Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Problem Updating Patch On PES16 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Problem Updating Patch On PES16 (2396 Views)

Installing PES Patch On Ps3 / Pes 2016 And Pes17(patch) On Compaq / Watch Out For Gta 6 Updating...News updated# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I installed PES16 on my system, but I'm having problem updating the patch, when I installed the patch, it displays "unable to load data, data is from different version" when I open the PES, Chelsea kit isn't complete, they wear yellow Jersey, no blue & it's not even refferd to as london blue, pls is there anyway I could fix this? I got the whole PES setup+ patch on a friend's system. The patch id is updated on his own but didn't work on myn ....i have PTE patch 2, patch 4
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by KazukiIto(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
The PTE Patch version I'm running right now is version 5. I suggest you head over to PTE patch website and get a new version. Meanwhile what was installation process like? How did you go about it?
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by somehowpenis(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2016
Currently running PTE 6.1 i built some of the kits myself.. Manually placedvthe faces and updated the transfer window.... I guess you installed it wrong, head over to YouTube and search for delchoc , he makes videos on how to get this patches installed properly
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
KazukiIto:
The PTE Patch version I'm running right now is version 5. I suggest you head over to PTE patch website and get a new version. Meanwhile what was installation process like? How did you go about it?
I have to pes16 actually, d one that ill move crack folder to d installation directory & one by rg freedom, that doesnt require any special knowledge, just install on both' but patch doesnt work on any, when a friend updated his, the patch works perfectly, but not on my, but what im suggestin iz dat installation directory is also included in d patch d guy copied for me....
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
Currently running PTE 6.1 i built some of the kits myself.. Manually placedvthe faces and updated the transfer window.... I guess you installed it wrong, head over to YouTube and search for delchoc , he makes videos on how to get this patches installed properly
I should have downloaded it but I read it on d pte blog that I will would have installed d previous version of 6.1, that's maybe 5.0 version b4 I can be able to install 6.., shay I go con start from patch 1 again, just to get 6.1
This wan wey simple server no work again
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by somehowpenis(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
willian10:

I should have downloaded it but I read it on d pte blog that I will would have installed d previous version of 6.1, that's maybe 5.0 version b4 I can be able to install 6.., shay I go con start from patch 1 again, just to get 6.1
This wan wey simple server no work again
yes you need to install pes 6.0 before you can install the 6.1..

The 6.0 version is around 3gb . The 6.1 is around 50mb.
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
yes you need to install pes 6.0 before you can install the 6.1..

The 6.0 version is around 3gb . The 6.1 is around 50mb.
So, I can just install d 6.1 & 6.0 Directly?.
Pls gimme d link or which site?
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by somehowpenis(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
willian10:

So, I can just install d 6.1 & 6.0 Directly?.
Pls gimme d link or which site?
go on YouTube search for delchoc , he has the best video guides for that and the download links are in his description..although I would advice install only the 6.0 yet, the 6.1 modded wasn't really good, i had to make my own...
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
go on YouTube search for delchoc , he has the best video guides for that and the download links are in his description..although I would advice install only the 6.0 yet, the 6.1 modded wasn't really good, i had to make my own...
Ok, thanks
Re: Problem Updating Patch On PES16 by willian10: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2016
somehowpenis:
God bless you man, I just installed 4.0 patch today after downloading the video from dolchoc YouTube channel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! / Pc Games In Port Harcourt / CLOSED..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.