Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship (1336 Views)

Mid 30 Live In Lagos Need An Independent Lady For A Relationship / Matured Guy For A Relationship / I Urgently Need A Matured Working Class Lady Between 30yrs-40yrs For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
I am new in Asaba, I need a serious relationship that will lead to the next level.. I also need a girlfriend in Asaba and also a job... joblessness is very bad.. please someone should help me out...

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Mille: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
MoonCares:
I am new in Asaba, I need a serious relationship that will lead to the next level.. I also need a girlfriend in Asaba and also a job... joblessness is very bad.. please someone should help me out...

You are female and you need a gf.

14years is real.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mille:

You are female and you need a gf.

14years is real.
you see your stupid mentality, so if you come to a new state, won't you need to make friends with your fellow guys? you didn't see where I wrote that I need a relationship that will lead to the next level.... olodo.. you won't see the positive thing in people, always trying to make it look negative.. Ode!!! that's why you will always be backward.. some 9jas are just sick in the head.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Mille: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
All these for me? Impressive
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mille:
All these for me? Impressive
I guess you don't have a twins.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Mille: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
MoonCares:
I guess you don't have a twins.
Actually, I do.
Just let it slide. Peace.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mille:

Actually, I do.

Just let it slide. Peace.
Hummmm! I hear
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by umehmj(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2016
MoonCares:
asaba mall is taking CVs now. I'll send you the link
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
umehmj:

asaba mall is taking CVs now. I'll send you the link
Ok Dear, will appreciate it
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by umehmj(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
MoonCares:
Shoprite Nigeria Is Recruiting.
SHOPRITE NIGERIA IS RECRUITING.
For recruitment of staff and supervisors for Shoprite, Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria;
Interested applicants should submit their CV to this email and written formal letter of introduction stating location to: recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by umehmj(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
MoonCares:
For recruitment of staff and supervisors for Shoprite, Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria;
Interested applicants should submit their CV to this email and written formal letter of introduction stating location to: recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
umehmj:
thanks so much dear, God bless u real good
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by umehmj(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
MoonCares:
thanks so much dear, God bless u real good

God bless you too dear. how you been?

was in your area two days ago. okowa really need to do something about that road.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
umehmj:

God bless you too dear. how you been?

was in your area two days ago. okowa really need to do something about that road.
I am good dear, the road is something else, is only God that will help us in dis country
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by umehmj(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
MoonCares:
I am good dear, the road is something else, is only God that will help us in dis country

lol.
hold on. better days is near.
Re: I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2016
umehmj:

lol.
hold on. better days is near.
I pray so oo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! I Am Coming To Lagos For 10 Days. Who Wants To Join Me There For Fun? / Just For Casual Fun : No Strings Attached (ladies Only) / Hbday Becacia Barbie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.