Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75426 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Jethrolite(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
A pastor has authored a book which says it’s okay for singles to indulge in sex before marriage, Christian or not.

Having sex outside marriage even though accepted by society, is frowned upon by christians. An author, Bromleigh McCleneghan, has attempted to explain why it may be okay to actually indulge in ‘guilt-free’ sex even as a single christian who doesn’t conform to the world (okay na).

According to her, it’s okay to have sex along as it’s “mutually pleasurable and affirming“. She also said it’s not by force to stay off sex, especially if you became single by circumstance.

The married mother of three who is also an associate pastor at the Union Church of Hinsdale in Chicago, USA, said it’s also great to be faithful to your sexual partner, even if you are both unmarried.

Here’s what she said below:

“If we refrain from having sex that isn’t mutually pleasurable and affirming, that doesn’t respect the sacred worth of ourselves and our partners…Chastity, or just sex, requires that whether we are married or unmarried, our sex lives restrain our egos, restrain our desire for physical pleasure when pursuing it would bring harm to self or other.”

What do you think?

https://www.naij.com/940458-endtime-pastor-says-okay-marriage.html

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nairastake: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I think

He needs Jesus!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
End time pastor

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Edwardhead(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
i hand over this matter to God

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by veekid(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
End time pastor

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=14pt]If she's not ready for a pre-marital sex, you should also never be available for a pre-marital spending[/size]______MUGABE (2016) grin grin cheesy

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by autolearner: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
My Pastor Would Always Say, If It Is Not in the Bible, DO NOT follow it!

Once there is a biblical backing for this, then it's good. But so far, i have not found one!

Id*&#s who call themselves pastors in a bid to tell this new (#artnotNudity) generation what they want to hear and fleece them will go to any length to twist and turn the bible. Reminds me of a time when an ex told me she'd like to be a muse for a topless shoot. I simply told her to walk and never look back. We can't abound in sin and ask for grace to continue.

These verses of the bible sums it all up;

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Peter 2:1-3

1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

300 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
They also said Gay and Lesbianism is allowed. They are so bored, that they simply try to reinvent the wheel .........

19 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by vedaxcool(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHRISTIANITY bending to the whims of men since 10AD, the christian dominated nations continue spreading all sort of sexual perversity to every country of the world, and even sanction those who reject it...ChristanaBad grin grin grin

Anyway Christianity deviated from the path of Jesus a.s the moment Paul began preaching it and re-coining it to appeal to the Romans.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by TipsyDC: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
abeg abeg next. ??

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by thundabot(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
LOBATON

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by DICKtator: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by ateketom(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Message the sex lovers will quickly jump 2....the fake brothers and sister in Christ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Jerryolumide(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is ok

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by kumbalo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well, They said she is a pastor. Anyone can claim to be pastor but i warn christian to be very careful. It's a SIN against GOD! He warns in Matt 7; 15. “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. BEWARE!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by NotNairalandi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok ma.. grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by sunkoye: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
heheheheh......and some pple will believe dat oh..

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am sure she is the type of person who will argue that
there is no morality without god/religion even though
she doesn't adhere to her god's moral codes.

Christians and hypocrisy..

9 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by PaulIdu: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Someone speaking with deep wisdom. .I expect shallow low IQ christians who secretly engage in out of wedlock sex to appear here and crucify her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Here comes a pastor who ISN'T A HYPOCRITE!

When i saw the thread, i knew he/she was definitely NOT a Nigerian!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Proffdada: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
Someone speaking with deep wisdom. .I expect shallow low IQ christians who secretly engage in out of wedlock sex to appear here and crucify her
neocortex:
I am sure she is the type of person who will argue that
there is no morality without god/religion even though
she doesn't adhere to her god's moral codes.
Christians and hypocrisy..
vedaxcool:
CHRISTIANITY bending to the whims of men since 10AD, they christian dominated nations continue spreading all sort of sexual perversity to every country of the world, and even sanction those who reject it...ChristanaBad grin grin grin
Anyway Christianity deviated from the path of Jesus a.s the moment Paul began preaching it and re-coining it to appeal to the Romans.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by stankull(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
her opinion though,anyways God knows best

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by snadguy007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pointstores(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
we in a today world of falling in love with liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by gen2briz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thank you jare my pastor.

Computer age need computer decision.

8 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by KevinDein: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sorry, the bible says otherwise and I know which book is superior. Thanks for trying though smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Qmerit(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Let me go and read the 10 commandments once more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by solid3(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beware of false prophets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by NwaTeacher1: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Very right my Pastor. Konji na bastard. It has no respect whether you be born again or not. Fear konji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by adedayo3193(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Isorite
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by YourMajesty(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nah dis kind church i go like attend. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.