Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

21 Awesome Things About Living Alone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 21 Awesome Things About Living Alone (1395 Views)

Funny Things About Cee C Bbnaija Housemate. Can't Stop Laughing / 12 Things About Churches Only Africans Will Understand / 8 Funny Things About Hostel Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Awesome Things About Living Alone by chideyofficial(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
This wonderful post is from http://nolongtalk.com/21-awesome-things-living-alone/

Personally, I have an awesome roommate, but it’s not like I don’t know what it meansbto live alone. I lived alone as a JAMBITE whenever my parents travel. When I was an undergraduate, I usually stay back for my I.T and other parolz during holidays, and this means that for months, I have not just my room, but the whole lodge to myself!
It has its downsides sha, but here are some of the highs, 21 of ’em.

1. You can leave the toilet lid down or up.
You alone, the world is yours so it’s your toilet. You leave it how you want, after all, no roommate to be displeased.
Now, you have the convenience of putting that convenience lid down only when you need to!

2. You can leave the bed unmade or made
In other words, the bed doesn’t stay the way it wants but the way you want it, inaamin??
Your bed can stay unmade for days, even weeks. You can even decide to sleep on the bare mattress, lol.
Bring single can’t be more fun.

3. Being Nak€d!
At least for once in your life, clothing ain’t essential. Shout goes to our great ancestor Adam and his illegitimate wife, Eve (yeah, its illegitimate naw, was there any wine-carrying ceremony, bride price or even common to put a ring to it? Lol)
As a home aloner, once you through the door, clothing becomes 100% optional!
Nud|ty can be fun, jare. Lol.
But avoid the windows sha.

4. You can spend as much time as you want in your bathroom
Hell yeah, the bathroom’s all yours.
No more waiting until the roommate gets out of the bathroom or dancing shoki on one foot trying to patiently wait to pee. The bathroom is ever-ready for you. No fears, it’s all yours and yours alone.
Just endeavour to keep it clean sha.

5. Playing music loudly
Turn up the music, pal.
You know that feeling, ba? No deeper life roomie that feels you disturbing him with your “worldly” music. No acada roommate to disturb his studying. No nobody. Just you and your musician self.
Go ahead and turn the whole house into a music studio.

6. Sharing your bed? No!
My bed is my bed. I can dance around in my sleep. I can sleep anyhow. I can snore. And oh yeah, I can enjoy the warmth of the whole bed since it is just my body and nobody else’s.

7. Girlfriend or boyfriend moving in?
You never have to worry about asking your roommate if it’s OK for someone to come over. That awkward moment is epic.
And coming to you, babes gaz dey come from time to time. The only excuse you might have for not wanting someone to come over is the condition of the place. You may not be the world’s best housekeeper, so you find yourself querying your babe, stuffs like “Hope you don’t mind the mess?”
What were you even thinking? Are you expecting her to wade through the mess to the bedroom?
You dirty pig! Lol.

8. You can pick your nose or give out a loud and “musical” fart whenever you want.
Of course you all alone.
Give out a fart (tozaaa! Gbishhh! Sssssssss!) when you want, savour the smell if you will, you the boss.
Just need a quiet moment to blow them nose (or pick it)? Go ahead. After all, you live alone and no one’s there to bother you about it.

Hello, you can read the rest of the post at http://nolongtalk.com/21-awesome-things-living-alone/
Re: 21 Awesome Things About Living Alone by Chicagoesontop: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op Nice One, I Enjoy Everything You Wrote About Living Alone Except The No5, i don't really like playing a loud music !!!

Na who my first to comment epp ??
Re: 21 Awesome Things About Living Alone by chideyofficial(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2016
E epp chideyofficial

(1) (Reply)

Reunion. / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.