Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed (791 Views)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by fastest007: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Lesson for Yahoo boys! Girl dies of heart attack after her university school fees got scammed

I've had someone tell me yesterday that Internet scamming aka Yahoo Yahoo is a "job". According to the person, this is because Yahoo boys (and girls) require an investment of knowledge, persistence and other logistics to land a victim.

Well, I replied the person: Does 419, armed robbery, kidnapping and prostitution not require all these things you mentioned above? Does having these qualities make them less of an crime? He was left puzzled.

And now, lets get back to business.

An 18-year-old girl named Xu Yuyu (pictured) has lost the money contributed to her for her college tuition to a scammer. In addition, Zu lost her life to a heart attack.

It was revealed that the teenager from Linyi, Shandong Province in East China was bound to head for the university next month. As the first person ever to attend higher education in the poor extended family, her relatives contributed money to the tune of £1,128 (about 564,000 naira) which was kept in her possession.

The story changed when Xu was contacted by a person who claims to be from China's ministry of education. Long tales aside, the girl ended up transferring the money to the said government official before he disappeared.

Xu who passed her entrance examinations to study Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications lost consciousness as she realized the scam. She died 2 days later in hospital on August 18 2016.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/lesson-for-yahoo-boys-girl-dies-of.html

Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by emeijeh(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Chinko
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Behira(f): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2016
How is this a lesson to the Yahoo boys? Do you think they care that she's dead? undecided RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by fastest007: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2016
See the teller she used in paying money to the scammer (who could be reading this thread somewhere)

Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by agwom(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by fastest007: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
How is this a lesson to the Yahoo boys? Do you think they care that she's dead? undecided RIP to her

The lesson is that they have been proven as murderers (by directly killing their victim out of depression) and fraudsters not the "businessmen" they tell runs girls that they are.

I also noticed you have thrown away your conscience at otumopko shrine. Continue quoting me till the EFCC deals with you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Kakamorufu(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
rip to her. Sad and painful
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2016
fastest007:

The lesson is that they are murderers (by directly killing their victim out of depression) and fraudsters not the "businessmen" they tell runs girls that they are.

Continue quoting me till the EFCC deals with you.
wetin consign Yahoo boys and what people think? undecided sad as long as they get their money or what they want, they don't care sad
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by fastest007: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
wetin consign Yahoo boys and what people think? undecided sad as long as they get their money or what they want, they don't care sad

Oh I noticed you're a female. Sorry. Let's pray he doesn't get arrested before he gets to buy you that iPhone 6s he promised.
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
fastest007:

Oh I noticed you're a female. Sorry. Let's pray he doesn't get arrested before he gets to buy you that iPhone 6s he promised.
shocked Oh please God answer his prayers grin cheesy
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by fastest007: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
shocked Oh please God answer his prayers grin cheesy
I'll put you in prayers woman. You can also drop his contact here so that the EFCC can assist him with some modern tools which will hasten his next job.
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
fastest007:

I'll put you in prayers woman. You can also drop his contact here so that the EFCC can assist him with some modern tools which will hasten his next job.
damnn! I don't have his contact, so sorry, maybe next time grin tongue
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by snika: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
damnn! I don't have his contact, so sorry, maybe next time grin tongue
lalasticlala come and arrest this yahoo girl
Re: Girl Dies Of Heart Attack After Her University School Fees Got Scammed by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
snika:

lalasticlala come and arrest this yahoo girl
I hope handcuffs are involved grin cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Robbers In Army Uniforms Attack Filling Station In Abuja / Graphic Photos: Mob Sets ‘witch’ Ablaze In Delta For Stealing Anothers Pregnancy / Chikwe Udensi, Ex-algon Chairman Involved In Domestic Violence Scandal - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.