Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo (20007 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo / Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by holluphemydavid(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
OBJ sef had startesd to dey deny bubu cos bubu had failed so many Nigerians already

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by 9jatatafo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oasis007:

The economy meltdown is indeed a Blessing in disguise! The diversification is the answer, and wouldn't have been possible if the Country is still enjoying the Crude Oil Merry-Merry!

Also, over-reliance on Gas for Power Generation will soon come to an end! Thanks to the NDA, Nigeria Government wouldn't have diversified the source of power generation!

Taraba is indeed a blessing to this country.

And my brothers from the North are busy looking for oil in their region. Diversification indeed. OBJ all these na wash.
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by Kayodemichael(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
How I wish we'll have the video
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
For those of you saying OBJ is denying him, read the post! Obasanjo only said that he feels Nigerians massively supported Buhari, and one individual I.e him, cannot claim the glory as Buhari was the popular choice as at the 2015 elections!
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
undecided he is a coward from the tribe of cowards grin

Oh my God why why and why

What has he said that was wrong is it for him debunking he placed Buhari in power In truth is he the one that placed Buhari in power yea he may support b Buhari but I don't belief he was the one single handedly placed Buhari in power.

Please why attacking the Yoruba in this matter please biko na wetin, ogenne

Please who is more coward in the current political situation in Nigeria be honest I guess your own people I mean my own people. Did you forget how much Okorocha spend on this same Buhari, Did you forgot how much Ngige and co laboured to place this Buhari on Nigerians Did you realized how much millions of dollars the bastards called Amaechi spent on Buhari simply he was angry with his own brother Gej. Please what about that goat called "Rev. Mbaka or Abamka my foot" is he a Yoruba man Just to mention few I have said it over and over APC is SW affairs its their party I have no problem with them on this because it belongs to them so who are the cowards tribe from this analysis now check it out yourself and give yourself honest answer Please where is APGA in Nigeria politics as a party that was co founded by the so called Ojukwu did any of his or our people even near the party Never but ran to APC carry broom running to Tinubu mansion and be hanging around his gate seeking for anointing.

please don't let us start just behave yourself. You are calling people with best brain cowards People who knows what they want and go for it and get it you are calling cowards People who always start good move and every others follows you are calling cowards I bet YOU if it were THE Yoruba that are seeking breaking up from Nigeria they will have achieve it long ago they will break out without noise very very smart people and you are here calling them coward I put it to you anybody in Nigeria that want to rule Nigeria and say Yoruba should shut up that person is a joker take it or leave and those are the ones you are calling cowards you better wake up biko bro.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by segebase(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
obj self don turn to lie mohammad
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by inme: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by EmceeBLU(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
With all due respect baba,this one na lie o.
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by madridsta007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by urchmoney73(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Every1 is now denying d certificateless Daura President
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by rhames(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
And this agbaya has continued to betray his own conscience by still telling bigger lies to cover for his past inaccuracies. Well I wish him luck sha. Nigerians will vote for PDP in 2019 with our without OBJ. grin
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by Omonigeriarere: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
divide9ja:
OBJ please dont deny the part you played in bring this uneducated tyrant to power angry
[/s]

I wonder oooooo....

The same way he played significant role in bringing Burukutu Ogogoro drunkard called ineffectual buffon into power.
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by ebby9z(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Obasanjo...the most detribalised Nigerian. Say what you can about him, few past leaders enjoy the goodwill he enjoys throughout the length and breadth of this country
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by Justicealh3(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
I never forget this.....

Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by CioAngels(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pa obj, i believe the report sir, please don't deny PMB becos it is something you can do and i believed you did it to spite GEJ. Buj why deny Pmb now?
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by ehijoe(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is just the beginning. this is how all the criminals and past leaders who he been visiting the Vila for their own personal interests, then coming out to tell Nigerians that Buha has Don well so far, mean while people are hungry, loosing jobs no hope for new once. God will make them speak. and Buha will be put to shame.
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oasis007:

The economy meltdown is indeed a Blessing in disguise! The diversification is the answer, and wouldn't have been possible if the Country is still enjoying the Crude Oil Merry-Merry!

Also, over-reliance on Gas for Power Generation will soon come to an end! Thanks to the NDA, Nigeria Government wouldn't have diversified the source of power generation!

Taraba is indeed a blessing to this country.

NDA have given us the real change
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by obainosis4real: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2016
eleko1:
sad not Pa OBJ but the good pipu of Nig.The SHOELESS ONE, DIEZANI, DASUKI nearly ruin'ed' the country with their lunatic stealing. Thank God for d Daura pne
after dis administration we will now know who thief pass. I might not remember 2 ask u... All d politician are thieves quote me anywher...rangging 4rm Obasanjo to d current adminstration. So my man dnt talk like a kid....
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by mikolo80: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Longevo:
??
You are right, few persons can not bring someone to power in a normal democracy. But in an abnormal democracy like ours, reverse is the case. You can bear witness to that because that was exactly what happened during your tenure as president.
yes they can. Do you think ordinary citizen vote is the same as celebrity endorsement
Re: I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo by GOSFASOG: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Una never start to see things. undecidedUna never start to see things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Yoruba Elders Split Over Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.