Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust (4351 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund / Hungry And Traumatised, IDPs Protest In Maiduguri, Block Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Internally displaced persons at the Gidan Taki camp yesterday protested while demanding the immediate removal of the camp chairman over allegations of diversion of foodstuff meant for IDPs.
Daily Trust gathered that displaced persons from the camp took to the street of Maiduguri en masse and barricaded the Maiduguri - Gamboru Ngala road hindering movement of vehicles for over an hour.

The demanded for the sack of Mohammed Sema, the camp chairman over allegations of diverting supplies until security personnel at the camp intervened.

http://www.dailytrust.co.ng/news/general/Idps-protests-diversion-of-foodstuff/160199.html

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by agwom(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2016
hunger everywhere...mr presido

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD. THE chairman and all his accomplise should be sacked with immediate effect.

5 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by maryjan8(f): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Only God can touch the heart of all our leaders

1 Like

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by kenny987(f): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2016
So they have strength to protest? That's a good development then. As for those stealing from helpless n displaced persons, may they die the most painful of deaths!

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by greatgod2012(f): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
And you wonder why many of IDPs are running back to their houses. This is exactly the reason.

Instead of verifying and investigating, the presidency is rejoicing and counting is as one of their achievement that the IDPs are leaving for their houses, leading to the closure of some of the IDP camps.

The people in charge of these IDP camps have been using them to enrich themselves.

Smh for our leaders.

18 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Beremx(f): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians has been declared "INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS" in their country by Buhari. If there's diversion of food, then they should blame the President for inflicting hunger on Nigerians.

.... May God help us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by MrPresident1: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2016
God is watching. This wickedness will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by greatgod2012(f): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:
Nigerians has been declared "INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS" in their country by Buhari. If there's diversion of food, then they should blame the President for inflicting hunger on Nigerians.

.... May God help us.

My sister, honestly, I love your orientation about politics and politicians. That you supported a party and it's members does not refrain you from criticising them when it seems they're not getting it right. This is what our politicians need, praise, when they deserve it and criticism when they get it wrong, this will always put them aright.

But, no, when you do that, some empty headed people will call for your head, calling you different unprintable names for saying the obvious.

May God help us.

16 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Beremx(f): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2016
greatgod2012:

My sister, honestly, I love your orientation about politics and politicians. That you supported a party and it's members does not refrain you from criticising them when it seems they're not getting it right. This is what our politicians need, praise, when they deserve it and criticism when they get it wrong, this will always put them aright.

But, no, when you do that, some empty headed people will call for your head, calling you different unprintable names for saying the obvious.

May God help us.
Thanks my sister. your maturity is commendable. I appreciate. cool

Good morning

6 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by greatgod2012(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:
Thanks my sister. your maturity is commendable. I appreciate. cool

Good morning

You're welcome ma.

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Redoil: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

.... May God help us.
when did you stop blamming gej for bohari mistakes

11 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Divinehenrich(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2016
The heart of an average Nigerian is desperately wicked.
Even food items for IDPs are diverted.

We play politics virtually in everything .

I don't know how we got to this ugly stage.

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by justhelp(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Dfg
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by damton(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
A country that abhors corruption in every facet, still has a long way to go .

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by SurePresident: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
angry
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by dijas(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
g
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians are problem of Nigeria. Government workers, whether local, state, or federal, are the most corrupt people in Nigeria and not politicians.

Just Negodu.

These guys get mind ooooo. This Gamboru - Ngala road that boko haram held for months is where they are comfortable protesting? This shows our miltary men are really fighting hard. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by eluquenson(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Not only IDPs are hungry, virtually every unemployed people are hungry.

Shame on Nigeria govt.

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by passionate88: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
They voted for change, let them wait for the real change. This is just the beginning

5 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by ReverseEngineer: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Amidst a myriad of bane habitually impeding Nigeria, corruption remains worrisome...
Interested in web development and programming? Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Addicted2Women: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Those guys no wan help themselves.

Them go collect bomb, bomb their houses, bomb their papa, bomb their mama, bomb even their goats and cows.

You come mercy for them, carry food give them, them go still steal the food.

Why these people no get sense ??

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by myklangelo(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Oooh, the action is highly understandable, na WORK CHOP. The food can't be made for only the IDPs when those incharge of them are also starving.

It becomes a crime when the foodstuff is diverted for the sake of being sold.
Ndi IDP gbagharanu ha... ka o di be oke ka o di be ogini.

Let's revitalize our Igbo language, visit @

www.odeniigbo.com

1 Like

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by passionate88: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

.... May God help us.

You don stop to blame Goodluck Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by publicenemy(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmn
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by gidimasters(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Nice. Check my signature to get a website for your business
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Addicted2Women: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

.... May God help us.

Seun
Somebody hacked Beremx account
Please, look into it

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by dijas(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
My advice to those guys is that they should try relocating to another state , if not hunger might kill them finish.

flat female loafers available for N1500. check my signature
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by passionate88: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
maryjan8:
Only God can touch the heart of all our leaders
God left this place since last year. Maybe He will come back in the year 2019, that's if we are wise

greatgod2012:
And you wonder why many of IDPs are running back to their houses. This is exactly the reason.

Instead of verifying and investigating, the presidency is rejoicing and counting is as one of their achievement that the IDPs are leaving for their houses, leading to the closure of some of the IDP camps.

The people in charge of these IDP camps have been using them to enrich themselves.

Smh for our leaders.

What I want to know is, does the president even care? He thinks it's only corruption that's our problem and it's only PDP members that are corrupt. This hardship will continue. What the idiot did when he was the military head of state is exactly what he's doing again. One thing is that there's nobody like the evil genius again.

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Lastdon02(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
hmm
Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by tigerclaws: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Beremx:

.... May God help us.
you refused to be an irredeemable zombie

kudos cool

just yesterday dollars leaped above #400 we are practically in trouble
in what am seeing Abacha's regime maybe a child's play but let's hope things gets better because as a business man this is affecting me directly

8 Likes

Re: IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2016
kenny987:
So they have strength to protest? That's a good development then. As for those stealing from helpless n displaced persons, may they die the most painful of deaths!

A very big AMEN to your prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City / Chief Igbinedion Host Ex-Ghana President Mahama At His South African Home(Photos / How Aare Ona Kakanfo Was Captured - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.