Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit (3299 Views)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe / Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by celebrityvoic2: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Kenyan ladies have overtime proven to the world beyond reasonable doubts nature blessed them with extra flesh on the hips, bust and bum with the likes of Vera Sidika and Corazon Kwamboka leading the race on social media.

This is Risper Faith self-styled Ladyrisper from Nairobi, Kenya. She is one of the curvy ladies from the African country taunting her fans with her massive hips and thick behind as paraded in sheer skin tight outfits that have teased the imaginations of thousands of her followers on Instagram.
The dark lady is currently a reality television star in her country as well as a real estate agent. Her bum seems to be the highlight of her pictures on social media as she continues to flaunt it with pride.
The beautiful lady has over 96,000 fans on Instagram while she follows on 17 ‘special’ people.more photos cl!ck the l!nk bel0w

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/hot-lady-with-thick-bum-and-hips.html

Re: Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by immortalcrown(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Men and things they like...
Re: Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2016
I was here
Re: Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by dannyben5: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Men and things they like...

Re: Hot Lady With Thick Bum And Hips ‘wickedly’ Flaunt$ Her Body In Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
celebrityvoic2:
Kenyan ladies have overtime proven to the world beyond reasonable doubts nature blessed them with extra flesh on the hips, bust and bum with the likes of Vera Sidika and Corazon Kwamboka leading the race on social media.

This is Risper Faith self-styled Ladyrisper from Nairobi, Kenya. She is one of the curvy ladies from the African country taunting her fans with her massive hips and thick behind as paraded in sheer skin tight outfits that have teased the imaginations of thousands of her followers on Instagram.
The dark lady is currently a reality television star in her country as well as a real estate agent. Her bum seems to be the highlight of her pictures on social media as she continues to flaunt it with pride.
The beautiful lady has over 96,000 fans on Instagram while she follows on 17 ‘special’ people.more photos cl!ck the l!nk bel0w

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/hot-lady-with-thick-bum-and-hips.html

This body talks to me.

All you rail thin waifs with your bony carcasses should take a hike.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Sexy Photo / Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond / Photos: Meet 4-month Old Baby Boston Who Is Giving The World HAIR GOALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.