Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. (41186 Views)

Can A Woman Breast Feeding Take In? / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / See How Boiling Ring Almost Blinded My Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by mhizAnnie(f): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
iRyan:
don't you think the lord should richly bless the poor widow first?

Give and it shall be given unto u grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
okirewaju:
They are not alone. A lot of families are looking for ways to adjust their feeding habit due to the economy.

You can gift them a bag of rice.
they should enter farm. Why is it so difficult to grasp as a concept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by okirewaju(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
mikolo80:
they should enter farm. Why is it so difficult to grasp as a concept.
Farming is a wonderful idea but getting a Land is also an issue
Re: Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
okirewaju:
Farming is a wonderful idea but getting a Land is also an issue
all the land from Lagos to Ibadan nko. Your village ancestors land nko. Local land under state govt, local govt or traditional rulers.
What of other ppl land that is just lying fallow .my friend land boku,it's just laziness that is just more boku than the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.