Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) (20871 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by viviangist: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest 2 Students Allegedly Killed By Police Graphic Photos Benue State : I have seen students protests, but I have not seen where students protest and destroy even their certificates. The students destruction of FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko is seriously uncalled for and regrettable. The students of this School must cover their faces in shame. - Online Reporter

This is the height of foolishness, where people who are supposed to have been upgraded in mind through their education reveal to their shame that they are still barbarians or even worse than monkeys. It really proves that "darkness is covering the earth and gross darkness the people". - Online Reporter

A student was shut down by some police men right in front of the school gate in fidei polytechnic gboko benue state write now things has been destroy in side the school compound.all these crisis started yesterday because some student was not allow to write exams because of there where unable to collect thier permit card but there where with thier school fees tellers an receipts an yet there were not allow to write exams - Online Reporter

FIDEI POLYTECHNIC GBOKO TURN BLOODY A 2 day protest by students of Fidei polytechnic Gboko today led to the killing of one 'Victor' a student of the polytechnic and destruction of properties worth millions of naira,report has it that properties include 2 school cars,a police van and a tipper,also include are the burning down of school bursary unit and the school canteen and other school relevant materials. Efforts to get pictorials proof abortive as security operatives were on ground preventing people going closer. - Online Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/fidei-polytechnic-gboko-protest-2-students-allegedly-killed-police-graphic-photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by viviangist: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016

1 Share

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by viviangist: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
The pain of losing a child... cry May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

See someone they suffered to send to the uni to read his books. I don't even know who to blame for this.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by mhisbliss(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
yikes, must someone pay with his life, before their message can be heard? People never listen to subtle plea until it turns violent, now a family is grieving for thier pig headed attitude

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is uncalled for.
The Nigerian police needs to be disarmed as soon as possible.
Moreover this situation should have been handled by the civil defence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Benjom(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is pathetic.
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by sladimeji(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
God will not make us victim of circumstances

7 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by DankemzI(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
And this Same Country with Gross Human Abuse is Going to Get war Planes according to John Kerry.
I laugh in Pakistani grin grin
Tyranny ti take over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good news drastically reduced since Buhari became the President of Nigeria......

Those who witnessed his colonial Government.....Please....izzit like dhat during dhat time??

Rip to the dead.......

Buh....wait ooh....I qo qet school fees receipt for hand.....yhu no qo lemme write exam bcuz I no qet pass.....haha....the school also took it too far....

5 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by ndlife: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why are they killing human like animals

2 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
OP.. Your English is catastrophic.... It can bring this thread down in minutes..

4 Likes

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by agya1: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bunch of cultists and hoodlums masquerading as students in that school. R.I.P to the dead though.
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by segebase(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Make this world just end self..everyday bad news....

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by viviangist: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:
OP.. Your English is catastrophic.... I'd can bring this thread down in minutes..

I Don't Edit Reports from Students ok ..... That's my Way of Blogging ....

Am sorry if it doesn't suits you ..... i will try and Change Ok
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by simmieyoung(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reason why I love Futarians. Rip to the dead See meat for ground for this buhari period.

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by Java001: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
So Naija Police Now Be Doinq Shootinq Practice On Live Bodies..*kosiwahala Kwontinue*

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by activeguy: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Can we just start killing them too.. .
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by obailala(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:
OP.. Your English is catastrophic.... I'd can bring this thread down in minutes..
Yours already put the thread in coma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by folly22(f): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Must they use bullet on them? why not disperse them with tear gas
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hayjaycity:

sorry bro, urs is even more egregious. Over sabi dey ur blood. why not just get the message and ignore the typing errors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by simmieyoung(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
obailala:
Yours already put the thread in coma.
grin
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by lastmessenger: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
The police is your friend
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by sylve11: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
On a right sense, school is not compulsory. Just stick to what works for you. cool
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by BCJAY(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
What a loss must they destroy things all in the name of showing grievance and not even pity their parents i feel so sad seeing that picture, may God continue to protect our children Amen. May God comfort their parents
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by puregrace(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Some people fail to realize that life comes before anything.... RIP
Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by personal59: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
The same way they shot funaab std nd deny it foolish people

1 Like

Re: FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) by MissingBudget: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anarchy does not just happen. It's a process, and we're slowly but surely getting there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? / Prof. Adigun Agbaje Kidnapped, Abductors Demand ₦‎50 Million / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.