Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351079 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2016
bibijay123:

I get gen joor! big one angry wen u no dey stay house how u go take know?

Cover face cry kiss
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2016
I doubt the veracity of auntie Maggie ooooo
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by fidek(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol we changed the title. You are in the right place cheesy
Ok, no problemo
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by fidek(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2016
veekid:

Cover face cry kiss
Oringo husband

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2016
So Linda too will know how it feels like to be wrongly accused, hope she spends some time in a jail cell also cool
This Aunt Maggie still remains an enigma undecided.

Good morning Bibi dear, hope you're better now? May God grant you good health always.

Happy Sunday all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2016
fidek:

Oringo husband
Oringo? Na phyno talk that one; but plz oringo means what?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by PamelB(f): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
aunty Maggie o. I'll kill you myself.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by unmask: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2016
vicdall:
I can't believe I stayed awake all night reading this story from beginning. Bibi you are truly a Darling, a gift from God to man. My elder brother will marry you
tell your elder brother to wait in line and pick his number.....if he hurries up he can pick the 642nd spot angry

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by fidek(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
veekid:
Oringo? Na phyno talk that one; but plz oringo means what?
"Flexing" is the nearest in meaning
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by unmask: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Bibi I started out reading this story as one of bibi's great stories....never realised I stumbled on a masterpiece

Thank you.

I liked the other title sha o....that title makes the story seem like what started out as any other day for her ended up being a piece in a gigantic web of deceits, falsehood and misgivings. Besides it also lends credence to the unpredictability of your stories.....I am sure most of your readers(do we still call ourselves readers?...bibilets seems better grin)....anyways as I was saying most bibilets where expecting the story to happen in a day....something in the mould of 24.

Thanks again.....

Ps:I owe you lunch....sorry....meant to say I will be honored to owe you lunch

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
First of all, Bibijay123 has succeded in TWINE-ING the story to a more complex state again.

This maggi chicken sorry Maggie is one hell of a woman. Her recent behaviour shows that she has something evil in her mind.

Hope Kelly hasn't been kidnapped by Tosin's father.

As for me, I didn't celebrate any Independence cos there nothing good to celebrate.

The picture below shows the way I'm watching/Observing your next move in twisting the story again

3 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by unmask: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2016
yorhmienerd:
First of all, Bibijay123 has succeded in TWINE-ING the story to a more complex state again.

This maggi chicken sorry Maggie is one hell of a woman. Her recent behaviour shows that she has something evil in her mind.

Hope Kelly hasn't been kidnapped by Tosin's father.

As for me, I didn't celebrate any Independence cos there nothing good to celebrate.

The picture below shows the way I'm watching/Observing your next move in twisting the story again
I am also tempted to pick Maggie.....but predict the story at your own peril.....
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
fidek:

"Flexing" is the nearest in meaning
Why do you think Im a flexing husband? Cos ah no dey sleep house? Or what?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by fidek(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2016
veekid:

Why do you think Im a flexing husband? Cos ah no dey sleep house? Or what?

You just said it man and you had no idea your wife bought a big generator

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by iberibe1(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
unmask:
I am also tempted to pick Maggie.....but predict the story at your own peril.....

To me Maggie is only aggrieved because her husband-to-be is dead and seeing lynda as the only person that can commit such atrocity against her father.

The suspects are 1, Tosin's father - who might want to take revenge because of the humiliation meted to him by Tosin in buying his house and apart from that Tosin's father cannot be trusted because of the statement he made before driving Tosin out of his house
2, It could also be Victoria who believed the lies Lynda had fed her with and who also believed her father was the one that poisoned her food or Onyin who has always been mischievous and unforgiving from her secondary school days
3, Dantata is another person who sees Tosin as the only barrier to winning Victoria's heart.

make I just dey watch sha, I believe Bibi will expose the real culprit as the drama unfolds because she was the only person present when everything was planned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
fidek:

You just said it man and you had no idea your wife bought a big generator
Just for you

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by missuniverse(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
RIP Joe,

dts definitely a missed target...
I suspect Tosin's Ex
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jellymusty(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am impatiently waiting for another update
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
vicdall:
I can't believe I stayed awake all night reading this story from beginning. Bibi you are truly a Darling, a gift from God to man. My elder brother will marry you

They (Bibi's NL husbands) are coming for your brothers head and yours too, maybe as a bonus or something.

iberibe1:

To me Maggie is only aggrieved because her husband-to-be is dead and seeing lynda as the only person that can commit such atrocity against her father.
is house
2, It could also be Victoria who believed the lies Lynda had fed her with and who also believed her father was the one that poisoned her food

I'm with you on these two points bro. That innocent Victoria is worrying me big time.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Oyimzy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Finally, I've been trying to catch up with you guys for weeks now anytime am chanced...

But as I see TWINE as title, I feel say I miss road oh... bibijay123 see as you just the twine us, you are good. FoxyFlow I hail you sir. grin

Ghost mode officially deactivated!
#RIPJoe

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by room089: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm tempted to say that the assailant came to kill linda. He is one of those bad guys working for her. I mean one of those that kidnapped victoria. It's like she fell out with them and they staged a come back by plotting to kill her on her wedding day.

I don't think the assailant came for Tosin, he wasn't the one to wed ab initio, he only became an alternate groom at the dying minute. A decision which linda's father discounted. So he would'nt have been a target.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by toboski1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
room089:
I'm tempted to say that the assailant came to kill linda. He is one of those bad guys working for her. I mean one of those that kidnapped victoria. It's like she fell out with them and they staged a come back by plotting to kill her on her wedding day.

I don't think the assailant came for Tosin, he wasn't the one to wed ab initio, he only became an alternate groom at the dying minute. A decision which linda's father discounted. So he would'nt have been a target.

Tosin was meant to be the best man either ways he's still a target

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
vicdall:

Lol I am ready to marry your bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol I am ready to marry your bro grin
Don't get people jealous... Men can do and undo because of a woman oo grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol amen! Yes dear! Its urs.
Am so glad, I've become an Officer. I would help Bibi to expose those perpetrators of evil here. Please, anyone that has any information that can help us discover the assasin, should not hesitate to inform us cos the police is your friend. Bibi, hope you would support my investigations by giving me any meaningful clue to track the culprit. Happy Sunday ma...

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Justicextian:
Am so glad, I've become an Officer. I would help Bibi to expose those perpetrators of evil here. Please, anyone that has any information that can help us discover the assasin, should not hesitate to inform us cos the police is your friend. Bibi, hope you would support my investigations by giving me any meaningful clue to track the culprit. Happy Sunday ma...

Lol will be glad to hlp u bring d perpetrators to book. Happy Sunday dearie

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by vandops10(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
nice twine
we gonna have a nice time
bday tmrw yall

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2016
vandops10:
nice twine
bday tmrw yall

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by toboski1(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2016
vandops10:
nice twine we gonna have a nice time bday tmrw yall
Happy birthday man
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by vandops10(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2016
toboski1:

Happy birthday man
Thanks boss
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol will be glad to hlp u bring d perpetrators to book. Happy Sunday dearie
Thanks for your support. Now I have to get busy with my investigations cos I have alot of people to interview before Bibi decides to make it public. I just pray Bibi doesn't expose the criminal before am done with my investigations. Bibi, hope you will wait for me...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
vandops10:
nice twine
bday tmrw yall
Happy Birthday Man. Wishing you more fruitful years ahead. Cheers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.