Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351027 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
I think I'm gon sue Bibi for doing this to me ...... how can someone would be as wicked as this? Sobs
God will surely vindicate me

Sobs sobs sobs
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chapter nineteen

Tomi

The D.P.O wiped sweats from his brow, sighing heavily.I was sure the poor man was already fed up with the whole drama and sensation we brought to his station in the last couple of days.

“My son is not himself” She said, wiping tears from her cheeks with her handkerchief.” He shouldn’t be locked up, he might hurt himself”.

“Your son murdered a man and he tried to hurt three innocent women and a little girl” The D.P.O said,“ Your husband was a very good friend of mine and i tried to warn you of the possibility that your son, Richie, could also have what killed his father but you shunned me.”

“I took him out of the country. I tried to get help for him” She replied. She turned to me. “That was why i was so cold to you the day he brought you to the house; i was afraid he would go into one of his spells and hurt you and so i wasn't pleased with your relationship with him.. i wanted to keep you out of harm’s way but i didn’t know how to tell you without revealing our secret.”

I swallowed hard. “Sickness is not something to be ashamed of. If you had told me about Richie’s………condition i would have known how to deal with him and i wouldn’t do anything to trigger it”.

“I felt relaxed when he told me everything was going on fine and i asked him to invite you over. When i saw you i couldn’t….. i couldn’t bring myself to tell you he was suicidal and that he could also get so violent at times. Please i don’t want to lose my son” She cried to the D.P.O

“How long have you known that your son had bipolar affective disorder?” Linda asked.

“Since when he was fourteen. His father also suffered from it and i had my hands full with him so i didn’t detect it on time and when i realized it i was busy trying to get help for his father, i couldn’t get help for Richie on time .When he was 20, he intentionally drove his car into an electric pole and it was just………a miracle that he survived the crash. I kept him on close watch and i got medical help for him. He seemed alright for a while and he returned back to his studies oversea. One morning, i got a call that he had shut himself in his room, crying, for a whole week. I had to move abroad for his sake and we were getting along fine.” She replied.

“The best thing to do is to sign him into a mental institution with quality medical attention and he would be under Surveillance 24/7” Kelvin said.

“That is a good idea. He has refused to eat, he stares into space all day and he doesn’t speak when spoken to. I will have a doctor check him to confirm his mental state and declare him mentally unstable before we move him to a state mental institution.” The D.P.O stated wearily.

“I brought some of his medications” Richie’s mother said. “They are here, some Benzodiazepines and antimanic agents.” She brought out a white carrier bag filled with medications and placed them on the D.P.O’s desk.

“I have decided to drop the charges against him” i said, Kelvin squeezed my hand gently in a supportive manner.

“Well that aside, he killed a man so he also has a case with the Federal Government and he is still a danger to the society at large. He has to be locked up” The D.P.O replied,” But as he is mentally unstable he would get a lenient jail term, i am sure”.

“We will help you in every way we can” Linda said, to Richie’s mother.

“Thank you” the older woman said sadly.

Tbc

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
room089:

Yea truly Dantata got Tomi the job.

Does it mean Joseph Nwosu was buried in Lagos? Such a rich igbo man should be buried in the village, don't you think?

village? cry i don't know oooo,i will edit that part wen i am making it into an e-book. You have been so helpful, thank u kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:
I think I'm gon sue Bibi for doing this to me ...... how can someone would be as wicked as this? Sobs

Sobs sobs sobs
ha! Edakun emabinu cry

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
bibijay123:

ha! Edakun emabinu cry
@least I deserve an explanation frm you for your actions
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Tunechi1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:

See the life of Women outside; na so dem do real men o..... soon now dem go say they are single grin
don't mind dem, if we do our own nau dey will be shoutin all men are the same
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fidelismaria: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
frankcris:

are you talking about flash... what has "flash" got to do with "twine"

yea
am referring to him to make a point
guess y dint understand my comment
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Roseygold(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm nawa for this Riche problem i feel for him

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:

Sobs sobs sobs
Bros wetin na? You're a man, story crying
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dammypat(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
You did a very great piece bibi, more ink to your golden pen n more inspiration, the story was well plotted, go and over take chiamanda adichie, i love love your work

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
dammypat:
You did a very great piece bibi, more ink to your golden pen n more inspiration, the story was well plotted, go and over take chiamanda adichie, i love love your work

Thank you ma,aam

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
dammypat:

Thank you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:

Ade is the name

Lovely. Oga Ade tongue

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
bibijay123:

Lovely. Oga Ade tongue
tongue may I know what you want my name for?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:

tongue may I know what you want my name for?
For moi baby boy tongue dat i want to born

3 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
bibijay123:

For moi baby boy tongue dat i want to born

I'll see that as a bribe to your initial cheating actions; just to keep me quiet grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Toluwaferan(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Well done Bibi

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
U are a great writer BIBI,more grease to ur elbow/ thump up[quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 14, 2016
i finally have to comment, been following the story on a low all this while cheesy .
its an excellent thriller though i think the suspense and ermmm spice has kinda died down, maybe its cause the story is drawing to an end, well lets see how it turns out.

i rate the story 9/10 naah fvck that 10/10

well done sis tongue

i'm arrahia mehn cool

bibijay123

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Kajiang02(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Welldone ma'am. Yes you do write well. it's funny I just started reading few days back. Do well to make mentions and tags, at least to friends, followers etc. Nice story you got there.
I'll send you a message.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bobbydreofficial(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Nice story. Keep it up
Waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by kinah(f): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2016
how did Kelvin's mom no dat Tomi Is pregnant? dat part is missing. cos I no dat it was wen they were abt to get a ring dat Tomi told K dat she is pregnant.

keep up the good job.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by mamindy(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin whaaaat!!! I got a dedication on my first time here wow, am feeling on top of the world and am blowing my trumpet. bibi only you know how to make your fans happy. Thanks for the update, waiting for more. Finally Thanks For The Dedication.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by niffyluv(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2016
great story dear kiss great story dear
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by vandops10(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:

I'll see that as a bribe to your initial cheating actions; just to keep me quiet grin cheesy
How re u sure na u get the boy
#justsaying
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fox14(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=50166434]

1 Linda was Tomi's senior, secondly you can not know all the people you went to the same secondary sch with especially if u are not the type that socialize.

Dear Bibijay123,

I do not agree with the above . Tomi was Linda's PERSONAL assistant right? so theres no way she would not have known that they went to the same secondary school, regardless of the year, because at some point she must have seen Linda's CV , school cert. or have ran some errands that required this information.

i work as a personal assistant and i know all the schools my boss attended dating right back to 1975.

So as a former personal assistant , Tomi should know .

BTW, You are a Beautiful writer, your stories are captivating, i dont even watch season films anymore. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Fox14 post=50190749][/quote]

what if it wasn't on her cv? tongue anyway its noted. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by collinometricx: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
this story is turninq mhi into another tin
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
vandops10:

How re u sure na u get the boy
#justsaying

chai cry

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
kinah:
how did Kelvin's mom no dat Tomi Is pregnant? dat part is missing. cos I no dat it was wen they were abt to get a ring dat Tomi told K dat she is pregnant.

keep up the good job.

No. She told him when they were leaving the police station. Kelvin wld ve told his mom and loved ones since it was a good news and there was no need to write out that part.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
mamindy:
grin grin whaaaat!!! I got a dedication on my first time here wow, am feeling on top of the world and am blowing my trumpet. bibi only you know how to make your fans happy. Thanks for the update, waiting for more. Finally Thanks For The Dedication.

Yea you should cheesy kiss you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
niffyluv:
great story dear kiss great story dear

Thank you Ma'am kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.