Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 (57542 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by NoGawking: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ray360:

I had to ask because the Dortmund I know is a huge threat and a force to reckon with against any top-flight team. I didn't watch them for much of last season so can't really give a concrete judgement of their style. They really troubled Madrid back then

Dortmund has improved

And with new addition to their squad

Like the returning goetze, schurrle

They are not to be taken with levity

But the fact is R.Madrid can't retain the accolade

I see juve, bayern barca and A. Madrid
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by DesChyko: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
hinohsend:

Usa knocked Portugal out of the last world cup,

Out of those listed only Croatia qualified for the last world cup.

Yeah Yeah..

Iceland and Hungary also finished ahead of Portugal in their group.

So, what's the point? That the USA National Team is better than the Portuguese National team? undecided
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Pinkiwinki(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
THESE IDIOTS have give penaldo the europe best player. penaldo that played against the 3rd team from italy in round of sixteen in champions league, the eight team from germany in the quarter final, the 4th team from england in the semi finals and second leg matches always at home. "WE ALL CAN SEE THAT UEFA ARE MADRID SUPPORTERS. GRIEZMAN THAT PLAYED AGAINST BARCA IN QUARTER FINAL, BAYERN MUNICH IN SEMI FINAL, ALL FIRST TEAMS IN THEIR COUNTRIES. "GRIEZMAN DESERV THE AWARD.

6 Likes

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by ImDharay: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
engrhorla:

Sent parking indeed! These Ronaldo fans
What role did Ronaldo play @ Milan? He was as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
grin
tongue & wahh is the essence of
starting wahh you can't finish...0h Messi goons...
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by DesChyko: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Dude,say what you know. undecided

This is the Criteria used when giving a Uefa Best Player award.

Suarez ticks all.

Hahahaha.. Kid yourself man.
Let's stroll through the years:
2012 was an Euro Year. Iniesta won the UEFA Best. Was he even Barca's or Spain's best player in the said year?
2013 was Bayern's triumph, Ribery emerged winner.
2014 was Madrid's year, CR7 won the UEFA best.
2015 UCL was won by Barca, Messi claimed it.
Now, do you still believe that piece of paper holds any water? Think again.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
I rather win one ballon 'd'or, than 15 uefa best player awards
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by engrhorla(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
DesChyko:

Now, which of the Copa matches were Messi's goal important to Argentina's qualification through the stages? There is no question at all about Ronaldo's efforts.
Secondly, compare those teams you listed above to Panama, Bolivia, Venezuela, U.S.A. and Chile. Apart from Chile, which country can stand up comfortably to those you listed?
Get a better talking point before you post abeg.

I can see that you no get light in your area during d Copa plus you didn't have data then

Else you would have realised Messi's hat trick against Panama guaranteed Argentina's top spot

He has undisputed 5 goal assists

Now wait, Is Iceland or Hungary a footballing country?

Anyways, since u are used to ur Ronaldo playing against Malmo, Iceland & other weak teams, I surrender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by NoGawking: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
THESE IDIOTS have give penaldo the europe best player. penaldo that played against the 3rd team from italy in round of sixteen in champions league, the eight team from germany in the quarter final, the 4th team from england in the semi finals and second leg matches always at home. "WE ALL CAN SEE THAT UEFA ARE MADRID SUPPORTERS. GRIEZMAN THAT PLAYED AGAINST BARCA IN QUARTER FINAL, BAYERN MUNICH IN SEMI FINAL, ALL FIRST TEAMS IN THEIR COUNTRIES. "GRIEZMAN DESERV THE AWARD.
I know it

Griezmanne is the best

So infantino is no different from blatter
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by DesChyko: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pinkiwinki:

Calm down with the positioning. The 5th team of a league won the Champions League not so long ago. Griezmann played against and dealt with big teams in both UCL and Euros but his team was stopped on both occasions by Ronaldo's team. Let it rest
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by linusbnn(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
ddippset:
legia warsaw! Is that a football club? Real madrid again!

Legia is the best club in poland
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by DesChyko: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
engrhorla:

I can see that you no get light in your area during d Copa plus you didn't have data then

Else you would have realised Messi's hat trick against Panama guaranteed Argentina's top spot

He has undisputed 5 goal assists

Now wait, Is Iceland or Hungary a footballing country?

Anyways, since u are used to ur Ronaldo playing against Malmo, Iceland & other weak teams, I surrender

So, it is Panama and Bolivia that are footballing countries abi?? For you to underrate Hungary, you need to make more efficient use of your data.

Besides, explain to me how the absence Messi's hattrick in a 5-0 victory would have made 9-points Argentina finish below 6-point Chile. I would love to learn grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by NoGawking: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
DesChyko:

Calm down with the positioning. The 5th team of a league won the Champions League not so long ago. Griezmann played against and dealt with big teams in both UCL and Euros but his team was stopped on both occasions by Ronaldo's team. Let it rest

So best players are now determined by which team stop which

Griezmanne is the best player this yr

And that's the fact
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by DesChyko: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
NoGawking:

So best players are now determined by which team stop which

Griezmanne is the best player this yr

And that's the fact

That's 'your' fact. And we all know why grin
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by zinachidi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jorussia:
I won't be surprised if Leicester fails to qualify from this group. Leicester is the least experienced team in Europe in that group.club brugge,FC Porto and FC Copenhagen are all veterans in the uefa champions league.
u have a point. but experience doesn't always count. you can ask man city how many seasons it took them to qualify from a group stage for the first time.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Krasid(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
linusbnn:

Legia is the best club in poland
Help me tell the ignoramus.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
ddippset:

Lol. This shouldn't be new to you bro. Do you think they make these draws? I knew barca would be in same group with man city and I also knew Madrid would have an easy group
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Drinkwater(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Which group is Pogba?
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by muller101(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
ddippset:
warsaw is even the capital of poland.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Iamthoney(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
yeah, 5 Ballon d'Ors under possibly the most corrupt FIFA administration. makes you wonder how many of those were earned.

Now that Messi's daddy is gone, let's see him win one of those
corrupt administration you typed? so which administration did Cr7 won his?

1 Like

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by toby8: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
ozil vs demaria.. I love that
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by justicejay(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Gideonmi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Our way!!!
ILLICITblood:
arsenal go cum lose to basel 4 emirate, draw against ludogoret nd need a win against psg to qualify
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by jaafree: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Everything with FIFA is just set-up.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by NoGawking: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
DesChyko:

That's 'your' fact.
And we all know why grin
Guy am not hating

Amma bona-fide man u and you know odds favour I like cr7 which is right

But the best this year is griezmanne

He put up every time whether it's big or small team

And Ronaldo needs small teams/penalties to make headlines

That's the fact
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by khattab02: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Drinkwater:
Which group is Pogba?
Group drinkwater

1 Like

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by justicejay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
THEWEDDINGSTORE:
Man United, una see una life

common champion league you no fit enta

if dem born una well make una no reach top 4 dis dis season... embarassed

ma signature is for you wink
This man u draw

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by murphybo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
davit:
The fixtures The fixtures
That's the same way they will come out of group stage,mark my word
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by rozayx5(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
KoldKash:

Your trading balance is bloated.

angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by soccerdrum(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
And now ALL EYES on Leicester City grin
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by ReachHard: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
MAN UTD PLAYERS AND FANS STARING AT THE DRAW LIKE..... cheesy

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Alao046(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
For all of u saying nonsense, Ronaldo won d euro 2016,wich is only for Europe as a continent.messi won the fifa under -23 WORLD CUP,in dat tournament he won d golden boot and d golden ball. He also won d golden ball in d 2014 fifa world cup and also took a medal,
If Ronaldo is not a caword, den he should at least won even just a 3rd place medal in any World competition.all wat ronaldo has won re in Europe,but for Leo, he has won in d world.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by williamsfreakers(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
jydo466:
Group C is the Hardest!!!
check out group E

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2016 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.