Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. (7892 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
So many folks dont believe in the supernatural, they dont believe that there is a thing call ghost or spirit. But i tell you folks, there are things out there that are unexplanable.
Last week when brazil played germany in the olympic final, so i and few of my friends decided to watch the match in a viewing center which was far away from our street.
We went and watch the match and about 12am in the morning, we started to walk home. on getting to our street, we saw a man on white standing close to a locked shop, right then we realise he must be a ghost, so a friend of mine stvpidly pointed a torch at him, lo and behold the man shouted like a vampire, that scary vampire shout in movies and suddenly three other men in pure white gown appeared like a flash of light and they started to chase us.
It was like a dream to me, they chased us and they were flying in the air, it was so real, as in very real, we ran and a sudden rain started to pour down, then they stopped pursuing four of us.
That rain was our saviour that night, a godsent rain.
Even as i am typing, i can see flashes of that day in my memory.
So guys have you ever encounter a ghost?
Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't believe in such

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
I don't believe in such
just pray that you dont encounter one.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is it a must to create thread??.....

Please whenever you are less-busy.....just find a comfort in your room and sleep......

Op....yhu deserve dhiz....

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow! This is so strange... I dunno who or what to believe again jorr

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op lie smałl smałl naw grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by EmperorLee(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
This your experience dey one kain ooh grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
So many folks dont believe in the supernatural, they dont believe that there is a thing call ghost or spirit. But i tell you folks, there are things out there that are unexplanable.
Last week when brazil played germany in the olympic final, so i and few of my friends decided to watch the match in a viewing center which was far away from our street.
We went and watch the match and about 12am in the morning, we started to walk home. on getting to our street, we saw a man on white standing close to a locked shop, right then we realise he must be a ghost, so a friend of mine stvpidly pointed a torch at him, lo and behold the man shouted like a vampire, that scary vampire shout in movies and suddenly three other men in pure white gown appeared like a flash of light and they started to chase us.
It was like a dream to me, they chased us and they were flying in the air, it was so real, as in very real, we ran and a sudden rain started to pour down, then they stopped pursuing four of us.
Cc lalasticlala
feeling a presence in a house is more more common!
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by idu1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Cc lalasticlala
This should be in lies section of Nl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
just pray that you dont encounter one.
i wish I can

I pray to encounter one
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Slimzjoe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ma guy, na Masquerades you see abeg...How Rain Go pursue spirits

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by YourMajesty(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
..........Last week on your award winning superstory............ "the ghost"

12 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
i wish I can

I pray to encounter one
lmao hahahahahaha its not a good xperience.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
feeling a presence in a house is more more common!
u care to share?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lmao hahahahahaha its not a good xperience.
to you

to me such thing doesn't exist, if it does I wish and pray to see one
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimzjoe:
lol masquerades dey fly?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
u care to share?
just like the other day while I was cooking at the kitchen, then I felt something behind me lol... Fear griped me, then I heard a little shout and quickly turned around then prayed and continued! Over freaky shocked
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimzjoe:
every spirits has its own weaknesses...
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Dullahi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
angry shocked
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
just like the other day while I was cooking at the kitchen, then I felt something behind me lol... Fear griped me, then I heard a little shout and quickly turned around then prayed and continued! Over freaky shocked
lol things do happen but we dont see them.
A friend of mine once told me that he saw a woman walking with her head on her hand in a market.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
every spirits has its own weaknesses...

N!gga, stop watching Too much Nollywood movies especially the ones where Chiwetalu agu is disappearing upandan

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by EmperorLee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol things do happen but we dont see them.
A friend of mine once told me that he saw a woman walking with her head on her hand in a market.

Hahahahahahahaha Guy make we digest one finish first na grin cheesy grin.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Dullahi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
This thread has me made my night

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahaha Guy make we digest one finish first na grin cheesy grin.

brotherly its the truth o, as in confirm, a lady once told me angrily to stop looking at her in a market, as in i felt something cold in me when i saw her buying brooms.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
This should be in lies section of Nl.
miss carrot
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimzjoe:

N!gga, stop watching Too much Nollywood movies especially the ones where Chiwetalu agu is disappearing upandan

just pray you dont encounter such.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by EmperorLee(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
brotherly its the truth o, as in confirm, a lady once told me angrily to stop looking at her in a market, as in i felt something cold in me when i saw her buying brooms.

Hehehehe u sef kan commot ur face?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe u sef kan commot ur face?
lol i hear say spirit slap dey make person turn deaf and dumb. So i just mind my businer.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by EmperorLee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol i hear say spirit slap dey make person turn deaf and dumb. So i just mind my businer.

Hehehe.

Buh honestly I once had an encounter with a ghost, the ghost had seven heads, 15 hands and 45 legs lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehe.

Buh honestly I once had an encounter with a ghost, the ghost had seven heads, 15 hands and 45 legs lipsrsealed
lol this one strong o.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimzjoe:

who's got time for movies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satanic Verses In The Bible. / Are Expensive Church Buildings Really Necessary? / Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.