views)

Help For Akanimo Ekanem / Who Knows Routine Exercises That Can Build Muscles Without Going To The Gym / Please Who Knows What Lion Kola Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem?(photos) by annnikky(f): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
A kind-hearted nurse who picked up a destitute abandoned to die on the streets has sent out a passionate appeal to her relations to come forward and take him home.

A kind-hearted Nigerian lady, Uzoamaka Uja, has sent out a passionate appeal to family members or anyone who knows a 64-year-old destitute abandoned to die in the streets of Umuahia, Abia State, to, as a matter of urgency, come out and identify him and take him home.

According to Uja, a nurse with the Abia State Ministry of Health, the man who identified himself as Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem, from Itu Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, has been lying in the street with a maggot-infested leg, waiting to die a miserable death and that she has been doing all she could to take care of the old man.

Uja had to undertake his treatment and feeding, first on the street, before taking him to the Amachara General Hospital, Umuahia, where she has been responsible for his medical bills and now that the man is getting better, she is begging on his family to come forward and take him home.

Uja sent this passionate appeal to Pulse:

"This is to bring to your notice, the story of a 64-year-old destitute with maggots infected leg.

I picked him up along a street in Umuahia, abandoned and waiting for death to come. I was dressing him in the street where I found him on the 11th of July until the 16th July, when he was taken to Amachara General hospital in Umuahia, Abia State.

He is still in the hospital and I have not been able to trace any of his relations. His name is Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem and he said he is from Itu in Akwa Ibom state.

Please, I want you to come to my aid and help me find the relations of this man. I am available for any further information you might require."

"I have some video clips of his wound dressings when he was on the street and is difficult to upload. I am a nurse with Abia State Ministry of Health."

Anyone with useful information on how to locate Ekanem's family members should contact Uzoamaka Uja on this number: 08065660636.

http://pulse.ng/gist/heartbreaking-who-knows-this-abandoned-destitute-id5413875.html

Re: Who Knows Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem?(photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Good people Great Nation
Re: Who Knows Nelson Victor Asuquo Ekanem?(photos) by annnikky(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
God will bless that nurse abundantly for doin this cos not everybody can it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

22 Best Tips To Burn Your Belly Fat Fast / What Time Should You Sleep / Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.