Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) (825 Views)

Nome Adaku, Queen Of South East Tourism, Stuns In New Shoot (photos) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) by NAPC1(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
One of Nigeria's rising model who is also the reigning Face of Igbo Heritage Nigeria 2016, Queen Iwuoba Blessing shows off her style in new official photos.

The undergraduate studying Banking and Finance at Anambra state University was recently crowned at the maiden edition of Queen of Igbo Heritage Nigeria beauty pageant as she beat off other delegates to clinched the prestigious crown. 

With her alluring look and desire to be a top model, Blessing finds pleasure in singing and meeting people. She is a lover of blue colours.

The cultural queen is open for all kinds of modelling and commercial Adverts.

Follow her up on social media networks. 
Facebook: @iwuoba Blessing 
Instagram: @queenbbsolander

https://napcreports./2016/08/25/queen-blessing-iwuoba-glows-in-new-shoot-photos/

http://www.modelssphere.com/2016/08/she-nailed-it-queen-blessing-iwuoba.html?m=1

Re: Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2016
HABA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WILLL NOT TAAAAAKKKKEEEEEE IIIIIITTTTTT!! I have seen finer igbo girls selling okpa on the street! IGBO GIRLS ARE THE FINEST IN AFRICA and this girl doesnt represent that at all! PS-am yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) by NAPC1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot - Photos

Re: Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) by NAPC1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Photos

Re: Queen Blessing Iwuoba In New Shoot (photos) by peaceMma(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
HABA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WILLL NOT TAAAAAKKKKEEEEEE IIIIIITTTTTT!! I have seen finer igbo girls selling okpa on the street! IGBO GIRLS ARE THE FINEST IN AFRICA and this girl doesnt represent that at all! PS-am yoruba!
:abi oh.. buh shes tall sha

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Usain Bolt Ladies Post Olympics Wild Parties / Throwback Photo Of Tupac Shakur And Flavor Flav In 1989 (photos) / Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Big Curve In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.