Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 (57628 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by rozayx5(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
KoldKash:

It's hard to believe,but i'll try. Maybe you had over $90k starting deposit.

lol if yiu followed my traders research room back then u wud know its no overnight walk grin

at your 90k deposit i can only cheesy grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by gbens2000(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
mukina2:

me too . . grin but we cant blame nobody wenger refused to reinforce the team sad
good news we are close to landing lucas perez.i saw his goals on youtube and he might be a perfect fit for us.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:

This man u draw

bro, warri dat

no wori, league is ours cheesy
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by justicejay(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
THEWEDDINGSTORE:

bro, warri dat
no wori, league is ours cheesy
Its 11:35am. Wake up from your dream
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:

Its 11:35am.
Wake up from your dream

fully awake tongue
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Ray360:

Don't be surprised to see Arsenal struggle to qualify from this group. We know them for inconsistency.

Pessimist
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
ILLICITblood:
arsenal go cum lose to basel 4 emirate, draw against ludogoret nd need a win against psg to qualify

Just because your club is only playing Carlin
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
ILLICITblood:
arsenal go cum lose to basel 4 emirate, draw against ludogoret nd need a win against psg to qualify

Just because your club is only playing Carling Cup.

Pessimist
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by lascopes(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I just dey laff you

Laff well my brova...he who Laff last Laff
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by KoldKash(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
rozayx5:

lol if yiu followed my traders research room back then u wud know its no overnight walk grin

at your 90k deposit i can only cheesy grin grin

So how did you build the $100K empire? Elliot or Fibo,which one is it?
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by rozayx5(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
KoldKash:

So how did you build the $100K empire? Elliot or Fibo,which one is it?

position trading . big timeframes

spot supports and resistances on dsily and weekly timeframe

and take trades from where they fail to break
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by KoldKash(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
rozayx5:

position trading . big timeframes

spot supports and resistances on dsily and weekly timeframe

and take trades from where they fail to break

So you use more of an investment approach than a day or swing trading approach?

Entering long or short on failed breaks can be both tricky and risky-you never know for sure which one will fail.How,I ask you,do you tell the difference between a breakout and a false break?
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
KoldKash:

So you use more of an investment approach than a day or swing trading approach?

Entering long or short on failed breaks can be both tricky and risky-you never know for sure which one will fail.How,I ask you,do you tell the difference between a breakout and a false break?

yes both investment and swing approach

a pix on a recent GBPNZD buy i took off the daily chart

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by SmartThief(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
hinohsend:

Tell that to Mourinho who despite beinq Real's coach could not but say the truth,

Tell that to the pope,

Tell that to Ibrahimovic who swallowed his ego to admit that Leo is qreater than him.

Tell that to Arsene Wenqer,

Tell that to Delima Ronaldo and Casilas who are Reàl legends,

Tell that to those Pundits who have consistiently voted Leo as the greatest in every runninq poll.
guy u funny die!! Tell what? What makes him the greatest of all time? Has he scored more goals than anybody? Has he won the world cup once? Has he played for another club apart from barcelona? If messi is the greatest of all time...then Pele, Maradona,Romario and Alfonso Stafeno are above that.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by SmartThief(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
bykebyke:

If you can't quote me and say something reasonable,Refrain. undecided
fanatic!!...bloody barca fan! Messi my ass!! I will always say the truth bro...his mates wey don carry world cup two and three times no dey make mouth.....messi once said...maradona is far far better than him....stop deceiving urself...we remember pele and maradona today because of what that did in the world cup not what they did in some europian league or domestic shit!...piss off!
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
SmartThief:
[s]fanatic!!...bloody barca fan! Messi my ass!! I will always say the truth bro...his mates wey don carry world cup two and three times no dey make mouth.....messi once said...maradona is far far better than him....stop deceiving urself...we remember pele and maradona today because of what that did in the world cup not what they did in some europian league or domestic shit!...piss off![/s]
Kobe!!

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by SmartThief(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Kobe!!
i gat no time for myopic fanatic!! Who has apparent knowledge about football
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by AlexSon30: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
engrhorla:

Ahahaha

A quick review: Barca beat d best team in France PSG, England Man City, Germany Bayern & Italy Juventus to be UCL champion

Madrid played mediocre Roma, Wolfsburg,Man city & Atletico to win UCL - none won thr league

At Euros, Ronaldo can't even manage 5 goals against Iceland, Hungary, Iceland, Wales, Croatia - He is useless to Portugal @ Euros

Messi overcame injury to carry Argentina to 3rd consecutive final

SO I WAS READING PATIENTLY TO SEE YOU SAY MESSI WON COPA BUT YOU FAILED ME LIKE HE DID YOU.
PELEEEE. NDO. YANKURI.
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by engrhorla(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2016
AlexSon30:

SO I WAS READING PATIENTLY TO SEE YOU SAY MESSI WON COPA BUT YOU FAILED ME LIKE HE DID YOU.
PELEEEE. NDO. YANKURI.

Since some of you are so fixated on winning a cup, pls answer this

Can you compare the role played by Messi and Ronaldo in their teams journey to d final?

D basis of comparisons are minutes played, goals scored, assists made, goal chances created, how deadly to the opponents, goal attempts.

Pls I await ur unbiased response

Ur time starts now
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by KoldKash(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
rozayx5:

yes both investment and swing approach

a pix on a recent GBPNZD buy i took off the daily chart

Hey bro.still watching the GBPNZD,Are you sure a holding a long position on it is still the right play.or is it trying to form a triple bottom?
Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by rozayx5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
KoldKash:

Hey bro.still watching the GBPNZD,Are you sure a holding a long position on it is still the right play.or is it trying to form a triple bottom?

closed it

another recent move though missed this one

bout 250 pips or so

Re: Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 by humbleboyy(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2016 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.