Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me (1288 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2016
I heard a lot of stories that yoruba man cheat alot,but whats tribe gat to do with men cheating?i've been dating dating my bf for more than 4mnths now and things have been going great..he hasn't cheated on me or atlearst i hadn't found out yet.
A few weeks ago he told me to tell him about my past,i was scared but he said he will still love me either bad or worse.i told the biggest secret that not even my parents know.
He said it was fine but i could see he was hurt,he started avoiding me last week but he said he had financial problems.i thought he was cheating and i accused him and he was vexed.yesterday he told me that he loves me but our relationship won't work because of what i told him..he said he is thinking about his future

he saying he dont want to dump me but i can see he does.what can i do to make him stay?i really love him
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
You stating he's Yoruba is totally unnecessary. undecided

Anyway, If your time together isn’t enough to keep him with you, there's nothing you can do to keep him. Let him go.
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by kenkenny55(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mother of dragons. Your name self.
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Ranchhoddas: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
How can anyone want to dump the Mother of Dragons and the Breaker of Chains; just threaten to unleash of those dragons on him and he'll think twice. If you can't, jejely change your name to Sansa Stark.
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by onestepatatime: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
I heard a lot of stories that yoruba man cheat alot,but whats tribe gat to do with men cheating?i've been dating dating my bf for more than 4mnths now and things have been going great..he hasn't cheated on me or atlearst i hadn't found out yet.
A few weeks ago he told me to tell him about my past,i was scared but he said he will still love me either bad or worse.i told the biggest secret that not even my parents know.
He said it was fine but i could see he was hurt,he started avoiding me last week but he said he had financial problems.i thought he was cheating and i accused him and he was vexed.yesterday he told me that he loves me but our relationship won't work because of what i told him..he said he is thinking about his future

he saying he dont want to dump me but i can see he does.what can i do to make him stay?i really love him

hmmmmm I need ask you many questions about the secret;
1. does it have negetive effect on you in future.-----Ask for help from your relations
2. is it just a mistake that can be over looked.------ He doesn't love you, so move on.
3. Is it health threatening and can't be solved.----- Turn to God and ask for prayers from elders in your church. Prayer f a righteous man availeth much and God would help you and turn around your situation.
4. Is it spiritual and many more------ Turn to God for help.

My dear forget the tribe it's common with men especially wih those that are not meant for you. Just keep calm any one that is yours would appreciate your sincerity and move on with you. Again if that secret is of the negative side and has a solution you could share with your mum or any relation that is close to you so you can be helped inorder that next time after telling your new found man , you could also tell him steps you have taken to curb or ammend such thing.

Seek help to avoid repitation of such event.
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
VolTOxic:
You stating he's Yoruba is totally unnecessary. undecided

Anyway, If your time together isn’t enough to keep him with you, there's nothing you can do to keep him. Let him go.
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by superstarDikk(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
MotherOfDragons:

tell us what u told him na....let's know how serious it is....abi u de fukkk dog?

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by chinwezdasilva: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wtn u tell am first b4 I go gve u best advice

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by naija1stpikin: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
what is that dirty past? Are you punkyveer?
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op you brought this upon yourself undecided you should have lied grin the lesser you know the better tongue
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
onestepatatime:

hmmmmm I need ask you many questions about the secret;
1. does it have negetive effect on you in future.-----Ask for help from your relations
2. is it just a mistake that can be over looked.------ He doesn't love you, so move on.
3. Is it health threatening and can't be solved.----- Turn to God and ask for prayers from elders in your church. Prayer f a righteous man availeth much and God would help you and turn around your situation.
4. Is it spiritual and many more------ Turn to God for help.

My dear forget the tribe it's common with men especially wih those that are not meant for you. Just keep calm any one that is yours would appreciate your sincerity and move on with you. Again if that secret is of the negative side and has a solution you could share with your mum or any relation that is close to you so you can be helped inorder that next time after telling your new found man , you could also tell him steps you have taken to curb or ammend such thing.

Seek help to avoid repitation of such event.
it is health threatening and has a negative effect on HIS future..i dont expect him to stay but he told me he'll support me and now his changing his mind about us and our future together
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op you brought this upon yourself undecided you should have lied grin the lesser you know the better tongue
this is something that i can't keep
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yea i know
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
whos that?
who's wha? sad
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
this is something that i can't keep
then don't complain grin
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by jamalnation(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op the secret or....
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
jamalnation:
Op the secret or....
or what?
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by mizzbouqui(f): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
There is nothing you can do about this
Just let him go and find yourself a man that will be with you no matter what happened in your past
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
There is nothing you can do about this
Just let him go and find yourself a man that will be with you no matter what happened in your past
yea,but i love this one,deeply

and we were going to get married next year
Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by onestepatatime: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
it is health threatening and has a negative effect on HIS future..i dont expect him to stay but he told me he'll support me and now his changing his mind about us and our future together

Ok dear, since it is health threatening and will have negative affect on him in future, Why not confide in a close relation, maybe there could a way out of it. otherwise turn to God for help and healing. He will not disaapoint you.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Man Wants To Dump Me by jamalnation(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

She Left Home As A Virgin But Came Back A Different Person / Choose One.. / Special Names Spouse And Partner Calls Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.