Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) (9879 Views)

Mini Club House With Rooms And Car Wash For Lease/rent... / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Closed. Closed. Closed. 14 Mini Flats & 4 Room Self Contain 4 Lease & Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Find Your Ideal Place Fast... In Days Not Months!

Real Estate And Estate Management Consultant. Buy.Sale.Lease.Rent or if you come across anyone who is thinking of buying or renting, I would greatly appreciate a call. You can be assured that I will do my best to help them.

FOR SALE
Exquisitely Finished 5 Bedroom duplex in Ikota Villa for S A L E. Contact 08063337234 for inspection and purchase. Price: 55million

Bedroom Phoenix, built with luxury in mind. Price 48million With up to12month payment plan. Immediate purchase attracts a discount. Hurry now. Contact 08063337234

Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex for SALE. Cctv, Dstv ready, intercom, surround speakers.
Price 70 m Contact 08063337234

Exquisitely Finished 5 Bedroom duplex in Ikota Villa for S A L E. Contact Contact 08063337234 for inspection and purchase. Price: 58million

Exquisitely finished 4Bedroom Duplex with 1 BQ for SALE. Location: Osapa London
Price: 70million Contact 08063337234

Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex for SALE. Cctv, Dstv ready, intercom, surround speakers.
Price is 75m

Exquisitely built 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex for SALE
Price is 60m
For further info inbox me or Contact 08063337234

FOR SALE:
Brand new, well finished luxurious 5 bedroom detached house with boys quarter at Chevy View Estate, Lekki-Lagos. FEATURES: - The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures - This is world-class architectural edifice (It is value for money) - Well interlocked compound - Excellent space arrangement - All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room - Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor) - Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom - Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, microwave oven, heat extractor, cabinets, etc. - Solid security doors covering all entry points - CCTV camera round the house - Sufficient parking space with carport - En suite gate house - En suite boys-quarter - Excellent rental and resale values - Best house in the estate for now in terms of impeccable finishing, large space and fuctionality - Located in a safe, secured and serene estate - Located on a well tarred road with excellent drainage network system

Price 90m
Title: C of O

Request a Property? Call/Whatsapp +2348063337234
or
other lines
08115078654, 07013332469

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com
Visit our online property facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/

Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 12:45am On Aug 26, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Not following up with your prospects is the same as filling up your bathtub without first putting the stopper in the drain.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Make sure everyone who works with you or for you, feels the need to tell others about the incredible experience
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Making realty dreams a reality
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
My only purpose is to deliver successful results
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Now is the time
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Past performance is a guarantee of future success
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by ShoProperties(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2016
It’s not sexy. It’s not even remotely interesting. But budgeting is the only way to ensure you’re able to balance your income and expenses. It allows you to see where you’ve been spending your money and helps you to plan for bigger expenses down the line.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2016
serving you is my mission
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
make use of very opportunities that comes our way and invest now

Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the

deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please

+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: 2ACC5113
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or

jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families,

Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate

Organizations

Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
With the information at your disposal you would want to agree with me that you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that life has just gotten better. That is why its called an investors delight
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
better home for me and my family
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Investing in lands, real estate and homes will bring you happiness and safety plans to your business and investment in the future. Don't think about today but think about tomorrow and children children (better future).
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2016
When it comes to property investment, it is something most people think about. It is probably the only business venture that is risk free once it’s legit.
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
More space between you and your neighbor
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
If you have the opportunity to suggest a real estate agent to anyone, think of me
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeabiodun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
sweet home and investment
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Helping you find the property of your dreams
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
No place like home
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
For more information about real solutions call
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Great things happen when (name) gets involved
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
LANDS AND HOMES WITH C OF O, DEED OF ASSIGNMENT AND GOVT.APPROVED FOR SALE

THESE ESTATES ARE ARRANGED ACCORDING TO THE PROXIMITY, FROM ABIJO

Sallah Promo on Star Gardens

From 1st September to 30th September 2016
Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate.
Star Gardens, opposite Fara Park Sangotedo
Price: N3.5m
Plot size: 648 Sqm
Title - Gazette C of O is in the final completion stage.
Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot

Please note that the promo is ending strictly on 30th September

Price goes back to 6m 1st October

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.7 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.
Current status: Yet to be fenced

PEN HOME PARADISE
Located at Eleko Junction. Around Amen estate. FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Governors Consent
Price: N15 million
Allocation: Immediate
Current status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing.

LAND AT MAGODO
Price- -N40M (AFFORDABLE AND NEGOTIABLE)
Location- Phase 1, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Size- 640sqm
Title- Gov. Consent
Installment Plan Allowed

LEKKI GARDENS
The Lekki Phase 3 project comprises beautifully laid out terraces and stylishly designed semi-detached houses.Till date, this estate is still in very high demand and in order to accommodate the demands of our highly esteemed customers Installment Plan Is Allowed depending on how u want to Break the Payment Please Call DARE Now for more Information

4 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX
Location : Lekki penisula Just After Ajah Round About and it is very close to the Main Road
Title C of O
Price: 28 MILLION (affordable and negotiable)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES
24/7 power
Well landscaped and green recreational areas
Stealth level security
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Located at the Lekki Coastal Road East of the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Title: Village Excision (Gazette is under processing)
Plot Size: 600 Sqm FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. NICE VIEW.
Price: N1.5 million
Current status: Clearing of land is ongoing

REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2
Just 4 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Global C of O
Price: N4.7million
Current Status: Has been fully fenced and gated. People have started building there.

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)
4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.

Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced
Current Status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing

SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Allocation: Immediately
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.
Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

For exceptional service, please reach me on. Would be nice working with you.
Call .me 08063337234 ( calls and whatsapp )
or 08115078654
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or solomonjay909@gmail.com
Blog: jejeproperty..com
Facbook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/

WHITE OAK COURTS
Located along the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Plot Size: 600 Sqm FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. NICE VIEW.
Price: N4 million
Current status: Clearing is ongoing

UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone

Location: 6 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before Cherry Wood Courts. Closer to the road than Cherry Wood Courts
Plot Size: 600sqm. CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N3.5 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.

CHERRYWOOD ESTATE
Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N3 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

PARADISE GARDENS
Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. 10 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. 3 minutes drive before Lacapagne Tropicana.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k
Current Status: Not yet cleared. Close to the road.

KINGSTON GARDENS 1
Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Another world of its own. Lovely and looks very residential inclined

Price: N700,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.
Current Status: Not yet fenced. Looks like a football field (grass)

BLEVIC GARDENS
Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Another world of its own. Lovely and looks very residential inclined

Price: N800,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision is under processing
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: N850,000 for 3 months instalment
Current Status: Not yet fenced. Looks like a football field (grass)

Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For exceptional service, please reach me on. Would be nice working with you.
Call .me
JEJE/ DARE

+2348063337234 ( calls and whatsapp ) 08063337234

or 08115078654
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or solomonjay909@gmail.com
jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
Blog: http://jejeproperty..com

Facbook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Beautiful investments
Re: REAL ESTATE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT. BUY,SALE,LEASE & RENT (CALL ME) by jejeproperty(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

. / Italian Wall Stones Available! / Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.