Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin (2540 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Olympics is my favorite tournament .All time ever, and now it has come and gone in far away Rio, Brazil. it never crawled past without its funny moments and of course golden moments as well.
However, i’m interested in the funny moments as am about to share with you some funny moments in Rio.

>>> click on the link to continue laughing....

source :http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/9-funny-pictures-and-video-from-rio-olympics-to-make-you-grin/

Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2016
La click la emit radiation
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by bosschinalu(m): 3:22am On Aug 25, 2016
eemmbbee:

Yu are worst... La cLIxk la Enta Cuint
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Chicagoesontop: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2016
You Tried !!
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by nwamummy96: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2016
La click la ebola

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
eemmbbee:
la you eeh, la ewooooooo
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
bosschinalu:

Yu are worst... La cLIxk la Enta Cuint
ahahaaahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........very wicked generation. God is watching us ooooo

la you , la me, la my person, la click, la abeg
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
You Tried !!
God bless you jaree....
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
nwamummy96:
La click la ebola

hahahahhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry sad

la click , la Money,la Nwamummy
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by sarz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
La click la lay golden egg
Re: 9 Funny Pictures And Video From Rio Olympics That Would Make You Grin by Jameskyrian(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
sarz:
La click la lay golden egg
La golden egg la sweet

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Amongst Men Vs Friendship Amongst Women / Omg, Take A Look At The Evolution Of Dabbing(pics) / If You Are Looking For Nwaamaikpe, Here He Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.