Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. (41174 Views)

Can A Woman Breast Feeding Take In? / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / See How Boiling Ring Almost Blinded My Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
so sad!

op try to support the family anyway u can
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by peace92: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Eya... Anyways I respect her.. At least she's not stealing she's trying her best to manage what she has...

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Macjayboy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmn..omo eda....O dupe ti e

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by kenedy175(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hunger in the land!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by kaen1317: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
At least the have food to eat. Some people are stealing other people's pot of food and selling their children for a bag of rice. Change in the air. Sure PMB would secretly be wishing he lost the election or not contesting at all. He would have been chilling in daura tending to his livestock and praying to his God now that he has reached evening time in his life. But he wanted power so he's in Aso Rock being bashed and blamed for everything on the daily. Sorry Baba but its the life u chose
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by MissingBudget: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't think there has ever been widespread suffering, real suffering, as we have now.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by IceDude(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
I just pity the children, even me wey be adult dey fear pepper cheesy....Bros abeg do something ASAP
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Dajugba: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
too bad... well the days we are when people don't eat to satisfy them selves, rather the question is: You chop abi , you no chop?

All hail to de chief in command!
You know ni.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by missjane: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
That woman is indirectly harming her kids...excess pepper?? Even if you buy them a bag of rice she will still add the excess pepper so the rice can last for two years..

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by pointstores(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
hardtimes 1year looks likes 10year abeg positive change we need
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Alegirl: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
I think you such support her with rice even if is half bag,and tell her in a nice way that too much pepper is not good.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by segzy17: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
God love a cheerful giver and also a giver never lack......if its within ur capacity to help them kindly do so and my belief is dat God is gonna suprise in a positive way
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by wayisshut: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrdecent:
RIDICULOUS WAY MY NEIGHBOUR IS FEEDING HER CHILDREN.
I live among mostly the illiterates and less have .I always love to relate with them and know their problems in other to see how I could help especially in the area of their education ( not that I am that rich oh but at least I am a bit more enlightened than them )
So after the last Sunday service I went to meet this neighbour of mine .we were discussing how the country economy has been affecting individual . it was at that point the woman told me something that was very shocking . she said since this issue of increase in rice price ,that she has been “applying brain” to the consumption of the rice . The woman lost her husband years ago leaving behind 5 young children . she said her children love to eat rice a lot hence the reason for the application of wisdom .
She said ,she would buy like 5 cups of rice ,then buy one cup of pepper . she said ordinarily ,they are supposed to cook 7 cups of rice . she said thou the food may look small when served but before they could finish the rice that the children would have been satisfied after the intake of a lot of water . she said most times there are always left over for the other time . she also told me that she applies that method to other food like beans and soup .
I was shocked and I have been thinking on how I could help them out from such predicaments .
This is a serious issue in this country oh. I know we are going to overcome last last

OP. Badoo. you go de see widow with 5 children. OP NA U BIKO grin.

lest i forget, we want d other gist

NA JOKE I DE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by tete7000(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
In this hard economy I bought a big tuber of yam and almost the entire yam was bad. Should I sue the yam seller? I need advice.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by bigtt76(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sad but they may end up retailing the rice grin Best option is empower her to earn and buy more cups of rice.

okirewaju:
They are not alone. A lot of families are looking for ways to adjust their feeding habit due to the economy.

You can gift them a bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lyk seriously u typed this shocked
hilaomo:
dvdsv
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by twinskenny(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrdecent:
I live among mostly the illiterates and less have .I always love to relate with them and know their problems in other to see how I could help especially in the area of their education ( not that I am that rich oh but at least I am a bit more enlightened than them )
So after the last Sunday service I went to meet this neighbour of mine .we were discussing how the country economy has been affecting individual . it was at that point the woman told me something that was very shocking . she said since this issue of increase in rice price ,that she has been “applying brain” to the consumption of the rice . The woman lost her husband years ago leaving behind 5 young children . she said her children love to eat rice a lot hence the reason for the application of wisdom .
She said ,she would buy like 5 cups of rice ,then buy one cup of pepper . she said ordinarily ,they are supposed to cook 7 cups of rice . she said thou the food may look small when served but before they could finish the rice that the children would have been satisfied after the intake of a lot of water . she said most times there are always left over for the other time . she also told me that she applies that method to other food like beans and soup .
I was shocked and I have been thinking on how I could help them out from such predicaments .
This is a serious issue in this country oh. I know we are going to overcome last last

Please tell me how I can assist this family with 5kg of rice I beg you

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by jelel6: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
why is this bullshit on frontpage.?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Ranchhoddas: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Teewhy2:
Desperate time requires desperate measure.
The woman derives means of feeding her family despite the fact that she is the only one taking care of the family. I pray that GOD should provide for her financial power to take good care of them
Prayer? God no see them since abi?
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
"Yam was bag"

...N u still wana sue

Na wa o!
tete7000:
In this hard economy I bought a big tuber of yam and almost the entire yam was bad. Should I sue the yam seller? I need advice.
grin
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by sinola(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrdecent:

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please advice her to stop before she treats ulcer in the future. God help her.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by okoro2much: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mrdecent:

It is funny but becareful the way you get involve with other peoples problem. She didn't beg you for rice, if you give her, don't complain tomorow when they wou;ld come and collect school fees like it is their right.

The best way to distract hungrey kids is play. The nother should consider buying the football, and allow them to eat the small that they have so they look healty.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
R u pained
Ranchhoddas:
Prayer? God no see them since abi?
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
canDy4eva:
"Yam was bag"
...N u still wana sue
Na wa o!
I wrote bad now. Hope this economy never begin affect your sight? grin
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by okoro2much: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:
That's crazy but see what my neighbour's father has resorted to doing sad

Even before the hard economy, most teacher measure yam at home. The wife better not cut more than the agreed measurment because no money until next salary.
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Y take all dat space naw??[quote author=wayisshut post=48771146][/quote]
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Ranchhoddas: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
canDy4eva:
R u pained
No. Are you?
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok I don c am!

Ur good to go nw grin
tete7000:

I wrote bad now. Hope this economy never begin affect your sight? grin
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by justmenoni: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
They might just resolve to eating just rice and before you say lala come and see snake,the bag of rice go don finish
Jennifer89:
surprise them with a bag of rice I'm sure it will go a long way in sustaining them
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai see Amebo thread!
Ok Op what have u done to alleviate tgeir suffering
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by canDy4eva(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Naaaaa cool

Juss being curious...coolcool
Ranchhoddas:
No. Are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.