Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Good Healthy Eating Plan For A Teenage Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Healthy Eating Plan For A Teenage Girl (1729 Views)

If You Should Be Planning To Go On An Eating Plan As An Element / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Healthy Eating Plan For A Teenage Girl by ifeanyid1: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
A healthy diet is easy to say but hard to stick with.

· It is important to maintain a good diet so you don't compromise your health. Damage done because of lack of nutrition is not worth a nice body. Some diet damage cannot be fixed.
·
· When you deprive your brain,(your brain craves sugar) the brain will take other body cells to convert to the elements that it needs. And the cells it takes are BRAIN cells. OOPS. I don't want to lose brain cells to have thin legs. But I would like to have both.

DECIDE TO MAKE A LIFE CHANGE TO A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE.

1) fruits and veggies, all you want, organic, raw, vine-ripe if possible. Steamed is OK, sautéed is OK even canned or frozen is OK, but lots of them.
2) limited or no meat. Read Dr. Campbell’s book “the China Study”
3) nothing fried-saute with some olive oil, extra virgin(from first pressing)
4) no FAST FOOD- is junk, no nutrition, empty calories
5) NO PROCESSED FOOD. if you can't pronounce it don't eat it.
6) nothing white, salt, sugar, mayo, milk, (or at least in moderation.

source //healthyeatingdigest..com/2009/08/good-healthy-eating-plan-for-teenage.htm
Re: Good Healthy Eating Plan For A Teenage Girl by whiteroses(f): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2009
wow good info

(1) (Reply)

"i Want A Flat Stomach But My Stomach Never Looks Flat!" / Which Way Will You Choose "Boko Haram" Or "Ebola Virus" ? / Facts about Staphyloccus Aureus and solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.