Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH (3111 Views)

Student And New Graduates Industrial Training And Internship Program / Masters Degrees And Internship Programme Opportunities / Project Management Volunteer And Internship Opportunities In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by asco15(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I just started a training and internship program that I really love so much.
It provided me with a lot of real-life experiences and opportunity to be part of large enterprise projects. Today i followed some of their engineers to conduct a PM at SPDC Data-center and I was like WOW! I am privileged to be in a highly restricted zone just because of this program. I was able to come in contact with large enterprise servers and storage devices that i have only seen online.
I decided to share it with you because it is really worth it, plus the advantage of getting a job very easily after the program.
Note: The training is not Free ooooooooooo, But it is far worth.

Become a World-class IT Professional & Entrepreneur Today.
Register for professional training and internship program at Computer Warehouse Group Academy, Port Harcourt.
It is a 3 month training (1 month general classroom training, 1 month specialization and 1 month internship attached to an engineer to work in a real life project).
The training makes a graduate employable in the IT world and prepares those entrepreneurs who might start their own business in the same discipline.

Courses to learn are:
HARDWARE PLATEFORMS:
- Dell/EMC
- Netapp
- Sun Oracle
- IBM
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Virtualization Administration
- End User Support
- Cloud Computing
NETWORK/POWER SYSTEMS PLATFORMS:
- Microwave Radio Solution
- VSAT Solutions
- Network Monitoring Systems
- Datacenter Operations and Management
- Power Solutions (UPS and Inverter)
- Routing and Switching
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT:
- E-Commerce
- Electronic Bills Presentment Payment (EBPP)
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Service Excellence and Service Culture
- CWG SMERP
- Customer Service Management
- Project Management
SALES:
- Sales Overview/Strategy and Process
- The Role and Duties of Salesman

Register on or before 29th August, 2016.

Visit: No 11A, Igbodo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

[url]REad more here[/url]https://web.facebook.com/Computer-Warehouse-Group-Academy-Port-Harcourt-1633020500343130/
Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by asco15(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
please don't ask me of picture of myself and the engineers at the datacenter. Picture is not allowed in such places because of security stuff

1 Like

Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by asco15(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
mod, allow people to increase their employability pls. I also got to know this from somebody too.

1 Like

Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by praizoh: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
thanks for this Info....dunno if u guys are into finacle training also C24 to be precised....although not in the list of Courses above...may not be now, maybe in the future...just wanna know...tnx
Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by holajeedayy: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2016
mod how much is the training or what is cost implication
Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by Akaewu: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
holajeedayy:
mod how much is the training or what is cost implication

N160k - lagos price tag
Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by Akaewu: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
asco15:
Hello Nairalanders, I just started a training and internship program that I really love so much.
It provided me with a lot of real-life experiences and opportunity to be part of large enterprise projects. Today i followed some of their engineers to conduct a PM at SPDC Data-center and I was like WOW! I am privileged to be in a highly restricted zone just because of this program. I was able to come in contact with large enterprise servers and storage devices that i have only seen online.
I decided to share it with you because it is really worth it, plus the advantage of getting a job very easily after the program.
Note: The training is not Free ooooooooooo, But it is far worth.

Become a World-class IT Professional & Entrepreneur Today.
Register for professional training and internship program at Computer Warehouse Group Academy, Port Harcourt.
It is a 3 month training (1 month general classroom training, 1 month specialization and 1 month internship attached to an engineer to work in a real life project).
The training makes a graduate employable in the IT world and prepares those entrepreneurs who might start their own business in the same discipline.

Courses to learn are:
HARDWARE PLATEFORMS:
- Dell/EMC
- Netapp
- Sun Oracle
- IBM
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Virtualization Administration
- End User Support
- Cloud Computing
NETWORK/POWER SYSTEMS PLATFORMS:
- Microwave Radio Solution
- VSAT Solutions
- Network Monitoring Systems
- Datacenter Operations and Management
- Power Solutions (UPS and Inverter)
- Routing and Switching
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT:
- E-Commerce
- Electronic Bills Presentment Payment (EBPP)
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Service Excellence and Service Culture
- CWG SMERP
- Customer Service Management
- Project Management
SALES:
- Sales Overview/Strategy and Process
- The Role and Duties of Salesman

Register on or before 29th August, 2016.

Visit: No 11A, Igbodo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For inquiry call: 07063427317, 08081790997
[url]REad more here[/url]https://web.facebook.com/Computer-Warehouse-Group-Academy-Port-Harcourt-1633020500343130/

Do you know when their next training would start
Re: Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Fed. Govt 1:1 Scholarship For A 5 Year Compulsory Lecturing Job. Do Or Don't Do? / Couples Working As Employees In The Same Company? / Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.